剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
But then a whole new world opened up for me when I did a musical.
我不知情
I didn't know that.
你知道一个孩子若是
Do you have any idea what it means to a kid
能找到他们热爱的事物有多重要吗
to find something they're passionate about?
当然 我就希望我的运动员们能找到他们的爱好
Of course. That's what I want my athletes to find in sports.
我也希望我的戏剧孩子们找到
Well, I wanted my theater kids to find that, too.
但是不可能了 因为你赢得了战争
But it's not gonna happen 'cause you won the war.
希望你开心
I hope it feels good.
格拉斯科特先生企图用新的方式
Mr. Glascott was going to attempt to reach the young men
在健康课上与男生们沟通
in Health class with a new approach,
错误指导和分散注意力
misdirection and diversion.
好了 男生们 谁准备好学习了
All right, boys, who's ready to learn?
我反正是准备好了
I sure am.
等等 不到两天我们就要换三个老师吗
Wait, are we having a third teacher in two days?
没错 现在我们来探究
For sure. Now let's delve into
你们关于人体的匿名问题
your anonymous questions about the human body.
这有一个
Here's one.
什么是拥抱
"What is a hug?"
好问题
Aww, that's a good question.
就是两个朋友柏拉图式地抱着
That's what two friends do platonically.
这又有一个好问题
Oh, here's another good one.
我该问我父母任何
"Should I ask my parents any real questions
关于我在改变的身体的真正问题吗
"I have about my changing body?"
当然 当然应该
Yes. Yes, you should.
这些不是我们的问题
Um, I don't think these are our questions.
当然是了 比如这个
Oh, sure they are. Like this one.
我觉得女生们很好
"I think girls are nice."
我也这么觉得
Hey, me, too.
去你的
Screw this.
我去找车上的高年级学生了解这些知识
I'll just learn about this stuff from the older kids on the bus.
天 不 校车吗
Oh, God, no, the school bus?
那个黄色锡罐装满了
That yellow tin can is filled
吹牛大话和误传
with tall tales and misinformation.
显然得由我来给你们所需要的答案
Clearly, it's up to me to give you the answers that you need.
或者我可以用这个
Or I could use this.
你是说电脑会告诉我们答案吗
You mean a computer's gonna tell us stuff?
是的 学校花了钱
Oh, yeah. The school just paid money
将我们和这个叫做万维蜘蛛网的新玩意连接起来
to connect us to this new thing called the World Wide Spiderweb.
我很确定不是叫这个
Pretty sure that's not what it's called.
你可以输入你的问题
You can type in your questions...
然后让里面的机器人回答
...and let the robots inside answer it.
等等 电脑会回答我们的任何问题吗
Wait, the computer will answer anything we ask it?
提问就会有果
Ask and show.
我太厉害了
Crushed it!
-嘿 -不
- Hey. - Oh, no.
你已经不教了吗
You quit the class already?
恰恰相反 我解决了他们的问题
Quite the opposite. I solved the class.
我让所有男生通过网上冲浪
I'm letting all those boys get answers
获得他们想要的答案
from something called "Surfing" The Internet.
网络 《美国新闻》上就报道了这个
The Internet? That's the thing they had on Dateline.
你的慌张声音暗示我犯了个大错
Your panicked tone is suggesting I made a grave error.
你知道网络上都有什么吗
Do you have any idea what's on the Internet?
多彩的图表和天气预报
Colorful graphs and weather updates?
还有其他的一切
And also everything else.
他们什么都能看到了
Those kids can see everything.
我以为互联网是帮助未来的
I thought the Internet was supposed to help the future!
这样不是什么都毁了
That'll just ruin it!
必须阻止这些孩子们
We gotta stop those kids.
快走 快走
Go, go, go!
不
Nooo!
停
Stop!
去死
Die!
等等 你干嘛
Wait, what are you doing?
拔下插头就行
Just unplug it.
我们成功了
Well, we did it.
-对 -我们救了孩子们
- Yeah. - We saved the children.
