剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
and that is that you check your life at the flagpole.
忘记弗莱明
Forget Fleming.
为什么你那个游戏
Why do you have that play drawn up
是用X和心画的 而不是用X和O
with X's and hearts instead of X's and O's?
等等
Wait.
你喜欢上了丽兹·弗莱明
You like Liz Fleming now?
我并不是故意的
Well, I didn't intend for this to happen,
但当她用她鸟一般的手臂抱着
but when she wrapped her bird-like arms
那个档案柜时
around that filing cabinet,
她举起的不只是一件家具
she didn't just lift a piece of furniture.
她还举起了我的心
She...lifted my heart!
那就开始比赛吧
Then game on, as they say.
你不能说这个 这是我的口号♥
You don't say that. I say that!
我现在也要说
Well, I say it now, too.
-比赛开始 -你说得不对
- Game on! - You're not saying it right.
应该是"比赛开始"
It's "Game on!"
我要说出自己的特色
I'm gonna make it my own.
-比赛开始 -比赛开始
- Game on! - Game on!
-比赛开始 -比赛开始
- Game on! - Game on!
比赛开始 开始 开始 开始
Game on! On, on, on, on, on!
梅勒和格拉斯科特争论的时候
While Mellor and Glascott tore each other down...
我急于帮哈丽特树立信心
...I was eager to build up Harriet's confidence.
我感觉你希望从学校的生活里能获得更多 对吗
So, I sense you'd like more from your life at school. Am I right?
当然 那就太好了
Well, sure. That would be good.
我调出了你的档案
Well, I pulled your file,
发现你是辩论队成员
and I see you're on the debate team,
但你从没比赛过
but you never compete.
看样子是缺乏自信
Sounds like a lack of confidence.
-这只是 -我想来一次大改造
- And that's just-- - I want a makeover!
什么
What's that?
新发型 新鞋 新衣服
New hair, new shoes, new clothes --
这就是我想要的"更多"
that's the kind of "More" I want.
听着 我懂你意思
Listen, I hear what you're saying,
但我有个计划 可以把你打造成超级明星
but I've got a plan to turn you into a superstar
远不止一双新鞋
that's way more than just a new pair of shoes.
还有你夹克 我想要这夹克
And your jacket -- i want that jacket.
我想要你脱下来 这样就会有你的麝香香味
And I want it off your body so it has your musk.
很好 很奇怪
Okay, that's good. And strange.
但你在告诉我你想要什么 我喜欢
But you're telling me what you want. I like it.
是吗
You do?
是的
Yes.
你知道有时候
You know what happens sometimes
当你只改变外观的时候会发生什么吗
when you only change what's on the outside?
会让你内心感觉特棒
It makes you feel damn good on the inside!
-我们来进行外观大改造 -好
- We're doing a makeover! - Yes!
就这样
Just like that,
我有机会向我的同事炫耀
I had the perfect way to show off to my peers
终于赢得他们的尊重
and finally earn their respect.
你们肯定都在想我为什么叫你们过来
I'm sure you're all wondering why I've called you here.
我注意到你们不尊重我
It's come to my attention that I don't have your respect
因为你们中有的人认为我不是个好老师
because some of you don't think I'm a very good teacher.
-是所有人都这么认为 -好吧
- It's all of us. - Well...
那你们即将欠我一个道歉
then you're about to owe me an apology
因为我即将改变
because I am about to turn
哈丽特·塔曼的生活
Harriet Tubman's life around.
我不知道她姓什么
Oh, I don't know her last name,
但肯定不是塔曼
but I'm sure it's not Tubman.
隆重向大家介绍焕然一新
Introducing the new,
没有改善但大变样的
not improved but different,
哈丽特·塔曼
Harriet Tubman!
别再说塔曼了
Stop saying Tubman.
什么 什么
Wh-What, um, what -- uh --
这是什么情况
wh-what's ha-- What's happening here?
我在鼓励一个学生
I'm inspiring a student.
