剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
80年代的时候 我是啦啦队队员 非常好玩
Back in the '80s, I was a cheerleader, and it was a blast.
但在90年代 情况就完全变了
But in the '90s, it went to a whole new level.
啦啦队队员终于被当做是运动员
The cheerleaders were finally seen as athletes,
电视比赛吸引了我们
and TV competitions captured our attention.
姑娘们 知道谁很激动要做你们的教练了吗
Okay, girls. Know who's jazzed to be your new coach?
给你们个提示
Here's a clue... Whoo!
抱歉 是我
Sorry, it's me.
我只是很兴奋
I'm just excited.
我以前也是啦啦队队员
Used to be a cheerleader back in the day.
我其实是队长 很受欢迎
I was actually team captain, became real popular.
和贵格会吉祥物交往 变得不那么受欢迎
Dated the Quaker mascot, became less popular.
那是个错误吗 也许
Was it a mistake? Yeah, perhaps.
我还爱他吗 谁知道
Do I still love the guy? Who knows.
他叫巴里
His name was Barry.
很早前的事了 他现在是医生
It was a long time ago. He's a doctor now.
跑题了
We're getting off topic.
重点是 我们会表现出色的
Point is, we're gonna kill it.
能喊一声"加油 贵格会"吗
Can I get a "Go Quakers!"?
加油 贵格会
Go Quakers!
没听到
I didn't hear you.
加油 贵格会
Go Quakers!
非常好 开始训练吧
Damn right! Now, let's get to work!
你们在干什么
What's going on right now?
我们今天要装点橄榄球球员的储物柜
We gotta decorate the football players' lockers today.
然后要给他们烤比赛点心
And then we gotta bake them all game-day desserts.
天 我忘了啦啦队要做这些事了
Oh, man. I forgot about this part of cheerleading.
姑娘们 啦啦队已经变了
Girls, cheerleading has changed.
不仅仅是给球员加油
It's not just about rooting on the players.
你们和他们一样也是运动员
You're all just as much of athletes as they are.
-是吗 -当然
- We are? - Of course.
你们在ESPN上看过啦啦队比赛吧
You've seen cheerleading competitions on ESPN, right?
ESPN
Espn?
那是我爸的频道
That's my dad's channel.
所有人跟我来
Everyone, follow me.
看 这些姑娘都是争强好胜的参赛者
See, these girls are fierce competitors.
你们可以像她们一样厉害
And you can be just as badass.
你真这么认为吗
You really think so?
是的 但这需要花更多时间在训练上
Yes! But it means more time practicing
而不是烘焙和做手工
and less time baking and crafting.
你真觉得橄榄球队会同意吗
So you really think the football team will go for this?
我会和梅勒教练谈谈 以教练的身份
I'll talk to Coach Mellor. Coach to coach.
你们说怎么样 姑娘们
What do you say, girls?
我们当然同意
We are so in.
加油 贵格会
Go Quakers!
加油 贵格会
Go Quakers!
校园时代
第一季 第十集
那是九几年的4月3号♥
It was April 3rd, 1990-something,
学校里八卦四起
and the school was on fire with gossip.
那时还没有社交媒体 所以是以传统方式传开的
Back before social media, it spread the old-fashioned way...
纸条和口口相传
Notes and word of mouth.
当然最火的八卦是放学后打架的新闻
And no gossip was hotter than news of an after-school fight.
两点半
停车场 雷扎和雷达打架
好期待
Oh, this excites me.
我听说雷达在竞技场里说雷扎坏话
I heard Raday was talking smack about Reza in the pit,
他暴怒 要求和他进行决斗
and he went berserk and called him out.
我听说雷达和雷扎两家人
I heard Raday and Reza's families
是不共戴天的死敌 有几百年历史了
are sworn mortal enemies that date back centuries.
等等 谁要和谁打
Whoa, wait. Who's fighting who now?
不是雷达和雷扎
Not Raday and Reza.
我力挽狂澜
Saved it.
红色警报 各位
Code Red, people.
一则打架传言在学校里蔓延
Word of a fight has spread like wildfire.
雷扎对阵雷达 两点半 在体育馆后面
Reza versus Raday, 2:30 sharp, behind the gymnatorium.
我们得阻止他们
We got to stop 'em now.
-快 我们走 -等等
- Come on! Let's go. - Whoa, wait.
