剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
-那孩子拯救了世界 -是吗
- The kid saved the day! - Did he?
因为你想想的话 他意外地
Because if you think about it, he accidentally
掉进了宇宙飞船 之后意外地
fell into a spaceship, then accidentally
飞到了坏蛋的总部
flew it into the bad guy's headquarters
之后意外地把他们炸飞了
and then accidentally blew 'em all up.
-他说得对 -老天
- He's right. - Oh, man...
我有点难过
I feel sad.
你根本没理解这电影
You just don't get the movie
因为你没看过其他的
'cause you haven't seen any of the other ones.
但是你说这部发生在其他的之前
But I thought you said this one happens before the other ones.
这是《星球大战》 兄弟
This is "Star Wars", bro!
这不仅仅是一部电影
This is not about one movie.
这有关影迷 家族和原力
This is about the fandom and the family and the Force.
你是说米迪克洛里人
You mean the midi-chlorians?
米迪什么
Midi-what?
没什么 去看电影吧
Nothing. Just go watch the movie.
-你会喜欢的 -留好收据 傀儡兄
- You're gonna love it. - Hang on to your receipt, puppet man.
不需要
No need.
事实上 我们买♥♥了票好能再看一遍
In fact, we bought tickets to go see it again, so...
你可以把我的票给其中一个穿浴袍的人
You can give my ticket to one of these guys in a bathrobe.
当你准备好承认事实的时候 我会等着的
And when you're ready to admit the truth, I will be waiting.
那你要等很久了
Well, you're gonna be waiting for a long time
因为这些电影是完美的
because these movies are perfect,
没人能否认
and nobody can ever take that away.
进去吧 孩子们
So, let's go, kids! Whoo!
该死
Damn it.
梅勒刚毁了《星球大战》
Mellor just ruined "Star Wars".
格拉斯科特想和他的侄女建立信任关系
Glascott hoped to form a relationship of trust with his niece,
所以他找我来教菲丽西亚开车
so he turned to me to teach Felicia to drive.
我不知道你是怎么说服我叔叔让我开车的
I don't know how you convinced my uncle to let me drive,
但是在我心里你就是个英雄
but as far as I'm concerned, you're a hero.
我只是让他知道你是值得信任的
All I did was show him you're worthy of his trust.
-没错 -我多么希望我像你这么大的时候
- Totally. - I mean, I would've killed to have my father
-我爸能如此信任我 -你说的是
- trust me like this when I was your age. - You're right.
我爱他超过一切 而你做到了
I mean, I love the guy more than ever, and you did that.
我不想揽下全部功劳
Well, I don't want to take full credit,
但是是的 我是最棒的
but yeah, I'm the best.
那有个位置
Oh, there's a spot.
做个三点掉头 我们来试试侧方停车
Do a three-point turn, and let's try some parallel parking.
没问题
I got this.
你干什么
What the hell was that?!
什么都不是
Uh...nothing?
你会开车
You know how to drive already?
就三年而已
Only for...three years.
-什么 -这不怪我
- What?! - It's not my fault.
我初二时椒盐组合在光谱中心演出
Salt-N-Pepa played the Spectrum when I was in eighth grade,
我得想个办法
and I had to figure out somehow to get there
背着我妈妈过去
behind my mom's back.
那完全是你的错
That story is completely your fault!
伙计 别让我后悔让你叔叔相信你
Dude, don't make me regret getting your uncle to trust you!
我向你承诺不会借着他的信任
Look, I give you my word I won't turn his trust
做一堆不好的事
into a massive amount of misbehavior.
你说这话的语气让我觉得
You said that in a way that sounds like
你就是要这么做
that's exactly what you're gonna do.
不 我不会
No, nuh-uh, not me.
还有 开车到佛罗里达州要多久
Also, how long does it take to drive to Florida?
我犯了个天大的错误
I've made a terrible mistake.
嘿 他在这呢
Heyyyyyyyyy...there he is.
嘿 她在这呢
Hey, there she is.
那位让我成为世界上最好的叔叔的女士
The lady that made me the best uncle in the world.
是啊 我听说你们现在是闺蜜了
Yeah, I heard you guys are like besties now.
最好的闺蜜
Best besties.
我们做了滴状曲奇
We celebrated her new license
还聊了男孩子来庆祝她拿到了驾照
by making drop cookies and talking about boys.
我们同意大部分男生都很不成熟
We agree -- Many of them are so immature.
说真的 感谢你做的一切
Honestly, thank you for everything.
