剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
让我们来看看
Well, let's see what happens
当炫技先生觉得他一个人就能赢时会发生什么
when Se?or Showboat thinks he can win on his own.
各就各位
Ball in!
是的 教练本想教育孩子们
Yep, Coach was gonna teach his kids
团队的力量大于个人
to believe the team was bigger than any one player.
这么说吧 进行得不太顺利
Let's just say... it didn't go well.
干得好 孩子们
Good work, boys!
让他产生他能稳赢的错觉
Lulling him into a false sense of security!
看起来他们在逗你呢 马特
Looks like they're toying with you, Matty!
你们都吃早饭了吗
Did any of you eat breakfast?
在教练不知怎么教育他的明星球员时
As Coach lost his way with his star player,
我正在适应我的新工作
I was finding my way in my new job.
刘易斯
"Lewis."
是的
Yeah.
欢迎大家
And welcome.
我们来看看第一次作业是什么
Um, let's see what our first assignment is.
秋季嘟·喔普音乐会 认真的
"Fall doo-wop concert"? Seriously?
一种流行于20世纪40年代至60年代的重唱形式
好吧 我们从《喋喋不休》开始
Okay. Let's start with "Yakety Yak."
你
Hey, you.
别听随身听了
Lose the Discman.
抱歉 我不唱歌♥
Sorry, I don't sing.
你报了这节课
Well, you signed up for the class,
你就要唱嘟·喔普
and now ?you're gonna do doo-wop.
事实上 我得去趟医务室
Actually, I need to go to the nurse's office.
-不行 -什么
- Um, no. ?- What?
听好了
Here's the thing.
什么"我得去趟医务室
The "I need to go to the nurse's office
好逃避这无聊的课"的套路
because I want to get out of a boring class" Move's
在我这儿不管用
not gonna work with me, because
因为这是我发明的
I'm the one who invented it.
但我肚子疼 我有
But my stomach hurts. I have --
胃痉挛 早想到了
Cramps. Way ahead of ya.
-但这是 -美国 你有权利
- But this is A-- - ?America, and you have rights,
所以我不能阻止你
and I can't stop you?
-我没想 -说这个的
- I wasn't -- - ?Gonna say that?
是的
No.
我是要说我不用听某些
I was gonna say ?that I don't have to listen
因为生活失意而不得不来教书的人的话
to some loser who failed at life, so she has to teach.
-出去 -好的
- Get out. - ?Gotcha.
-永久 -什么
- Forever. ?- What?
你被永久逐出我的课堂了
You're out of my class forever.
-你不能这么做 -我可以 我也会这么做
- You can't do that. - Oh, I can, and I will.
事实上 你也不用来上学了
In fact, no more school at all.
你不能把我踢出学校
You can't kick me out of school!
我想我当然可以
Oh, I most certainly can, I think!
事实上 我会让所有学校都不要你
In fact, I'll kick you out of all schools.
你妈妈可以在厨房♥里教你
Your mom can teach you in your kitchen.
我想你不能这么做
You can't do that, I think!
我想我可以
Oh, yes, I can, I think!
因为我是老师
Because I'm a teacher!
好吧
Fine!
教练 我想问你一个
Coach, I need to ask you
非常非常重要的问题
a very, very important question
-关于教育里的可行和不可行 -问吧
- about the dos and don'ts of educating. - ?Shoot.
我能让一个学生一生被所有学校禁收吗
Can I ban a student from all schools for all of her life?
不行 接受教育是一项基本权利
You can't. Education is a fundamental right.
那就太可惜了
That is unfortunate.
趁你还在这
While I have you here,
你们这代孩子是怎么了
what's with the kids of your generation?
总是以自我为中心
It's all about "Me, me, me."
可篮球是一项集体运动
And basketball is a team sport.
你认识这个人吗
You know who this guy is?
迈克尔·乔丹 世上最有名的人
Michael Jordan, the most famous person in the world?
是的 他可真是个眼中钉
Yeah, well, he's a pain in the glutes.
他统治力太强了 他改变了篮球这项运动
He's so dominant, he's literally changing the game of basketball.
更别提这个了
Not to mention these.
