剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
"床单滚起来"
"Knockin' boots."
"人形饼干 双层夹心"[均为啪啪体♥位♥]
"Human pretzel, double-dipped."
我靠 这人只会说这一件事吗
Oh, come on! Doesn't this guy talk about anything else?
不管是谁 赶紧承认吧
Whoever it is, just admit it.
不是我们 你们听 他正在说
It's not us. Listen, he's on right now.
就是现在 那对爱侣在找我
As I speak, the lovebirds are looking for me,
想要阻止我
trying to shut me down.
我们一定会做到
Oh, and we will.
但是他们做不到
But they won't.
你不能一辈子躲着我们
You can't hide from us forever.
因为我能躲一辈子
Because I can hide forever!
该死的 他好烦 但是很厉害
Damn. He's annoying, but good.
我们能走了吗
Can we go now?
当然
Oh. Sure.
-抱歉冤枉了你们 -是啊
- Sorry to falsely accuse you. - Yeah.
不要告诉家长哦
Don't tell your parents about this.
-祝一天愉快 -这事怪我们
- Have a great day. - It was our fault.
汤米 把鞋带系好
Tommy, tie your shoe.
这简直是噩梦
This is a nightmare.
我们永远查不出嘴炮王是谁了
We'll never figure out who Mad Mouth is.
接下来 将播放世界上最棒乐队...的一些歌♥
Next up, some tunes from the world's greatest band --
尖峰乐队
Rush!
或者是任何乐队 不一定是尖峰乐队
Um, or any band. Doesn't have to be Rush.
-但他们绝对是最棒的 -该死
- But they are the greatest. - Damn it!
-我去 -太笨了
- Son of a bitch. - Such a dummy.
不必担心 各位听众
Don't you worry, loyal listeners.
你这是在逗我吗
Are you kidding me right now?
不 那人来了
Oh, no! It's The Man.
阿特金斯撤了
Atkins signing off.
我是说 嘴炮王
I mean...Mad Mouth.
你到底在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
我早说了 我很喜欢电台
I told you radio was my jam.
我只是很喜欢再次活着的感觉
I just... liked feeling alive again.
非得告诉大家我们有奸♥情♥才叫活着吗
By telling everyone we have a thing going on?
但是你们确实有奸♥情♥
But you do have a thing going on.
但是我们没有奸♥情♥
But we don't have a thing going on!
那你们两个为什么总是互相打趣
Then why are you two bantering all the time
互相调侃呢
and busting each other's balls?
-因为朋友就是这样的啊 -对啊
- 'Cause that's what friends do! - Yeah.
你看他 头发蠢蠢的 领带傻乎乎的
I mean, look at him, with his dumb hair and his dumb ties,
-谁会这样穿裤子 -好吧...
- and, I mean, who wears pants like that? - Okay, well --
他裤子上的褶皱
Sometimes, there are so many pleats,
多到我简直无法理解是怎么搞出来的
I don't even understand how there can be so many.
重点是 我们需要告诉格拉斯科特
Point is, we need to tell Glascott about this.
但我会被开除
But I'll be fired.
说实话 你应该被开除
Well, frankly, you should be,
你居然这样背叛我们
for turning on us the way you did.
至少我没有背叛孩子们啊
At least I didn't turn on the kids!
什么 我们也没背叛他们
What? We didn't turn on them.
我们只是不喜欢他们说的话
All we did was shut them down
然后强行勒令他们停止而已
when we didn't like what they were saying.
我的部分工作
Look, part of my job
就是可以当墙上的一只苍蝇
is I get to be a fly on the wall,
听到他们的问题
and I hear their problems.
他们认为没人在乎他们说什么
They don't think anybody cares what they have to say,
而你们的所作所为证明了这一点
and all you did was prove it was true.
你的工作不是为他们发声
Well, your job isn't to speak for them.
我工作跟你们一样努力
You know, I work just as hard as you do.
说实话 我其实很尊重那些孩子
And, frankly, I actually respect these kids.
严肃的约翰尼·阿特金斯让我有点难过
Serious Johnny Atkins makes me sad.
