剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
别跟我说 跟他们说
Don't tell me. Tell them.
周五我有三场考试
I have three tests on Friday,
这简直 糟透了
and that, like, sucks.
不 等等 简直是胡搞
No, wait. It's bull poop.
简直是狗屁
This is bull crap!
-对 -是胡搞
- Yeah! - Poop.
我在激发孩子们内心小宇宙的同时
As I was getting the kids fired up,
格拉斯科特正兴冲冲想给教练展示
Glascott was psyched to show his choice
他为学校新选的吉祥物
for his new symbol of the school.
这吉祥物最好不错
Okay, this better be good.
我的蛋白质奶昔都放桌上没喝
I left a cold protein shake on my desk.
绝对让你不虚此行
This will be well worth your time.
我向你隆重介绍
I present to you,
威廉·佩恩学院新的升级版吉祥物
the new and improved mascot of William Penn --
既有力又不带攻击性
powerful and yet non-offensive.
将我校又拔高一个层次
Lifting our school to new heights,
来看看吧
I give you...
风儿
the Wind!
你逗我玩儿呢
You got to be kidding me.
吹一缕风出来
Now blow a gust of wind.
我做对了吗 出来了吗
Did I do it right? Is it out?
对的 动员会上她会踩着溜冰鞋上场
Oh, yeah. And at pep rallies, she'll be on roller skates!
你真想用这做吉祥物吗 约翰
You really want to die on this hill, John?
校长决意已定
The principal has made up his mind.
不必多言
End of discussion.
我有能解决此事的办法
Look, I got a way we can fix all this.
你让我当体育校长
You make me Athletics Principal,
我来保住老吉祥物
and I'll make sure we hold on to our old mascot.
体育校长
Athletics Principal?
这就是你的主意
That's your idea?
对
Yeah.
我来负责
You know, I'd be in charge
体育大类下的所有事物
of everything under the athletics umbrella --
运动项目
like sports, and, uh...
动员大会 吉祥物
pep rallies, mascotting,
男运动员护阴器一类的
and jock strap-ery.
你来负责其他一切事物
And you'd be in charge of everything else.
你不能将我的工作划分给一众校长
You can't section off my job into a bunch of principals.
接下来呢 科学校长
What's next? Science Principal?
艺术校长
Art Principal?
瑞克 我是这里唯一的校长
Rick, I'm the one and only principal around here,
就用风儿当吉祥物
and we're going with the Wind.
有人吗
Is anybody out there?
有个问题 很明显
We have a problem, as, apparently,
你们的主播喜欢日常评论我的着装
your deejays like to do daily critiques of my wardrobe.
今天他们说我穿得像流浪牛仔女
Today they said my outfit looked like a homeless cowgirl.
丽兹 别往心里去
Liz, you can't take it personally.
对 我觉得这背心很好看
Yeah, I think it's a cute...vest.
告诉你们 这是一件无袖斗篷
I'll have you know that this is a sleeveless poncho
由陶斯城外的一位纳瓦霍女商人
that was hand-stitched by a Navajo businesswoman
手工缝制的
just outside of Taos.
看这工艺多么复杂
I mean, look at this intricate handcrafting --
这件衣服完成了使命
It has served its purpose
它可以重回大地的怀抱
and will return to the earth from whence it came.
丽兹 孩子的事我很抱歉
Liz, I'm sorry about the kids,
但他们只是在表达自我
but they're just expressing themselves.
我并不喜欢公开被我的学生批评
Well, I don't appreciate being publicly critiqued by my students.
其他老师也这么想
And the other teachers agree.
但他们在学着反抗 表达自我
But they're learning to rebel and speak their minds.
对 丽兹 不要这么不安
Yeah, Liz, let's stop being so insecure
就鼓励他们发声一次吧
and encourage their voices for once.
对的
That's right.
与其关电台 不如多听一听
Instead of shutting them down, let's hear more.
有时候 感觉老师们都不站在我们这边
Sometimes, it feels like the teachers just aren't on our side.
对 除了莱妮和CB
Totally. Except for Lainey and CB.
他们力挺我们
They're still looking out for us.