现在每个孩子都想穿这缩水的小丑裤子
Now every kid wants to wear these shrunken clown pants,
而超短裤已经不酷了
and short shorts are no longer cool.
风格是会变的
Hey, styles change.
每个人都得在某个时刻做出改变并向前看
Everyone's got to move on and evolve at some point.
关于马特的问题不是害怕改变
The problem with Matty isn't about being afraid to change.
而是怎么能教会他团队协作的价值
It's about teaching him the values of teamwork,
在我找到说通他的方法之前
and until I can figure out a way to get through to him,
我还是会坚持我的教学方式的
I'm sticking to my guns.
我也是
Well, so am I.
那个叫菲丽西亚的女孩永远别回来了
That girl Felicia's out on her ass for good!
而且我现在是老师了
Besides, I'm a teacher now.
不会遇到麻烦
It's not like I can get into trouble.
你麻烦大了
Yeah, you're in trouble.
这不是我的错
It's not my fault!
是你让我第一天就教嘟·喔普
You made me teach doo-wop on my first day.
那个秋季嘟·喔普音乐会
Hey, the fall doo-wop concert
可是学校重要的传统
is a toe-tapping school tradition
那还要追溯到
that dates back ?all the way to the first...
第一次秋季嘟·喔普音乐会
fall doo-wop concert.
问题是那个菲丽西亚
The problem is that girl Felicia.
她脾气可大了
She's an angry rage monster.
-她是我侄女 -所以你懂的
- She's my niece. - ?So you get it.
我其实觉得你可以帮助菲丽西亚
I actually think ?that you could help Felicia.
她就像高中时的你 只是比你更糟
She's just like you were in high school, except worse.
她跟我完全不一样
She's nothing like me.
她没礼貌 不尊重人
She's rude, disrespectful --
听起来确实很像我
that does sound like me.
但她不唱歌♥ 我却很喜欢唱歌♥
But she doesn't sing, and I would always sing.
其实 菲丽西亚是学校里最会唱歌♥的
Actually, Felicia's ?the best singer in the school.
只是她父母分开之后 她就封闭了自己
She just completely shut down since her parents split up.
-太好了 -什么 为什么
- That's awesome. ?- What? Why?
我高中时也经历了这样的事
That's what happened to me in high school!
也许我可以借此跟她交心
Maybe I can connect with her over it and stuff.
这才是老师的思维
Now you're thinking like a teacher.
这让我有了希望
This gives me hope.
真正的希望 不是编出来的那种
Actual hope, not the lying kind.
谢谢 格拉斯科特先生 你帮了我很多
Thanks, Mr. Glascott. I needed this.
叫名字就好
First names only.
是叫阿尔文吗
I wanna say Alvin?
阿尔文 搞什么鬼
Alvin? Seriously?
于是 我去找菲丽西亚聊天
So, I went to connect with Felicia,
作为曾经的不良少女 我知道她会在哪里
and as a former crappy kid, I knew just where to find her.
*用你的角度去看*
* And put you in your place *
*但主要是揍你的脸*
* But mostly punch your face *
你居然为我写了首歌♥
You wrote a song about me.
她知道是写给她的
She knows it's about her.
快跑
Run!
你叔叔说得对 你确实会唱歌♥
Your uncle's right. You do sing.
我承认 你唱得不错
I got to say, I'm impressed.
唱得不错
Impressed?
我经常写歌♥来骂那些惹我生气的人
Hey, I wrote tons of songs about people who piss me off.
其实 我不是你的敌人
The truth is, I'm not the enemy.
为什么这么说
How's that, exactly?
我能理解你现在的感受
I get what you're going through.
我高中时 父母也离了婚
My parents got divorced when I was in high school, too.
怪不得你现在还这么失败
So that's why you're still a mess.
你真的有必要这样嘲讽我吗
Are you seriously being a smartass about this?
我还以为我们可以谈谈心 共鸣一下离婚
I thought we were gonna connect! Vibe about divorce!
谁想对离婚产生共鸣呢
Who wants to vibe about divorce?
天哪 你真不擅长当老师
Dear God, you suck at this.
是吗
Oh, do I?
你背包里是什么
What's in your backpack?
没什么 就是书
Nothing! Just books!
学习用的学校资料
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表