剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
那是我的口头禅
?Hey, that's my catchphrase.
谁知道呢 你评头论足最多的人
And who knows? The person you judge most
也可能是最能鼓舞你的人
could even wind up being your biggest inspiration.
事实是 我们都有不止一个标签
The truth is, none of us are defined by just one thing.
我们可以既是书呆子又是运动员
We can be both a nerd and an athlete,
或者一个爱运动的数学天才
or a jock and a math whiz.
甚至是一个有着秘密嗜好的酷老师
Or even a cool teacher and a secret geek.
大家好 我是布莱特·戴尔
Hello, guys. My name is Brett Dier,
坐我旁边的是艾利克斯·派柏
and I'm sitting here with Alex Piper.
艾利克斯·派柏本人
艾利克斯 作为那个新来的是种什么样的感觉
So, Alex, what was it like being the new kid?
做新来的学生总是很难 因为你到了以后
It's always tough being the new kid because you get there
其他人都已经交了朋友了
and everyone already has their friendships.
算是种挑战
It was just a challenge.
你开老师玩笑 人人都喜欢你
You make fun of the teacher, everybody loves you.
这是个好战术
That's a good strategy.
你一起做了些什么
What kind of stuff did you do?
当时有个老师
There was one teacher who,
在上她的课的时候 我就会吠
in her classroom, I would just bark.
像狗一样吗
Like a dog? ?
她一直都不知道是我
She never quite figured out that it was me.
她以为有人带了宠物狗来教室
She thought someone had a pet dog in the class.
可能吧
Possibly.
我可以模仿奇瓦瓦 准备好了吗
I can do a Chihuahua. Ready?
如果你可以回到过去 和年轻的自己对话
So if you could go back and talk to your younger self,
你会对他说别做个混球杂碎吗
would you be like, hey dude, stop being a douche-turd?
我会告诉自己别这么拼命
I would try to tell meself to stop trying so hard.
你对CB是什么看法
What were your thoughts on CB?
他似乎是站在学生这边的
He seemed to be on the side of the students.
你感觉你希望他做你的朋友
You felt like you just wanted this guy to be your friend,
他是酷老师 所以
he was the cool teacher, so...
如果你多注意下的话
you felt like you were a little bit cooler
你会觉得自己也变得更酷
if you paid attention to it.
厉害
Badass.
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表