剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
一个叫唐娜·马丁的女孩
From a girl named Donna Martin,
她的学校非常高端
who attends a school so elite
有自己的代客泊车服务
they have their own valet parking.
西贝弗利高中
West Beverly High.
等等 这些演员都是青少年
Wait, these actors are supposed to be teenagers?
那人明显35岁了
'Cause that guy's clearly 35.
别搞破坏 莉茲
Don't ruin this for us, Liz.
你们也看到了 全体学生
As you can see, the entire student body
都团结起来帮助一个
banded together to help someone
被高层冤枉了的人
who was deeply wronged by the administration.
天 发生了什么
Oh, my. What happened?
他们的有钱朋友被停职
Their rich friend was suspended
因为她喝醉酒去参加毕业舞会
because she showed up drunk at the prom.
听着 我和你们一样爱约翰
Look, I love John just as much as you guys,
但我无能为力
but my hands are tied.
抱歉 他回不来了
I'm sorry. He's not coming back.
真可惜听到你这么说 厄尔
Well, it's a damn shame to hear that, Earl.
-因为我们也不回来了 -什么
- Because neither are we. - Excuse me?
你听到那些学生了
You heard those kids.
-必须让约翰·格拉斯科特授予我们学位 -什么
- John Glascott graduates us. - What?
-必须让约翰·格拉斯科特授予我们学位 -你
- John Glascott graduates us. - You?
必须让约翰·格拉斯科特授予我们学位
John Glascott graduates us.
我糊涂了
I'm so confused.
必须让约翰·格拉斯科特授予我们学位
John Glascott graduates us.
够了
Okay, stop.
虽然这出戏
And even though this dramatic display
没有任何逻辑
makes no sense whatsoever,
但显然 他产生了影响
clearly, the man made an impact,
不只是你们 还影响了那些学生
not only on you, but on those kids.
不管了
Ah, screw it.
我不在乎那个变♥态♥潜伏的书呆子怎么想
And I don't even care what the creepy lurking nerd thinks.
我会告诉委员会格拉斯科特必须留下来 不然我们就走
I'm going to tell the board Glascott stays or we all go.
你知道我能听到你
You know I can hear you!
你听到了书呆子那句
You heard the nerd part?
全都听到了
I heard it all.
不过我同意你对格拉斯科特的看法
But I agree about Glascott.
他很讨人喜欢
Guy grows on you.
是啊
He really does.
CB的破坏起效了
CB's sabotage had worked.
我拒绝了巴里
I'd rejected Barry.
但结果我们都不好受
But, turns out, neither of us felt good about it.
有空聊聊吗
Do you have a sec to talk?
当然 不过有什么意义
Sure. But what's the point?
你说 我听 爱情死亡 结束
You talk, I listen, love dies, the end.
你如果不想和他在一起
Look, you wouldn't be this upset
你也就不会这么难过
if you didn't want to be with this guy.
所以我觉得你得扪心自问
So I think you really need to ask yourself
-是什么 -我想要巴里
- what it is that-- - I want Barry.
你回答得太快了
Okay, you answered super fast,
也许你该再考虑下
so maybe you should think it over and --
我爱他
I love him.
也许还有一线生机...
But maybe there's a sliver --
他就是我的意中人
He's the one!
-可是 -就是他
- But-- - It's him.
你现在不是在回答我
Okay, now you're not even answering me.
而是在打断我的话
You're just talking over me.
我一直知道我该和巴里在一起
Look, I've always known I was supposed to be with Barry.
但是搬去密歇根州
But be with him in Michigan?
我不能就这么离开
I can't just leave.
在这里工作 认识你还有其他老师
Working here, getting to know you and the other teachers,
你们就像是我的家人
you're like my family now.
听着
Look...
有的人一辈子都在
You know, some people spend their whole lives
找他们的意中人
trying to find "The one."
如果巴里就是你的意中人
And if Barry is that person to you,
我会帮你挽救
I'll help you fix it.
你会为我这么做吗
You would do that for me?
为你我什么都可以
I'd do anything for you.
但我拒绝了他
But I rejected him.
当众狠狠拒绝
Hard. In public.
相信我 巴里不会听我说话的
Trust me, Barry is not gonna want to hear from me.
我现在TJP的成员了
Well, I'm a member of the TJP now,
他会听我的
so he'll listen to me.
CB承诺他会让巴里再给我一次机会
CB promised that he'd get Barry to give me a second chance,
他知道怎么说服他
and he knew exactly how to convince him.
学校想选我为"世纪最佳运动员"
The school wants to name me "Athlete of the Century"?!
是的
Yup.
看看都有谁签了名
Look at everyone who signed this!
格拉斯科特 梅勒教练 厄尔·波尔
Glascott, Coach Mellor, Earl Ball!
新人王阿伦·艾弗森
Rookie sensation Allen Iverson?
飞人队大前锋艾瑞克·林德罗斯
Flyers power forward Eric Lindros?!
我猜你都认识这些人吧
All names I assumed you'd know.
生活真奇妙
Life is weird.
一方面 我要接受这一至高荣誉
On the one hand, I'm about to receive this great honor,
另一方面
and on the other...
莱妮将我的心粉碎
Lainey broke my heart into a million pieces,
我的余生都将孤身一人
and now I'm gonna spend the rest of my life
在悲伤愤怒中度过
sad, angry, and alone.
我们该出去
We should head out.
好
Okay.
这个世纪对我来说真是五味杂陈
Man, this has been a very mixed century for me.
我等不及要见阿伦·艾弗森了
I cannot wait to meet Allen Iverson!
但首先 你应该去见个人
But first, there's something I think you should see.
莱妮
Lainey?
这是什么
What's all this?
是同意
It's a yes.
一二三四
One, two, three, four.
*我一觉醒来 我知道*
* When I wake up, yeah, I know I'm gonna be *
*我会从你身边醒来*
* I'm gonna be the one who wakes up next you *
*我外出 我知道*
* When I go out, yeah, I know I'm gonna be *
*我会和你一起外出*
* I'm gonna be the one who goes along with you *
*但我愿意走500英里*
* But I would walk 500 miles *
*再走500英里*
* And I would walk 500 more *
*就为了走一千英里*
* Just to be the one who walks a thousand miles *
*倒在你门口*
* To fall down at your door *
看到没
See?
如果不一直循环 这首歌♥就很好
It's a good song when you don't get stuck in a loop.
我一直都处于循环中
Well, that's where I've been.
和你一起循环
In a loop with you.
一直都是你 而我们又再次相遇
It's always been you, and here we are again.
你怎么改变主意了
What changed your mind?
CB提醒我如果你足够幸运找到你的意中人
CB reminded me if you're lucky enough to find "The one,"
你最好别放手
you better not let go.
JTP
Jtp.
JTP
Jtp.
我爱你
Look, I love you.
这意味着 我不能叫你离开
And that means... I can't ask you to leave.
你是个优秀的老师 你属于这里
You're an amazing teacher, and you belong here.
这对我们意味着什么
What does that mean for us?
我们不再是小孩了
We're not kids anymore.
我们会想明白的
We'll figure it out.
是的
Yeah, we will.
好怀念这转椅
Ahh, missed the old swivel chair.
很适合你 老大
Looks good on ya, boss.
我得承认
I gotta admit,
委员会叫我回来的时候 我很吃惊
I was shocked when the board asked me to come back.
他们看到那些学生支持你的时候
Well, when they saw all those kids taking a stand for you,
很难否认你你属于这里
it was hard to deny you belong here.
你真这么觉得
You really think so?
麦克风关了吗
Is that microphone off?
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表