剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
虽然我也不知道为什么
Although, I don't know why I thought
我觉得我可以照顾一切
I could take care of anything.
随便吧
Oh. Sure. Whatever.
全都还回去了
So, giving 'em all back?
是的 尽管大多数孩子好像并不想要
Yeah, although...most of the kids don't seem to want 'em.
一个叫做"Pogs "的卡牌游戏正风靡全国
Something called Pogs is sweeping the nation.
嗯 要用这些玩
Yeah, it's a game you play with these things.
你心情好点了以后我们可以试试
We can give it a shot when you're feeling better.
算了 说来有趣
Nah. It's funny, eh.
我这辈子 我一直以为我只想当一个老师
My whole life, I thought all I wanted to be was a teacher.
现在我意识到我想做父亲 但是
And now I realize I want to be a dad, but...
或许不能如愿
it may not be in the cards for me.
瑞克 你本就是个父亲
Rick, you are a dad.
你是学校里所有孩子的父亲
To every single kid in this school.
-这不一样 -没那么不一样
- That's different. - It's not that different.
你不仅教这些孩子 你还激励着他们
You not only teach these kids, you inspire them, man.
你让他们知道 如果他们相信你
You show them that if they believe in you,
如果他们相信自己 一切皆有可能
if they believe in themselves, anything is possible.
谢了 CB
Thanks, CB.
回去工作吧
Now get back to work
做这些孩子的父亲
and be a dad to these kids right here.
也许将来有一天 合适的人会注意到
Maybe one day, the right person will notice.
你觉得如何
Well, what do you think?
我觉得
I think...
那傻子看起来挺开心
the little knucklehead looks happy.
我知道你觉得他应该和你一样
I know you think he needs to end up just like you.
或许他会的
And maybe he will.
但现在
But for now,
我觉得他做自己做得挺好的
I think he's doing pretty good just being him.
你知道 我小时候长号♥吹得特别好
You know, I used to play a pretty mean trombone when I was a kid.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - ?Mm-hmm.
那为什么不吹了
So why'd you stop?
爷爷逼我放弃的
Eh, Grandpa made me.
他真逊
Dude, he sucks.
是啊
Yeah, he really does.
当我开始做这份工作的时候
You know, when I started this job,
你说尽管我们工资不多 工作时间却很长
you said even though we don't get paid much and the hours suck,
但还是会有一些时刻会让这一切都值得
there would be moments that would make it all worth it.
你说得对
You were right.
好好享受吧
Well, enjoy it.
-我以前很享受 -以前
- I know I used to. - ?Used to?
在我成为校长前
Before I became Principal,
我总是看不起行政部的人
I always looked down on the administration
因为他们只关心钱
because money was their only priority.
看看现在的我
And now look at me.
拜托 你最后还是做了正确的选择
Come on, you did the right thing in the end.
-全都是因为你 -所以呢
- Only 'cause you got me there. ?- So?
几个月前 我破产又绝望
A few months ago, I was broke and desperate.
但多亏了你 我来到了这里
But thanks to you, I ended up here.
到达一个地方的过程不重要 结果才重要
Doesn't matter how you get somewhere as long as you do.
谢谢
Thank you.
不过下次 男人点
But yeah, next time, show some balls
这样我们就不用请贝芙莉·戈德堡过来
so we don't have to call Beverly Goldberg.
千万不要
Oh, God, no.
我知道你可以的 就这样
I know you can do this! There it is!
手张开
Splay your hands!
棒
Yes!
有时候我们的生活并不会如我们预期那样发展
Sometimes our lives don't turn out exactly like we'd planned.
就是这样 干得漂亮
That's what I'm talking about! Good stuff!
我们常常发现自己
We often find ourselves in places
去往我们从没想过会去到的地方
we'd never thought we'd be.
但如果我们花时间看看四周
But if we take the time to look around
看看我们为他人做的好事
to see the good we do for others...
我们怎么教他们 怎么激励他们
...how we teach them, inspire them,
传授给他们让自己做到最好的工具
and give them the tools to be the best they can be...
布科兹家族实验室
我们或许会发现我们生活的实际状况
...we may find that the reality of our lives
超越我们所有的期望
exceeds all of our expectations.
-你好 我是丽兹·弗莱明 -我是真的丽兹·弗莱明
- Hi, I'm Liz Fleming. - And I'm the real Liz Flemming.
丽兹 跟我说实话
All right, Liz, get real with me.
教师休息室的政♥治♥情况是什么样的
Uh, what are the politics of the teachers lounge?
幕后会发生些什么
What goes on behind closed doors?
有很多抱怨
There's a fair amount of complaining.
抱怨教员会议
Um, complaining about faculty meetings
或者管理决策亦或者某些特定的学生
or administrative decisions or about specific students.
所以教师休息室里的事
So what goes on in the teachers lounge...
就留在教室休息室里
Stays in the teachers lounge.
你一般怎么应付特别棘手的家长
How do you deal with, like, a really tough parent?
我会试图用善良杀死他们
I try to kill them with kindness,
我一直很幸运
and I've been lucky.
或许是因为你坚忍♥克己的镇静
Maybe it's your, uh, gentle, stoic calm?
没错
Definitely.
说到棘手的家长
So speaking of difficult parents,
和真的贝芙莉·戈德堡一起工作是怎么感觉
What was it like working with the real Beverly Goldberg?
她是喜欢我的人之一
She was one of those who liked me.
我想我给亚当的分数不错 她还算满意
I think I gave Adam good enough grades, that she was OK.
所以我觉得我是少数很幸运的老师之一
So I was one of the rare lucky ones, I think.
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表