剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表
我打个拍,我要走了
I'ma take a beat, and I'ma gonna go away
因为这不是我的氛围——我不喜欢这种氛围。
because this is not the vibe that I'm-- I don't like this vibe.
沙库尔,我可以说一会儿吗?
Shakur, may I speak for a second?
这里的真实场景是什么?
What's the real-life scenario here?
你要回家了。
You're gonna go home.
你在这个世界上只有你的姐妹。
All you have in this world is your sisters.
我会管理的。- 让我们继续前进
I'll manage. - Let's just go onward and forward
并克服它,沙库尔。
and get over it, Shakur.
我所做的一切都是扎根的,而不仅仅是为了我,
Everything that I do is always rooted, not just with me in mind,
但考虑到我的家人。
but with my family in-- in mind.
你想要你的姐妹
You want your sisters
成功。
to succeed.
你希望他们做得很好。
You want them to do well.
我总是赞美他们,
And I'm always praising them,
但是是我的赞美在哪里?
but where the is my praise?
我想,“该死的,如果他们只是知道
And I'm like, "Damn, if they just knew
“我是多么爱他们,
"how much I just really loved them,
那也许他们就不会这么挑剔我了。
then maybe they wouldn't pick on me so much."
好吧,沙库尔,我无能为力。
All right, Shakur, there's nothing else I can do.
我无能为力。 - 没有。
There's nothing else I can do. - There isn't.
没有什么是别人做不到的。 好的。那好吧。
There's nothing no one else can do. All right. All right then.
我只是要让时间流逝。- 好吧,那就让时间过去吧。
I just gotta let the time pass on this one. - All right, then let the time pass.
我会的。- 让它过去。
I will. - Let it pass.
完善。
Perfect.
无论你需要什么,除了我的东西,只要抓住它,Muzzie。
Whatever you need outta my stuff, just grab it, Muzzie.
我出去了。
I'ma head out.
Khadija,她不应该这样和你说话。
Khadija, she should not talk to you like that.
太不尊重了。
It's so disrespectful.
事实上,你甚至——你在流泪。
And the fact that you're even-- You're in tears.
没有人应该那样和哈迪贾说话
No one should be talking to Khadija like that
因为你像一个母亲,
because you're like a mother,
你为她做了这么多。
and you do so much for her.
就是这样。
That's it.
泪流满面就够了。你不配得到这个。
Enough with the tears. You don't deserve this.
沙库尔,她真的需要坐下来想想发生了什么,
Shakur, she really needs to sit down and think about what is going on,
她为什么会这样做,
why she's acting this way,
是什么让她有这种感觉。
what's causing her to feel this way.
我不能在她身边。
I can't be around her.
但是现在,我需要一分钟给自己,
But right now, I need a minute to myself,
我不想把精力放在那里。
and I don't wanna put my energy there.
让我们准备晚餐。
Let's get ready for dinner.
让我们为我们每个人说一个坚实的30分钟。
Let's just say a solid 30 minutes for each of us.
每个人 都。
Everyone.
卡迪贾,我们准备吃晚饭吧。
Khadija, let's just get ready for dinner.
哦,关上门。
Oh, close the door.
我可以不戴麦克风吗?
Can I get un-mic'd?
嘿,宝贝。
Hey, babe.
是的,你是。你是,你绝对是。
Yeah, you are. You are, you definitely are.
“因为这个狗屎是给鸟儿的,宝贝。
'Cause this shit is for the birds, baby.
所以他们要去吃晚饭。他们了我的旅行。
So they're gonna go to dinner. They up my trip.
我最终会离开我自己的旅行。
I'm gonna end up leaving my own trip.
它超出了。
It's beyond up.
这是不断发生的不尊重。
It's the constant disrespect that happens.
我说,“你们所有人都会试著小女孩我。
And I'm like, "All you guys will try to little girl me.
然后你们标记团队并做到这一点。
And then you guys tag team and do it."
他们的道歉完全是为了自我保护。
And their apology was-- was solely for the fact of self-preservation.
你以前见过这些道歉。
You've seen those apologies given out before.
他们的道歉太可怕了。
Their apologies are horrible.
然后,当然,我出去这里
And then, of course, I go out here
去接受这个假屁♥股♥鳄鱼眼泪的道歉。
to-- to go receive this fake-ass crocodile tears apology.
卡迪贾是做什么的?
And what does Khadija do?
关于卡迪贾。
Makes it about Khadija.
是的,干涸,脱水。
Yeah, parched, dehydrated.
卡迪贾认为,因为她年纪大了,
Khadija thinks because she's older,
自然而然地,你会得到这种尊重。
automatically you're gonna have that respect.
就像,“呃,这是赚来的,不是给的。
And it's like, "Uh-uh, it's earned, not given."
在这个位置上,这是我的比赛场地。
And in this position, this is my playing field.
