剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表
欢迎。
Welcome.
Kichiri是我的最爱,因为它让我想起了童年。
Kichiri is my favorite because it reminds me just of childhood.
妈妈,你把蛋黄放在上面,然后放洋葱?
Mom, you put the yolk on top of it and then the onion?
你别惹妈妈
You don't mess with Mom
当她在做她的事情时。- 我什至不会质疑。
when she's doing her thing. - I'm not even gonna question.
她现在非常专注。
She's so focused right now.
我所有其他的朋友都在吃汉堡包,
All my other friends were having hamburgers,
在这里,我正在吃这道奢侈的阿富汗菜
and here I was having this extravagant Afghan dish
我只是觉得很幸运,让我回到了过去的美好时光。
and I just felt so lucky and puts me back to the good old days.
我们有多少人?
How many there are there of us?
有...我们五个人。
There's... five of us.
努尔在工作。
Noor is at work.
哈米达,我不知道哈米达在哪里。
Hamida, I don't know where Hamida is.
你知道哈米达在哪里吗?
Do you know where Hamida is?
不。
No.
她关闭了她对我的位置,所以...
She turned off her locations on me, so...
你知道的?
You know?
还记得小时候,我曾经到处跟著你吗?
Remember when I was little, I used to follow you everywhere?
就我自己。-我知道。
Just me. - I know.
我会和你们一起去一个周末。
And I'd go with you guys for a weekend.
你为什么要为我这样做?
Why did you do that for me?
我没有。
I didn't.
我认为这对希德和我来说是一个绝佳的机会。
I think this is the perfect opportunity for Sid and I
让妈妈知道我们的卵子冷冻之旅。
to let Mom know about our egg-freezing journey.
所以,妈妈,是时候让我有自己的孩子了。
So, Mom, it's time for me to have my own kids.
我的一些姐妹和我妈妈甚至不知道我怀孕了
Some of my sisters and my mom don't even know that I've had a pregnancy
并流产。
and suffered a miscarriage.
我有点焦虑和担心
I'm a little anxious and worried
因为,从技术上讲,
because, technically,
这将是非婚生子。
this would be having a child out of wedlock.
所以我说贾米拉,我想冷冻我们的卵子。
So I was saying Jamila and I want to freeze our eggs.
因为——在你的——
Because-- At your--
妈妈,在你这个年纪,你有这么多孩子。
Mom, at this age for you, you had all these kids.
我,我没有[模糊]。哦,我的上帝,我的身体有效吗?
Me, I don't have [indistinct]. Oh, my God, does my body work?
如果你有丈夫,
If you have a husband,
然后你——然后你显然得到了你丈夫的,嗯......
then you-- then you obviously get your husband's, um...
是的。-是的。
Yeah. - Yeah.
不要解释。-好的 好的。
Don't explain. - Okay, okay.
谈论这个,我肯定很紧张——
I'm definitely nervous talking about this--
与我母亲一起冷冻卵子的生育过程。
this egg-freezing fertility process with my mother.
你不认为她在10个孩子之后知道,
You don't think she knows after 10 kids,
什么——什么使卵子受精?-我知道。
what-- what fertilizes an egg? - I know.
是的。所以他把它给你,
Yeah. So then he gives that to you,
他们把它放在鸡蛋里,然后把鸡蛋放回你的身体里。
and they put it in the egg and they put the egg back into your body.
我相信她在想,
I'm sure she's thinking,
“女士们,你们陷入了什么样的废话?”
"What sort of bullshit have you gotten yourself into, ladies?"
如果你等得越来越久才有孩子...
If you wait longer and longer to have kids...
蛋来了卡姆佐拉。
The egg come kamzora.
蛋是卡姆佐拉。对,弱。事实正是如此。
The eggs are kamzora. Right, weak. It's exactly what it is.
所以,我们已经到了我现在36岁的地步,
So, we've reached a point where I'm now 36,
我们现在准备好生孩子了。
and we're now ready to have kids.
我们只是没有丈夫可以生孩子。
We just don't have husbands to have kids with.
所以他们称他们为捐赠者,妈妈。
So they call them donors, Mom.
捐助者。-我知道。
Donors. - I know.
那么你怎么看这个?
So what do you think about this?
你如何看待精♥子♥捐赠者?
What do you think about the sperm donor?
妈妈结婚超过35年。
Mom was married for, like, over 35 years.
对吧,妈妈?[门铃响起]
Right, Mom? [door bell ringing]
哈迪亚: 嗨! 哦,看起来不错。
Hi! Oh, looky here.
看看猫拖进来了什么。
Look what the cat dragged in.
嗨,很漂亮。
Hi, beautiful.
嗨,拉比亚。
Hi, Rabya.
姑娘,你不是穿鞋走进这所房♥子的,姑娘。
Girl, you're not walking into this house with shoes on, girl.
我要把它们脱下来!比如,为什么要和他们一起走进去?
I'm gonna take them off! Like, why walk in with them?
我想说萨拉姆。
I wanna say salaam.
善良!
Goodness!
