剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
90年代的时候 体育吉祥物很风行
Back in the '90s, sports mascots were all the rage.
粉丝们为密尔沃基的香肠赛跑而疯狂
Fans went nuts for the sausage races in Milwaukee
还有传奇的费纳宝
and the legendary Phillie Phanatic.
但是威廉·佩恩学院的传统吉祥物
But the traditional mascot of William Penn
没有受到同样的关注
didn't quite capture that same fire.
够了
All right, enough!
球传得偏了这么远 有什么好笑的
There's nothing funny about a pass that far off target.
桂格逊毙了 我退出
The Quaker's lame! I quit!
桂格 等等
Quaker, wait!
你不能退出 桂格 我们今晚有比赛
You can't quit, Quaker. We have a game tonight.
我们需要你的桂格能量
We need your Quaker energy.
我叫杰茜卡 我不在乎 我不干了
My name is Jessica, and I don't care! I'm done!
我懂的 好吗
I get it, okay?
一个露齿微笑笨头笨脑的和平主义者
A goofy-headed pacifist with an odd toothy smile
并不能鼓舞球队战胜对手
doesn't exactly inspire a team to crush the enemy,
但它作为我们的吉祥物已经超过一百年了
but he's been our mascot for over 100 years.
收割通常是用大镰刀 镰刀或者收割机来完成的
要是我能帮你呢
What if I could help you?
要是桂格终于拥有了
What if the Quaker finally had...
能力呢
power?
我想我会很喜欢
I think I'd like it a lot.
这是什么
What the hell is this?
威廉·佩恩学院屠♥杀♥了它的猎物
你给了桂格武器
You gave the Quaker a weapon?
我给了桂格自信
I gave the Quaker confidence.
瑞克 我们可不希望
Rick, this is not the kind of image
我们学校对外展示的形象是这样的
we want associated with our school.
这就是为什么我们需要
You know, this is why I think we need
设计出一个新的吉祥物
to come up with a new mascot.
不行
No way!
教练 现在是90年代了
Coach, it's the '90s.
学校 大学 甚至职业体育队
Schools, colleges, even pro sport teams
都换了吉祥物
are changing their mascots
更加友善包容
to become more kind and inclusive.
可这跟吉祥物应该有的样子正好相反
But that is the opposite of what a mascot should be!
它需要造成恐惧和攻击行为
It needs to invoke fear and aggressive behavior!
那我会亲自监督
Then I will personally oversee the creation
新吉祥物的创造过程
of this new mascot all by myself.
等等 体育归我管
Whoa, wait. Sports is my department.
执教体育归你管
Coaching sports is your department.
学校里其他事务都归我管
Everything else in this school, that's all me.
那我们都各自退一步
How about we compromise
给桂格一件T恤炮
by giving the Quaker a T-shirt cannon?
我认识一个很棒的大炮男 他在体育馆里认出了我
I know a great cannon guy. He spots me at the gym.
不要大炮 不要瘆人桂格
No cannon, no creepy Quaker.
还有 把这个放回收割陈列柜
And also, return this to the harvest display.
谢了
Thanks, pal.
该死 这是真的
Oh, damn! That's real!
校园时代
第一季 第十一集
那是九几年的4月10号♥
It was April 10th, 1990-something,
最后一节课的铃♥声♥刚刚拉响
and the final bell had just rung.
工作结束 我一天里最开心的时刻之一
The end of work -- one of the highlights of my day.
-你去哪 -回家
- Hey, where you headed? - Home.
我和我闺蜜莉齐·莱克
I have standing appointments
和萨莉·杰西有固定约会
with my girlfriends Ricki Lake and Sally Jessy.
拜托 留下吧
Oh, come on. Stick around.
这是和学生建立有意义关系的黄金时间
This is prime time to make meaningful connection with the students.
你知道这些关系
You realize those connections
只对你有意义吧
are only meaningful for you, right?
CB 你有空吗
Hey, CB. You got a sec?
看好了 学着点
Uh, watch and learn.
当然 艾伦 什么事
Of course, Aaron, What's up, dude?
我听说学校以前有广播电台
I heard the school used to have a radio station.
我希望能重新运转起来
I was thinking it'd be cool to start it back up again.
或许你可以做社团顾问
Maybe you could be the club advisor.
没问题
Consider yourself advised.
-棒 -好的
- Yes! - Okay.
