剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
你不想让我做你父亲
Look, you don't want me to be your dad,
经过这事之后 我不确定我想做你的父亲
and after this whole mess, I'm not sure that I wanna be.
-你在说什么 -看看你 你都开车了
- What are you saying? - Look at you. You're driving now.
你长大了 准备到外面
You're...all grown up and ready to go out there
过你自己的生活
and live your own life.
坦白说 试图阻止你真的很累人
And frankly, trying to stop you is exhausting.
所以走吧
So go.
我只希望你不会有事
I just hope you're gonna be okay.
就这样吗 就这么放弃我
That's it? You're just giving up on me?
这不就是你想要的吗
But that's what you want.
让我不做你父亲
For me to not be your dad.
我当然不想你做我父亲
Of course I don't want you to be my dad!
我父亲总是让我失望
My dad always let me down.
我知道这是你人生中的疯狂时期
Look, I know this is a crazy time in your life,
但我可以告诉你
but all I can tell you
你想我做谁我就做谁
is I will be whoever you need me to be.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们做到了 各位
We did it, guys.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey, man. - Hey.
我只想让你知道那天
I just wanted to tell you that I thought what you did
你为孩子们做的事很棒
the other day for those kids was amazing.
听着 《星战》就是你的棒球
Look, "Star Wars" Is your baseball,
我没资格夺走
and it wasn't my place to take away something
让这么多人快乐的东西
that makes so many people happy,
尤其是那些孩子
especially from those kids.
棒球也让很多人快乐
Well, baseball makes a lot of people happy, too,
所以为了表示感谢 我给你买♥♥了这个
so as a thank you, I got you this.
我记得费城人队赢得联赛冠军时
I remember how over-the-moon you were
你有多开心
when the Phillies won the pennant.
座位很烂 根本不重要了
Had awful seats and it didn't even matter.
-那是我看过的最棒的比赛 -嗯
- It was the...best game I ever saw. - Right.
这是那场比赛里的用球 莱尼·戴克斯特拉亲笔签名
Well, that's an autographed Lenny Dykstra ball from that game.
不
No.
真的吗
Seriously?
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do this?
因为我爱《星战》
Because I love "Star Wars",
而你爱棒球 两者都不完美
and you love baseball, and none of it's perfect,
但有时候当你坐下看《星战》
but sometimes when you sit down to watch a "Star Wars" Movie
或者费城人比赛的时候 会永远改变你的生活
or a Phillies' game, it changes your life forever.
从这个角度来说 我们是一类人
And in that way, we're exactly the same.
如你所说 每个粉丝都值得这份喜悦
And like you said, every fan deserves that joy.
你是个光荣的绝地武士 瑞克·梅勒
You're an honorable Jedi, Rick Mellor.
愿力与你同在 CB旺
May the Force be with you, CB-Wan.
老师帮助我们找到我们的爱好
Teachers help us discover our passions
有的是体育 有的是音乐 有的是电影
in sports, in music, in movies.
当我们在成长过程中面对偶尔危险的世界时
And as we grow up and face a sometimes critical world,
我们一定要记住即使有缺陷
it's important to remember that even with their flaws,
这些事物带我们生活的快乐
the joy these things bring to our lives
永远都会是完美的
will always be perfect.
大家好 我旁边这位是现实中的CB
Hello, everybody, I'm sitting here with the real CB,
我饰演的人物
who I'm portraying.
等等 你手交叉
Wait, should I, like, fold my hands
-我是不是也得手交叉 -是的
- if you fold your hands? - Yes.
说一件你希望在学校里能学到的事
What's the one thing that you wish could be taught in school?
生活技能 换轮胎
Life skills -- change a tire.
你觉得和学生沟通难吗
Have you ever had a tough time connecting to a student?
我的梦想是找到一件事
My dream is that I find something.
-嗯 -有的学生喜欢棒球 我喜欢棒球
- Yeah. - Some kid comesin loving baseball, I love baseball.
我在学校里还负责一个万智牌社团
I also ran a magic the gathering club at school.
-厉害 -嗯
- Wow, that's so sick. - Yeah.
我们每周五玩 偶尔吃披萨
And we play on Fridays, maybe have pizza.
酷
That's cool!
你在高中时是书呆子吗
Were you a nerd in high school?
我在高中里是书呆子
I was a nerd in high school.
我喜欢数学
I love math--
马上算出9乘9
9 time 9, quick?
Eighty one.
-真快 -这是我的最爱 我当时很厉害
- Okay, that's fast. - It's my favorite one. I was really good.
-你知道怎么用手做乘法表吗 -当然
- Do you know how to do the 9 table with your hands? - Sure.
那是很多孩子的救星
That's a saver for some kids.
我总是这样
I always do this.
-你有手指 利用起来 -真棒
- Dude, you have fingers, use them. - That's awesome.
-我是极客 -我也是
- Yeah, I'm a geek. - Me too.
我们都是极客
Fellow geeks, here we are.
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表