阻止他们 为什么
Stop 'em? Why?
因为我们是老师 这是我们的职责
'Cause we're teachers and that's our job?
我们的职责是教这些孩子
Our job is to teach these kids
怎么靠自己解决分歧
how to settle their differences by themselves.
睁一只眼闭一只眼
Just look the other way.
不好意思 你是说我们应该让这些孩子
I'm sorry. Are you saying we should allow these kids
像屠♥杀♥中士
to just smack each other around
和卢·阿尔巴诺上尉决斗一样互揍吗
like Sgt. Slaughter and Captain Lou Albano?
怎么 我喜欢世界自然基金会[应为美国职业摔角]
What? I like WWF.
我觉得故事线很吸引人
I find the story lines very compelling.
是的 年轻人就是这么解决矛盾的
Yes. That is how young men squash their beef.
不 我们得帮助他们
No, we need to help them squash the beef
像正常理智的成人一样靠谈话解决矛盾
by talking it out like normal, rational adults.
谈话 拜托
Talk? Come on.
你有解决过矛盾吗 CB
Have you ever had beef to squash, CB?
-没有 -相信我
- Not really. - Trust me.
你让他们打几拳
You let 'em throw a few punches,
不然他们的矛盾只会更深
or their beef is gonna get beefier
直到再也控制不住
until it can't be contained.
说什么
Okay, there is no way
我也不会让全体学生
that I'm letting the entire student body
一边看两个好孩子互殴
stand outside chanting "Fight"
一边在外面叫着"打起来"
as two nice kids throw haymakers at each other.
打起来
Fight!
看来我们争论得太久
Well, it seems we've been debating this issue so long
现在已经两点半了
that it's now 2:30.
该死 克罗斯比 你故意拖延的
Damn it, Crosby! You were stalling on purpose.
一点点
Little bit.
他们在那个
They're doing that thing
卯足劲 在对方面前挑衅
where they're super charged and in each other's faces.
现在他们在挥动手臂
And now they're doing that thing where they jerk their arms
像是要揍人的样子
like they're about to throw a punch,
希望吓退对方
causing the other one to flinch like a little punk.
现在雷达使出了冰球招数
And now Raday's doing that hockey move!
我要进去了 都冷静 好吗
I'm going in! Hey, everyone, simmer down, okay?
-我要拉开你们 -让一让
- I'm breaking this up. - Pardon me.
我也要拉开你们 因为我被
I am also breaking this up because I am appalled
你们可悲的拳击水平震惊了
at this pathetic display of boxing skill.
无视你们指导购物老师的话
Okay, ignore everything that your shop teacher just said
回各自班级
and get back to class.
第二天 格拉斯科特发现他作为新校长
The next day, Mr. Glascott discovered that, as the new principal,
已经跟不上学校里的状况了
he'd lost touch with what was happening on the ground.
红色警报 各位
Code Red, people.
刚听说会有一场徒手决斗
Just got word there's gonna be a bare-knuckle throwdown,
两点半 体育馆后面
2:30 sharp behind the gymnatorium.
那是昨天了 我们已经叫停了
That was yesterday, and we broke it up.
-什么 -别紧张 约翰
- What? - Don't sweat it, John.
你现在是学校老大了
You're head of the school now.
你还有更重要的事要操心
You have more important things to worry about.
还有什么比学生更重要的
What exactly could be more important than the actual children?
你懂的 所有重要的事
Well, you know, all the important stuff
诸如预算 拨款
like budgeting, and, um, allocating the money,
安排资金 以及怎么花
and scheduling the funds and where they go.
这些都是一回事
Those are all the same thing.
CB 安排我和那些男生见面
CB, set up a meeting with me and those boys.
不需要 老大 已经在处理了
No need, boss. Already dealing with it.
不叫上我 我可是学校老大
Without me? But I'm head of school.
所以我才假设你不想和这事有瓜葛
Which is why I assumed that you would want nothing to do with this.
你假设错了
Well, you assumed wrong.
那你计划是什么
So, what exactly is your plan?
搏击俱乐部
Fight Club.
这样才对嘛
Oh, yeah, now we're talking!
搏击俱乐部 你疯了吗
Fight club? Are you nuts, man?
冷静 搏击俱乐部的第一条规则
Okay, calm down. The first rule of this Fight Club
就是不能打架
is that there's no fighting in Fight Club.
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表