归根结底,就像是“我创造了这个节目。
At the end of the day, it's like, "I created this show."
我。我投了它。我创造了它。
Me. I pitched it. I created it.
我努力把它卖♥♥掉并拿起。
I worked on getting it sold and picked up.
我仍然没有得到我的尊重?
And I still don't get my respect?
就像,尊重指挥链。
Like, respect the chain of command.
有层次。我在这里,你在这里。
There's levels. I'm here and you over here.
无论如何,我正在尝试将这些航♥班♥定位。
Anyways, I'm trying to get these flights situated.
我要看看我能不能找点东西
I'm gonna see if I can look and find something
然后,我不知道。
and then, I don't know.
我会让你知道的。好吧,我爱你。
I'll let you know. Okay, I love you.
♪ Yeah, I'm on the rise ♪
♪ But it's really nice to meet ya ♪
♪ I'm a beast ♪
♪ Turn nothing into something ♪
♪ And the money keep on comin' ♪
♪ So I don't really need ya ♪
♪ Time for me to rise ♪
♪ Time for me to come ♪
♪ Time for me to shine ♪
♪ Time for me to glow ♪
♪ Yeah ♪
欢迎。
Welcome.
这太可爱了。你有这么美丽的财产。
This is so lovely. You have such a beautiful property.
非常感谢。我们非常高兴地欢迎您。
Thank you so much. We're so happy to welcome you.
你为我们准备了一个漂亮的设置。
It's a beautiful setup you have for us.
真的是。绝对令人惊叹。
It really is. Absolutely stunning.
非常感谢。我喜欢它。
Thank you so much. I love it.
我希望这是我的后院。
I wish this was my backyard.
这很漂亮。我们甚至有小特别的功能表。
This is pretty. We even have little special menus.
这些是真正的葡萄。
These are real grapes.
所以桌子上的葡萄实际上是仙粉黛。
So the grapes on the table are actually zinfandel.
这将是我们正在倒的同款葡萄酒。
It will be the same wine that we're pouring.
我很高兴你至少可以尝试葡萄,穆兹莱法。
I'm glad you get to try the grapes at least, Muzlefa.
你不能喝酒。
You can't drink the wine.
是的。好。
Yeah. Okay.
你看到所有的牛和农场动物了吗
Did you see all the-- the cattle and the farm animals
当我们开车上来的时候?- 我们做到了,鸡。
when we drove up? - We did, the chickens.
公牛。那东西很大,角看起来很吓人。
The bull. That thing is huge and the horns look so intimidating.
它甚至不是——这是一头小公牛。
It's not even-- It's a baby bull.
那是一头小公牛?是个婴儿。
That's a baby bull? It's a baby.
哈迪亚: 哇。
Wow.
他们是 - 是 - 他们是交♥配♥还是你交♥配♥?
Are they-- Are-- Do they mate or do you mate them?
他们没有,不。他们只是牧场的伴侣。
They don't, no. They're just pasture companions.
西迪卡:很酷。-是的。
Cool. - Yeah.
这就是妈妈正在寻找的。
That's what Mom is looking for.
牧场伴侣。是的!
A pasture companion. Yes!
呃,我们有没有做任何事情来设置她在某个应用程式上?
Uh, did we do anything about setting her up on some app?
你在撒谎。
You're lying.
是的,妈妈同意了。妈妈同意了。
Yeah, Mom agreed. Mom agreed.
没办法。-你撒谎。
There's no way. - You're lying.
妈妈想要一个伴侣。
Mom wants a companion.
她不可能永远当修女。
She can't be a nun forever.
我喜欢妈妈。- 没有人想成为 70 岁和孤独的人。
I love that for Mom. - No one wants to be 70 and alone.
她应得的。
She deserves it.
女士们,我们在等任何人吗?
Ladies, are we waiting for anyone?
我们不确定。
We're not sure.
呃,也许,我不知道。 我们会把它留在那里以防万一。
Uh, maybe, I don't know. We'll keep it there just in case.
当然。这是一种享受。
Of course. It's a pleasure.
沙库尔的椅子,它坐在那里,没有她在里面。
Shakur's chair, it's sitting there just empty without her in it.
我的一部分想给她打电♥话♥和发简讯
And a part of me wants to call and text her
然后说:“你在做什么?
and say, "What the are you doing?"
因为我不想让她错过这些时刻
Because I don't want her to miss on these moments
我们一家人在一起。
that we have together as a family.
我希望沙库尔能来。
And I hope that Shakur comes to it.
女士们,今晚能和你们所有人在一起,我真的很兴奋。
Ladies, I'm just really excited to be with all of you tonight.
谢谢你的到来和出现。
And thank you for coming and showing up.
只是,你知道,把我们的骄傲放在一边。
And just, you know, setting our pride aside.
无论如何,我们知道家庭意味著什么
And no matter what, we know what family means
我们在这里做。
剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表