剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
Schoolbooks for learning!
还有
And...
一瓶齐马...
a bottle of Zima...
因为我要写齐马的研究报告
for my book report on Zima.
我不只发明了"请假去医务室来逃课"的套路
I didn't just invent the "See the nurse to cut class" move.
我还发明了"在看台下开派对"的套路
I also invented the "Party under the bleachers" move.
现在怎么办
So...now what?
现在你要好好独唱那首嘟·喔普蠢歌♥
Now you're gonna sing the dumb doo-wop solo
让你叔叔认为我们聊得很好 我激励了你
so your uncle thinks we connected and I inspired you.
否则 我就告诉他 你很喜欢喝
If not, I'm gonna tell him that you have a taste
这种令人不齿的水果口味酒精饮料
for this embarrassing form of fruit-flavored alcohol.
你不能威胁我
But you can't blackmail me!
我已经这样做了
And yet, I just did.
那是那年第一场比赛
It was the first game of the year,
教练正在给他的队伍打气
and Coach was firing up his team.
-大家加油 -加油加油
- Go, team! - Let's go, go, go!
我们上吧
Yeah, let's do this!
等等 这是什么玩意儿
Whoa. What the hell am I looking at?
我的短裤
My -- My shorts.
这根本不是短裤
Those aren't shorts.
这是 裤裙
Those are...culottes.
裤裙是什么
What's a culotte?
就是及膝的裤子
It's a knee-length trouser,
裤腿做得很宽松 看起来像裙子
cut with a very full leg to resemble a skirt!
这是NBA短裤 迈克尔·乔丹就穿这个
These are NBA shorts. Michael Jordan wears these.
你马上去换掉
Go change right now!
不
No.
要说谁需要换衣服
If anyone needs to change...
那也是你
it's you.
那你就别上场了
Then you don't play.
这样吧
Tell ya what --
你不用罚我当替补 教练
don't bother benching me, Coach.
我退队
I quit.
有点眼力见儿 霍威队长
Read the room, Captain Howie.
*穿上大衣 戴上帽子*
* You just put on your coat and hat *
你居然成功让菲丽西亚开口唱歌♥了
I can't believe you inspired Felicia to sing again.
你是怎么做到的
How'd you do it?
要想成为优秀的老师 首先得是个优秀的人
To be a great teacher, you have to be a great human.
很明显我就是很优秀
Clearly, that's what I am. ?
*小狗进来 小猫出去*
* Bring in the dog and put out the cat *
*喋喋不休*
* Yakety yak *
不许顶嘴
Don't talk back!
不仅对仗工整
Not only a toe-tapper,
而且还能够提醒大家注意礼貌
but a valuable message about politeness.
我做不到
I can't do this!
我不可能这么有活力
I can't be this peppy!
我是奥迪5000
I'm Audi 5000.
等等
Hey!
之前明明说好了
We had an agreement.
你不许走 否则我就告诉你叔叔
You stay, or I tell your uncle
你很喜欢喝成人果汁
about your enthusiasm for adult fruit juice.
不如我先告诉他
Or maybe I tell him
你不仅没有告发我
that you not only didn't report me,
甚至还抢走了齐马自己喝掉了
but you took the Zima and drank it.
齐马
Ooh, Zima!
到底是啤酒还是洋酒
Is it beer or is it liquor?
别吵 约翰尼·阿特金斯
Not now, Johnny Atkins!
味道浓郁 香气扑鼻
So tangy and delicious!
你不能威胁一个威胁你的人 小姐
You can't blackmail a blackmailer, missy.
我绝对会打倒你
I will so take you down.
那我就拉你当垫背的
And I'll take you down with me.
涅槃乐队
等等
Wait.
如果继续敌对 我们只会两败俱伤
We both lose if we destroy each other,
我似乎想到了我们能够双赢的办法
but I might have a solution that works for both of us.
*喋喋不休 喋喋不休*
* Yakety yak, yakety yak! *
就这样 我想到了
And just like that, I got
我作为老师的第一个好主意
my first truly inspired idea as a teacher.