完全没有 我们输入了"纵情舞动"
You really didn't. We typed in "Getting jiggy"
结果只看见了威尔·史密斯的头顶
and all we saw was the top of Will Smith's head.
你们就查了这个
That's what you looked up?
我们说过 我们不懂这个
We told you. We don't know what we're doing.
我们也是
Neither do we.
你们不知道要一个成年人
You don't know how hard puberty is
去教孩子青春期的事有多难
for an adult man to teach children.
是的 就没人教过我
It's true. Nobody taught me this stuff.
我都是从操场上学来的
I just learned everything on the playground.
振作点 我们需要帮助
Well, get it together. We need real help, man.
我们的身体又古怪又长青春痘
Our bodies are all weird and pimply.
我还被男子合唱团开除了
I got kicked out of my boys choir!
我完全不知道声音会变成这样
I had no warning this would happen to my voice.
你以为这样就算糟了 我读书那会儿
You think that's bad? When I was in school,
我手毛腿毛都特别多
I had incredibly hairy feet and arms.
他们叫我雪人版泰迪
They called me Teddy the Yeti.
我叫约翰
My name is John.
我们确实忘了你们是什么感受了
I guess we forgot what it's like to be in your shoes.
抱歉让你们失望了
We're sorry we let you down.
那现在怎么办
So... What now?
现在我们来教你们
So now we teach you.
一起教
Together.
大家都去体育馆了
Hey, everyone's headed to the gym.
我觉得你该去看看
Think you ought to take a look-see.
不去 对其他人来说这是动员会
No way. To them it's a pep rally,
对我来说是世界末日 才不去
but to me it's the end of everything I care about. Hard pass.
行 我明白你的感受
Sure, I understand how you feel.
还是那句话 你该去看看
Just the same, you ought to take a look.
我真心觉得你会喜欢的
I really think you're gonna like it.
我的舞台 回来了
My stage, it's back.
勇士们 听我说
Attention Fighting Quakers,
我知道你们为了动员会而来
I know you're all here for a pep rally,
但对学校来说重要的不止体育
but there's more to this school than just sports.
我们还有一个超棒的戏剧社
Turns out, we got a damn good drama club.
这些孩子们像准备季后赛一样拼命努力
These kids busted their butts like it was the playoffs,
我们都该为他们加油
and they deserve our support...
*五十二万五千六百分钟*
* Five-hundred twenty-five thousand six-hundred minutes *
*五十二万五千六百个珍贵的瞬间*
* Five-hundred twenty-five thousand moments so dear *
*五十二万五千六百分钟*
* Five-hundred twenty-five thousand six-hundred minutes *
*你怎么来丈量一年的时间*
* How do you measure Measure a year? *
*用白天*
* In daylights? *
*用落日*
* In sunsets? *
*用午夜*
* In midnights? *
*用咖啡*
* In cups of coffee? *
*用英寸还是英里 用笑声还是争吵*
* In inches, in miles, in laughter, in strife? *
瑞克 等等
Rick, wait.
你刚才做的事太棒了
What you just did was incredible.
也许吧 没必要大惊小怪的
Yeah, maybe. No need to make a big thing of this.
不 真的很棒
No, there really is.
你赢了战争 为什么要帮我
I mean, you won the war, so why help me?
因为不存在战争
Because there is no war.
我们是队友
We're on the same side
我们的任务是让孩子们变得更出色
and that's inspiring these kids to be great.
在赛场上还是舞台上都无所谓
It doesn't matter if it's on a field or on a stage.
还有 你自己也出了钱
Plus, you put up your own money.
我知道 下不为例
I know. I won't do it again.
没这个必要了 我跟波尔商量过了
Well, you won't have to. I talked to Ball.
我们会卖♥♥掉头盔汽车
We're gonna sell that helmet cart,
再削减一些预算
cut back on the budget a little.
下一次 你们想演什么剧都行
Next time, you can put on any play you want.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没事
Okay.
*他毁掉的桥*
* The bridges he burned *
*还是她死去的方式*
* Or the way that she died *
*现在是歌♥唱的时候*
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表