我饿了。我不知道你们怎么样。
I am starved. I don't know about you guys.
对不起,花了这么长时间。
Sorry it took so long.
没有错过任何东西,是吗?
Didn't miss anything, did we?
所以希德和我真的去看了生育医生。
So Sid and I actually went to go see a fertility doctor.
真?你也是,希德?
Really? You too, Sid?
是的,我们检查了鸡蛋。
Yeah, we got our eggs checked.
卡迪亚: 你做到了?-是的。
You did? - Yeah.
卡迪亚:那么,你有多少个鸡蛋?
So, how many eggs do you have?
我有很多。
I have a good amount.
我觉得这所房♥子里每个人都是肥沃的桃金娘。
I feel like everybody's a fertile myrtle in this house.
现在你去检查了,你是否更有信心了?
Do you feel more confident now that you went and got yours checked?
我的意思是,我很高兴我能看到
I mean, I'm glad I got to see
我的时间不多了。
that I'm running out of time.
我真的没有想过我的生物钟滴答作响。
I really didn't think about my biological clock ticking.
然后当流产发生时,有一天它真的打击了我。
And then when the miscarriage happened, it really hit me one day.
有很多外部因素,随著年龄的增长,你无法控制。
There's so many outside factors that, as you get older, you can't control.
所以,这对我来说是一段重要的旅程。
And so, this to me is an important journey to take.
我觉得我压力更大,我——
And I feel like I'm more pressured and I'm--
我的时间比西迪卡少。
I have less time than Siddiqa.
我想开始组建家庭,我真的很想成为——
I wanna start having a family and I really wanna be like--
我希望那个保险——
I want that insurance to--
以防万一它不会在我的时间发生。
Just in case it doesn't happen in my timing.
“因为如果我找不到丈夫
'Cause if I don't find a husband
在下一个...一两年,
in the next... year or two,
我要进去——我要去银行。
I'm gonna go in-- I'm gonna go to a bank.
捐赠者?-嗯哼。
A donor? - Uh-huh.
如果我在未来一两年内找不到丈夫,
If I don't find a husband in the next year or two,
我要进去——我要去银行。
I'm gonna go in-- I'm gonna go to a bank.
捐赠者?-嗯哼。
A donor? - Uh-huh.
卡迪亚: 关上前门!贾米拉,你在开玩笑吗?
Shut the front door! Jamila, are you joking?
你比任何人都忙,贾米拉。
You're busier than anybody, Jamila.
你什么时候有时间做任何事情?
When do you have time for anything?
我知道,但是,Khadija,我 - 我觉得我的时间不多了。
I know but, Khadija, I-- I feel like I'm running out of time.
我正处于我生命中的某个时刻,我想要它,你知道吗?
I'm at a point in my life where I want it, you know?
采取下一步行动。但这将是你的首要任务吗?
Take the next step. But is that gonna be your priority?
她期待狼群成为父亲。
She's expecting the Wolf Pack to be the father.
坏主意。
Bad idea.
呜!
Woo-woo!
就像她和我是夫妻一样。
It'd be like her and I are husband and wife.
我们俩都有两个孩子。我们——我们必须生活在一起。
We'd both have two kids. We-- We'd have to live together.
你们真的必须考虑清楚这一点。
You guys are, like, really gotta have to think this through.
这对我来说听起来有点疯狂。- 这个 - 这个计划有点,呃,不稳定。
This sounds a little crazy to me. - This-- This plan is kind of, uh, wonky.
Khadija,你基本上是在说「贾米拉,你总是很忙,
Khadija, you're basically saying that "Jamila, you're always busy,
你一直在工作。
you're always working."
但那是 - 因为我们的对话,爱。
But that's-- Because of the conversations we're having, love.
我知道,但就像-- -我觉得你有一天是单向的
I know, but it's like-- - I feel like you're one way one day
然后,我不知道,也许你看到一个拥抱广♥告♥
and then, I don't know, maybe you see a Huggies commercial
而你又是不同的一天。
and you're a different way a different day.
但我真的觉得我们可以做到这两点。
But I really do feel like we can do both.
你们过著什么样的生活,
The kind of lives that you guys live,
一切都变了。
all that changes.
就像,没有跳上飞机。
Like, there's no jumping on a plane.
我不知道你们怎么听起来像
I don't know how you guys make it sound like
这是世界上最艰巨的任务
it's the most difficult task in the world
当妈妈真的独自抚养了10个女儿时。
when Mom literally raised 10 daughters by herself.
妈妈,你感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling about that, Mom?
你没事吧?
You're okay with that?
不。
No.
孩子是一份礼物。
A child is a gift.
如果上帝不为你的意愿,你就不会得到它。
And if God doesn't will it for you, you're not gonna get it.
我妈妈、Khadija和Siddiqa不知道什么
What my mom, Khadija, and Siddiqa don't know
就是贾米拉刚刚流产。
is that Jamila just suffered a miscarriage.
我认为这才是真正推动贾米拉的原因。
I think this is what is really pushing Jamila
想要一个孩子。
to wanna have a child.
剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表