格拉斯科特坚决要证明梅勒错了
Glascott was determined to prove Mellor wrong
以及让他的新吉祥物出场
and premiere his new mascot.
不幸的是 并不是每个人都支持他
Unfortunately, not everyone was on board.
杰茜卡
Jessica?
誓师大会就要开始了 你怎么没穿风儿的戏服
The pep rally's about to start. Why aren't you in the Wind?
因为太荒谬了
Um, because it's ridiculous.
我在跟所谓的体育校长
I'm having a whole political battle
进行政♥治♥斗争
with the so-called Athletics Principal,
你如果穿上这个
and you would be doing me a solid
就是帮我大忙了
if you put this on.
有我在 休想 桂格
Not on my watch, Quaker Girl.
你的体育校长来拯救你了
Your Athletics Principal is here to save you.
穿上这个 出去吧
Now put this on and get out there
给他们看看桂格是如何斩杀敌人的
and show them how a Quaker slays the enemy.
不
No.
穿上我的戏服
Put on my costume
让大家看看 风儿可以把我们学校
and show them how the Wind can lift our school
提升到体育和团结的更高境界
to new heights of sportsmanship and unity!
桂格永不休战
Quakers never stop fighting!
风儿绝不停吹
The Wind never stops blowing!
我两个都拒绝
I'm not doing either!
这下你开心了 约翰 我们没有吉祥物了
Hope you're happy, John. Now we have no mascot at all.
是吗
Or do we?
不是吧
No.
作为体育校长
As Athletics Principal,
我要求你不能穿这个出去
I demand you don't go out in that!
作为真正的校长
And as the real, actual principal,
我愿意为这所学校做任何事
who will do anything for his school,
我谅你不敢阻止我
I dare you to stop me.
东方而来的风
Blowing in from the east,
强大而有力
powerful and strong,
这就是威廉·佩恩学院最新升级版吉祥物
I give you William Penn's new and improved mascot.
掌声欢迎 风儿
Let's hear it for... The Wind!
就这样 格拉斯科特
And with that, Glascott presented
向同学们展示了威廉·佩恩学院的新代表
his new symbol of William Penn to the students.
他们 十分迷茫
They were...confused.
他们为什么不鼓掌
How come they're not clapping?
没关系 约翰
That's okay, John.
你得加把劲儿
You just gotta kick it up a notch --
让他们看看风儿的真本领
show 'em what The Wind can really do.
情况并不顺利
It wasn't going well.
而且不断恶化
And it only got worse.
桂格
Quaker?
瑞克教练
Coach Rick!
不许用武器
No weapons!
看来两位校长
Turns out the two principals
必须争个你死我活
were not going down without a fight.
字面意思
Literally.
吉祥物之战已经过去了一天
It had been a day since the battle of the mascots,
但是真校长之争还在继续
but the war over who was the true principal was still raging.
下个话题
Okay, moving on.
今年的体育宴会将会非常盛大 美味云集
The sports banquet will be bigger and more delicious
更胜以往...
than ever this year --
瑞克
Rick.
你是背着我召开了教员会议吗
Did you call a faculty meeting without me?
我是不是施行了体育校长的权力
Did I call upon my authority as Athletics Principal?
是的
Indeed I did.
但是 任何声明都必须通过我
Well, all announcements go through me,
真正的校长
the Principal Principal,
意味着得由我来发表声明
which means I get to say them.
两位 谁是校长不重要
Okay, guys, guys, it really doesn't matter who --
听着 男子足球
All right, well, listen. We will be holding practices...
我们将在8点到10点
Okay, uh, we will be holding practices...
训练时间为8点到10点
for boys soccer from 8:00 to 10:00...
在男足中心训练
...at the boys soccer from 8:00 to 10:00...
这就意味着女子垒球
...which means that girls softball...
这就意味着女足
...which would mean that the girls soccer...
将不能在
...is not going to be...
将会在西北棒球场上
...is now going to take place on the northwest...
西北棒球场上训练
...taking place on that northwest baseball field.
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表