不 不需要谢谢我
No! No need to thank me.
别推脱了 我们都知道这是你的功劳
C'mon, we both know this is all your doing.
看看这奇怪的笑容
Look at that strange smile.
好开心 还有点良心不安
So happy and kinda queasy.
你的脸怎么了
What's going on with your face?
她在对你撒谎
She's lying to you!
你侄女是典型的可怕青少年怪兽
Your niece is a typical, horrible teenage monster!
你不能让她开车
You cannot let her drive!
-什么 -我在信任问题上说错了
- What?! - I was wrong about the trust.
那这些滴状饼干呢
But what about the drop cookies?
那些饼干是个陷阱
The drop cookies were a trap!
但我已经把我的车给了那姑娘
But I gave the girl my car.
你疯了吗
Are you nuts?!
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?!
因为你让我这么做的
Because you told me to!
让我猜猜 她要去公共图书馆学习 对吗
Let me guess, she's going to the public library to study, right?
你怎么知道
How did you know that?
因为她在骗你 约翰
'Cause she's lying to you, John!
她已经开了三年车了 而且开得很好
She's been driving for three years, and she's good.
她就像《雷霆壮志》里汤姆·克鲁斯那么好
I mean, she's like Tom Cruise in "Days of Thunder" Good.
科尔•特里科勒 不
Cole Trickle?! Oh, no.
他无论在不在赛道上都很疯狂
He was reckless on and off the track!
我们得找到她并阻止她做
We gotta go find her and stop her from doing
我曾经做过的那些可怕又危险的事情
whatever terrible and dangerous thing I used to do.
没错 赶紧去奇怪的驾驶课汽车那里
Right. To the weird Driver's Ed mobile!
快走 快走
Move! Move!
证明《幽灵的威胁》很棒的证据
Proof that "Phantom Menace" is great.
这是什么
What's all this?
今天早上出来的第一批评论 都是盛赞
The first reviews came in this morning, and they're all raves.
有《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》 《芝加哥论♥坛♥报》
We've got "New York Times," "Chicago Tribune,"
《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》 连罗杰·埃伯特都给了好评
"The Post" -- even Roger Ebert gave it two huge thumbs up.
像你一样 他们都在光芒中
Eh, just like you, they're all in the glow.
光芒 什么光芒
Glow? What glow?
一些他们记忆中很棒的事情的光芒
The glow of something they remember being awesome,
显然这部电影算不上
which clearly doesn't apply to this movie.
很悲哀 真的
It's sad, really.
也许这电影
Okay, maybe there's a few tiny,
是有一些小问题 可是谁在乎呢
little problems with the movie, but who cares.
《星战》是关乎社群的
"Star Wars" is about the community,
关乎共有的激♥情♥
the -- the shared passion,
以及让我们生活中充满奇迹的全宇宙
the entire universe that fills our lives with wonder!
瞧 你现在崩溃了
See, now you're just melting down
是因为你宝贵的太空电影并不完美
because your precious space movie isn't perfect.
不需要完美
Doesn't have to be.
世界上没有什么是完美无缺的
Nothing in this world is 100% perfect.
我最爱的事物都是
All my favorite things are.
运动辣妹 完美
Sporty Spice -- perfect.
葡萄果仁 完美
Grape nuts -- perfect.
棒球 完美
Baseball. Perfect.
让我用你能理解的话再说一遍
So, lemme put it in terms that you can understand.
我要是在锦标赛开始之前到你的储物柜里
How would you like it if I went to your locker room
把你队伍的棒球给毁了 你会怎么想
before a championship game and ruined baseball for your team?
我会说不想你愚蠢的破科幻电影
I would say that unlike your silly sci-fi nonsense,
棒球固若金汤 不会受到批评
baseball is invulnerable to critique.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
只有5%的时间算是比赛
It's 5% actual game play,
其余时间 就是一群男的
and the rest of the time, it's just a bunch of dudes
站在那 调整他们的运动内♥裤♥
standing there, adjusting their jocks.
告诉你 这些运动服非常紧身
For your information, those uniforms are extremely tight,
所以调整"小礼包"非常有必要
which makes rearranging your goodie bag a necessity
以保持你的舒适以及让比赛更好看
to maintain comfort and ensure exciting gameplay!
拜托 棒球无聊头顶
Oh, please! Baseball's so boring
所以设置了强制第7局伸展时间
that they have a mandated 7th inning group stretch
好让粉丝不会有血块
so that the fans don't get a blood clot!
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表