剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
嗯
Yeah.
是的
I do.
你是个好老大
You're a great boss...
更是个好朋友
and an even better friend.
该死 你又要让我哭了
Damn it, you're gonna make me cry again.
嗨
Um, hi.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
你该振作点 约翰叔叔
You should get yourself together, Uncle J.
你可不希望全校看到你这样
You don't want the whole school to see you like that.
全校
Whole school?
我们想欢迎你回来
We wanted to welcome you back.
加油 桂格
Let's go, Quakers!
我回到威廉·佩恩学院的第一年
My first year back at William Penn
遇到了很多新挑战和惊喜
brought a ton of new challenges and surprises.
我知道了新的经历对任何人来说都可能会很艰难
I learned that new experiences can be tough for anybody,
包括老师
including teachers.
我真爱这份工作
Man, I love this job.
很难不爱
It's hard not to.
无论你多么努力 你总会有失败的时候
No matter how hard you try, you're bound to have failures,
但当你对你所在做的事充满热情
but when you are passionate about what you're doing
并且有身边人的支持的时候
and have the support of the people around you,
你也许能向自己证明
you just might prove to yourself
你注定就该在这里
that you're right where you're meant to be.
你还记得你第一次踏入
What do you remember about the first time
威廉·佩恩学院是什么样吗
you stepped into William Penn?
现实中的约翰
我记得开车到学校
I remember driving up to the school,
打开大红门
opening the big red door,
我说"我就该来这里"
and I said, "This is where I need to be."
我爱学生 我爱小孩
I just -- I love students. I love kids.
你怎么让数学变得有趣
How do you make math fun?
现实中的莉茲·弗莱明
给他们自信
It's just getting their confidence together.
一旦他们觉得自己能做到
And once they feel they can do it,
一般就会喜欢上了
then they usually like it.
但主要是和学生沟通
But it's mostly just trying to connect with the student
让他们觉得我在乎他们的成功
and making them feel that I care about their success.
现实中的格兰杰先生
你怎么让学生喜欢艺术
How do you get kids excited about art?
让他们知道
Let them know that
在这里我们看重失败
failure is valued here.
因为这是我们学习的地方 这里很安全
Because this is where we learn, and this is a safe place,
我们不会让你们失败 跌倒
where we're not gonna let you fail and fall
你总是有振作起来 提升自己的机会
without being able to pick yourself up and move to a higher level.
关于教书你最喜欢什么
What part did you love the most about teaching?
随着时间的推移 你和学生们建立起来的关系
The relationships that you get to form with the kids over time.
现实中的苏珊·西罗门
课堂外
Outside of class,
他们会来找你聊
you know they come to you and talk about
他们的种种问题 这是最棒的
their problems and issues, that's the best.
你都怎么应付难缠的家长的
How would you deal with difficult parents?
现实中的CB
明白他们的背景
Recognize where they're coming from.
当你是家长的时候
And when you're a parent,
如果你的孩子在挣扎 这会很痛苦
if your kid's struggling, it's really painful.
但当你是老师
But when you're a teacher,
有孩子在挣扎 你就会觉得你能帮助他们
and a kid's struggling, you just feel like you could help out a little bit.
重点在于孩子
It's about the kid.
你在高中做教练
What does it feel like when you've coached a kid in high school
现实中的瑞克·梅勒教练
看到弟♥子♥成为职业运动员是什么感受
and you see him or her go on to be a professional athlete?
第一 你为他们感到高兴
First of all, you feel good for the kid,
看到他们的努力
you see the work that they've put into it.
见证他们变得更好
Watching them improve.
这是他们的梦想
It's their dream,
看到他们梦想成真 感觉很棒
and it's nice to see a dream come true for these kids.
当你有一所学校
When you have a school,
现实中的厄尔·波尔
很小的学校
that's basically a small school,
和老师间的关系
the relationship with the teachers
对学生来说变得非常重要
end up being tremendously important for students.
我受到了鼓舞
I feel inspired.
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表