真的很好 而且他俩最近
Which is amazing, 'cause lately it seems that they spend
经常眉来眼去
most of their time looking at each other.
没错 赶紧去开房♥吧
So true. It's like, get a room already!
画风变得真快
Well, this has taken an unexpected turn.
下一首歌♥献给他俩
This next song is dedicated to them.
Boyz II Men的《我要和你做》
This is Boyz II Men, "I'll Make Love to" --
真有意思
Now, that's funny.
对 老天
Yeah. Oh, my gosh.
-我也觉得有意思 -超有意思
- That's funny to me, too. - Yeah. Super funny.
我把房♥间让给你俩
I'll let you two have the room.
-好吧 -不必的
- Okay. - You don't have to do that.
是啊 保重
No. All right, take care.
我们得关掉这些混♥蛋♥的电台
We gotta shut those punks down.
是的
Oh, yeah.
约翰
John.
风儿是我们学校
The Wind is the most idiotic mascot
最蠢的吉祥物
to represent our school,
现在理事会盯我盯得很紧
and now I have the board breathing down my neck,
你赶快处理这事
so you fix this!
给它一个机会吧
Just give it a chance.
相信我 这是正确的选择
Trust me, I'm making the right call.
吉祥物以后都不归你管了
Mascots aren't your call anymore.
什么
What?
体育以后不归你管了
I am taking athletics off your plate,
我要交给梅勒负责
and I'm giving it to Mellor.
我的天 他说服了你
Oh, my God. He got to you.
没人说服我 是我自己想出来的主意
No one got to me. I-I came up with this on my own.
你跟他说了我是体育校长了吗
You tell him I'm the Athletics Principal?
瑞克 我让你躲在自动售货机那里的
Damn it, Rick. I told you to hide by the vending machines.
不敢相信你居然听了他的疯狂主意
I can't believe you're gonna listen to his insane idea.
压根没有体育校长这一说
There is no such thing as Athletics Principal.
这要怎么操作
And how would that work, anyhow?
细节的事我不管
Not my job to figure out the details.
我的工作就是大刀阔斧的干
It's my job to make the sweeping change
剩下的就交给你俩 祝你们好运
and to let you two take it from there. Good luck.
我们一起干吧
We're gonna crush this thing together, huh?
我可不想
I don't wanna crush this together.
我只是想跟我的校长同事
Well, geez, I'm just trying to get off on the right foot
保持好关系
with my fellow principal.
你管好体育就行 其他的我来做
You just stick to athletics. I do everything else.
你做吧 我会悄无声息的
Ah, do your thing. You won't even know I'm here.
好了 开始吧
All right, everyone, let's begin.
今天有几项通知
Uh, just a few announcements today --
对 开始吧
Yes! Let's get started.
开会的时间 对我们来说是比赛时间
It's meeting time, which for us is game time.
我们可以做到的 全队
We can do this, team!
瑞克 你在干什么
Rick, what are you doing?
共同主持会议
I'm co-leading the meeting.
我被正式提拔为
Everyone, I have been formally promoted
本校新的体育校长
to this school's new Athletics Principal.
好 这是员工会 我在负责
Sure. Well, this is a staff meeting, and I'm running it.
负责跟体育无关的部分
The non-athletics part.
-好 我们继续 -好
- All right, let's just push through. - All right.
-第一项 教员停车场 -第一项 教员停厕场
- Item one -- faculty parking lot. - Item one -- faculty party logs.
准备于本周二
We'll be repaving the faculty...
-进行道路铺设 -进行刀路普射
- ...parking lot this Tuesday... - ...paper long this Tuesday...
所以教师的车将停在
...so teachers will be directed
-游客停车场 -游客停厕场
- ...to park in the visitors' lot. - ...the visitor paper logs.
确定你们拿到了绿色通行证
Make sure that you get your green passes...
确定你们拿了大数据包
Make sure you pick up your great packets.
-不然你的车会被贴条的 -不然你会被挠痒痒
- ...or your car will be ticketed. - Otherwise, you will be tickled.
-并且是的 多出来的车 -是的当然 霸主
- And yes, the overflow... - And yes, of course, overlord...
会被送到学生停车场
...will be sent to the students' parking lot...
派对会在
...partying will be in the --
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表