一周前 我鼓励艾伦
A week ago, I encouraged Aaron
多参与活动 这就是效果
to get more involved, and boom.
那小子喜欢史莱特 所以他才想做广播
The kid's a Slater-head. That's why he wants to do radio.
《救命下课铃》里的AC·史莱特吗
Like A.C. Slater from "Saved by the Bell"?
-什么 -你不喜欢《救命下课铃》吗 可惜
- What? - Are you not down with the "Bell"? Sad.
我说的是克里斯汀·史莱特
I'm talking about Christian Slater.
艾伦的衣服上印有他的头像
Aaron literally had him on his shirt.
他肯定看了《锁不住的天空》
The kid clearly watched "Pump Up the Volume"
现在想要体验一份里面的酷炫
and now wants a piece of the cool.
明明可以体验到完整酷炫套餐
Why only a piece when he can have
为什么只要一份
the whole cool package right here?
跟我来
Come with me.
我看看 今晚都有谁
Let's see. Who do we have out there tonight, huh?
惯常的少年反叛者
The, uh, usual band of teenage malcontents?
看吧 克里斯汀·史莱特演一个厉害的电台主播
See? Christian Slater plays a badass radio DJ
把他的学校搞得天翻地覆
who turns his whole school upside down.
你现在知道为什么艾伦·鲁宾想成为他了吧
Now you see why Aaron Rubin wants to be this guy.
我也想成为他 他太厉害了
I want to be this guy. He's such a badass.
完全同意 这电影超好看
Agree on all points. This movie's awesome.
我看了大概60遍
I've seen it like 60 times,
记得至少其中5遍
and I remember at least five of them.
我们要给这些孩子们
We're gonna give these kids
打造史上最棒的学生电台
the best student radio station ever!
好啊 就这么干
Right on. Let's do this.
他的"我们"指的是"我"
He means "We" As in "Me," Dude.
我很确定他的"我们"指的是三个人
Pretty sure "He" Meant "We" As in "Three."
我说的"我们"指的是我和她
I meant "We" As in "Me and she."
不是吧
Oh, come on!
因为我才有的这些电台设备
That radio equipment is here 'cause of me.
我以前在这上学的时候
Back when I roamed these halls,
我有一个全校都喜欢的电台节目
I had a radio show the whole school was obsessed with.
告诉她 莱尼
Tell him, Lainey.
我没印象了
I have no memory of this.
尖峰时刻[一小时]
Rush Hour?!
30分钟不间断播放尖峰乐队的歌♥
30 minutes of nonstop Rush songs!
为什么不是60分钟
Why not 60 minutes?
毕竟"尖峰时刻"里说的是一小时
I mean, it would make more sense with Rush Hour.
我从没这么想过
Wow. Never thought of that.
我们不需要帮助 朋友
I think we're good here, pal.
如果需要我 你们知道上哪找我
If you need me, you know where to find me.
就这样
So, just like that,
学校电台复活了
the school radio station was brought back to life.
欢迎来到我们的电台节目
Welcome to our radio show.
今天的话题是 炸鱼条
Today's topic -- uh, fish sticks.
贝基 你觉得怎么样
Becky, what did you think?
还行吧
They were all right.
嗯 还行
Yeah, uh, they were all right.
天
Oh, man.
这太有《锁不住的天空》的味道了
This is so "Pump Up the Volume," You know?
是啊 就像演职员名单显示完后
Yeah, it's just like the moment after the credits,
屏幕变黑一样
when the screen was black.
我知道 这完全不像史莱特
I know. This isn't Slater at all.
各位 拜托
Guys, come on.
这是表达你们真实感受的机会
This is an opportunity to express how you really feel.
别藏着掖着 你们15岁
Don't hold back. You're 15.
生活不如意 因为你们古怪 戴牙套
Life sucks 'cause you're oily and have braces.
你们应该生气
You should be angry.
我是很生气啊
I am angry!
那些炸鱼条一点也不好吃
Those fish sticks were not all right.
是啊 我更喜欢炸鸡块
Yeah, I prefer the nuggets.
好 这不就对了
Okay. Good start.
除了非炸鸡块或者炸鱼条相关食物还有什么让你们生气
Anything non-nugget-or fish-stick-related that pisses you off?
周五我有三场考试
Well, I have three tests on Friday,
这简直 糟透了
and that, like, sucks.
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表