菲丽西亚还是会参加音乐会
Felicia would still do the concert.
但我们要把嘟·喔普歌♥曲改编为垃圾摇滚
We'd just take the doo-wop songs and make them grunge.
加油 肩膀要用力
Come on! ?Put some shoulder into it!
效果非常好
And it was awesome!
我终于跟学生们打成了一片
I was finally connecting with my students.
狂舞是这么跳的
This is how you mosh!
惨了
Oh, crap!
我爱垃圾摇滚
I love grunge!
你现在是校长了 约翰
You are the principal now, John.
你不能允许梅勒让明星球员当替补
You just can't let Mellor bench our star player.
说话呀
Say something!
你不能让明星球员当替补 瑞克
You can't bench ?the star of the team, Rick.
我都不知道厄尔过来干嘛
I don't even get why Earl is here.
他早都不是校长了
He's not even the principal anymore.
但我是理事会成员
But I am on the Board of Trustees,
我们要对许多有钱的捐赠者负责
and we answer to a lot of rich donors
他们都很生气 因为最优秀的运动员
who are outraged because the most talented athlete
准备转去杰曼镇学院
is transferring to Germantown Academy!
-马特要转学 -快去补救
- Matty's transferring?! - Go fix it.
如果能说通他 他能当上职业球员
If I can get through to him, the kid can go pro!
你没得选
It's not a choice!
我只是想让他学会团队协作
I'm just trying to get Matty to learn teamwork.
你没得选
It's not a choice!
-你怎么敢 -你没得选
- How dare y-- - ?Not a choice.
-我... -你没得选
- I -- - ?Not a choice.
-这... -你没得选
- This is -- ?- Not a choice. Not a choice.
-你不能... -你没得选
- You don't -- - ?Not a choice.
一群专♥制♥的蠢蛋
Stupid Board of Regents.
他们好像都忘了81年到89年期间
It's like they completely forgot we were undefeated
我们从没输过
from '81 to '89!
现在是九十年代了
And now it's the '90s.
时代在变 学校也在变
Times are changing, and so is our school.
但有些改变是错的
But some change is wrong!
短裤就应该短才对
Shorts are meant to be short!
名字都是这么起的
It says it right there in the name!
我明白你有自己的原则 瑞克
I know you like things done your way, Rick,
但好老师就要学会接受新鲜事物
but being a good teacher means being open to new ideas.
狂舞不停 垃圾摇滚之夜
周五晚七点
"垃圾摇滚之夜"
"A Night of Grunge"?!
说好的唱嘟·喔普呢
What happened to doo-wop?!
不是你说的 好老师要学会接受新鲜事物吗
I thought you said being a good teacher was being open to new ideas.
新鲜事物是一回事
New ideas is one thing.
这完全是疯了
This is madness!
本校在秋季音乐会上用嘟·喔普开场
This school has been welcoming in the fall season
已有超过三十年历史
with doo-wop for over 30 years.
我们不能改成垃圾摇滚
We are not doing grunge now.
你为什么不喜欢垃圾摇滚
What do you got against grunge, man?
你们要从一个垃圾摇滚大神身上
You people are gonna learn the realities of grunge music
学到垃圾摇滚的真♥相♥
from a man who knows it better than any of you.
科特·柯本
Kurt Cobain?
我不知道他是谁
I don't know who that is.
我说的是独一无二的菲尔·多纳休先生
I'm talking about the one and only Mr. Phil Donahue.
这是狂舞
This is moshing.
你站到舞池中♥央♥
You get in the middle of the floor,
然后互相对撞
and you bang each other?
肘击
You give elbows?
这可不好玩
This isn't funny.
记住我的话
Mark my words, people.
秋季音乐会上不允许有狂舞
There will be no moshing at the fall concert.
你们就唱《喋喋不休》 不许还嘴
You will sing "Yakety Yak," and you will not talk back.
-但 -不许还嘴
- But -- - Don't talk back.
-但 -不许还嘴
- But-- - Don't talk back.
我同意独唱的唯一原因
The only reason I agreed to sing this stupid solo
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表