-变得更肤浅吗 -更自信
- To be more shallow? - To be more confident!
-摇啊摇 就像我浴缸里的果酱 -够了
- Rubba-dub-dub, like my jams in the tub. - Okay.
听着 我在这儿才刚刚起步
Look, I'm just getting started here.
再说 人们最会注意到的是
Besides, people are gonna notice
哈丽特的新态度
Harriet's new attitude more than anything.
我的天
Holy crap!
哈丽特看着就像是MTV的主持人
Harriet looks like an MTV VJ!
我在放学后要排练戏剧
I have play practice after school,
但我可以逃掉
but I'd skip it
只要你能让我的胸和她的一样
if you could make my boobs look like that.
你是主演 你不能逃掉
You're the lead. You cannot skip.
别管戏剧了 我要胸
Forget the play! I want boobs!
好吧 你知道吗
All right, you know what?
-只要我还在这个学校 -拜托 我
As long as I'm at this school... Please, I --
-你就不能有胸 -拜托 拜托
- ...you won't have boobs. - Please, please.
这也许不太支持我的论点
Okay, I see how this might not be helping my case.
你"窈窕美眉"了一个学生
You she's-all-that'd a student.
你是老师 不是造型师
You're a teacher, not a stylist.
知道吗 我受够了
You know what? I am done with this.
我值得被你们尊重
I deserve your respect.
如果你们看不到
And if you can't see that,
那你们就都是一群
well, then, you're all just a bunch
顽固的老混♥蛋♥
of crusty, old dill holes.
混♥蛋♥
Dill hole?
就
Just...
摇啊摇
Rubba-dub-dub.
我没能赢得老师们的尊重
I had failed to win the teachers over,
但CB和克罗斯比的赌注还没完
but CB still had his bet with Crosby,
他可不打算输掉
and he wasn't about to lose.
再说一次 这不是免费的
Again, it's not free, so...
人人都这么做
Everybody does it.
听着
Look.
我只是想要道歉
I just wanted to apologize.
我昨天对你太过分了
I was too harsh yesterday,
你要是感兴趣的话 我还是愿意帮助
and if you're interested, I'd still like to help.
-为什么 -简单
- Why? - Simple.
我真的对你有信心 莱妮
I really do believe in you, Lainey.
真心话
You actually mean that?
当然了 是的
Of course I do! Yes!
那我们从何开始
So where do we start?
教我教书 我准备好了
Teach me to teach. I'm ready.
要想赢得老师们的尊重
Okay, to get the teachers' respect,
你必须向他们证明
you have to prove to them
你可以和孩子们沟通
that you can reach the kids.
要做到这点 你必须有创造力
Now, to do that, you have to be creative...
最好还能
and potentially...
大胆
daring.
让表演开始吧
Now let the show begin.
"表演"
Uh, "Show"?
正如带火元帅比尔说的
As Fire Marshal Bill says,
"莎士比亚《李尔王》的一个主旋律
"One theme in Shakespeare's 'King Lear'
就是在残酷世界中缺少正义"
is the lack of justice in a cruel world."
以后别再这么做了
Please never do that again.
她一穿过镜子
Once she's through the looking glass,
爱丽丝的世界就颠倒了过来
Alice's world is literally turned upside down.
你的脸红了 我有点担心
Your face is very red. I'm concerned.
这长笛归你了
So, that flute is yours now.
天啊
Oh, my God!
我想要成为一个更好的老师
I want to be a better teacher,
而不是狂欢节畸形秀上热场表演演员
not the warm-up act at a carnival freak show.
我是想要鼓励你
I'm just trying to encourage you
开拓思维 开心教学
to think outside the box and have fun.
没有希望了
Gah, this is hopeless!
也许还有个更简单的方式
Look, there might be an easier way.
你说
Listening.
你打扮得就像个去商场的青少年
Okay, you're dressed like a teenager going to the mall.
老师有时也和学生一样肤浅
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表