剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
没有什么比初恋更让人心痛
Nothing burns quite as hot as your first love.
我的初恋是巴里·戈德堡
For me, that was Barry Goldberg.
我以为我们会永远在一起
I thought we were gonna last forever,
但是生活有别的安排
but life had other plans.
我离开詹金敦的时候 我以为我们的故事也结束了
When I left Jenkintown, I thought our story was over,
但我错了
but I was wrong.
在过去近10年后 巴里
After almost a decade, I was shocked
再次出现在我的生活里 让我受到了惊吓
when Barry dropped back into my life.
一二三四
One, two, three, four...
巴里
Barry!
你在干什么
What are you doing here?
给我最爱的女孩惊喜
Just surprising my favorite girl in the world.
我知道
Yes, I'm familiar.
你惊喜了我一周了
You've been surprising me all week.
-拜托 就给我一分钟 -好吧
- Please, just give me one minute. - Fine.
听我说
Okay, just hear me out.
不 你听我说
No, you hear me out.
我们的感情在高中也许能成
All this stuff may have worked in high school, okay,
但一切都变了
but everything's changed.
我们现在是成人了
We're, like, adults now.
这正是我想说的
That's my point.
我在高中后做的一切
Everything I've done since high school
都是在为这一刻做准备
has been in preparation for this very moment.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我从纽约医学院毕业
I graduated New York Med,
我完成了实习 住院医生实习期
I finished my internship, my residency,
我马上就要做放射科医生了
and now I'm gonna be a radiologist, dude!
我得承认 我没想到
I gotta admit, it's all very surprising.
没错 我就是成年人
Exactly. I am an adult.
我对自己许诺
And I promised myself,
我达到这个目标后我就会回来
the moment I got to this place I'd come back.
为了你
For you.
真甜
That is so sweet.
所以你是答应了吗
So that's a yes?
你要和我一起搬去底特律
You'll move to Detroit with me?
-什么 -底特律
- Wait, what? - Detroit.
密歇根州的大城市
It's a pretty big city in Michigan.
艾克索·弗利[《妙探出差》中人物]就生活在那
It's where Axel Foley lives.
我知道底特律是什么 我为什么要搬到那里
I know what Detroit is. Why would I ever move there?
我工作的地方在那 就几年
It's where my fellowship is. It's just a few years.
巴里 这信息量有点多
Bar, this is a lot to take in.
让我考虑下 好吗
Lemme think about it, okay?
作为医生 我喜欢"速战速决" 不过好的
As a doctor I'm used to doing things "Stat," But okay.
-底特律 -你都听到了
- Detroit, huh? - You heard all that?
想不听到都难
Well, it's kinda hard not to.
他一直在吼
He screams everything he says.
我不能就这么搬去密歇根
I can't just move to Michigan.
我所有生活都在这儿
I've built a whole life here.
好 看样子已经定下来了
Great! So it sounds like it's settled!
但他又有魅力和激♥情♥
But he's also so charming and passionate,
天啊 放射科医生
and, my God, a radiologist?
我都不知道那是什么
I don't even know what that is.
我只能说
Well, I guess I'd say, you know,
别急着做决定
don't rush into a decision,
因为你永远不知道什么时候
'cause you never know when someone else
会有他人出现夺走你的心
is gonna come along and capture your heart.
我得闪了
Ha, ha! Gotta go!
-你好 -我的娘
- Hello! - Mother!
我一直在观察你 哥们
I've been watching you, bro,
我知道什么情况
and I know what's going on.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我说的是你和莱妮
I'm talking about you and Lainey.
你们俩显然只是朋友
And how you two are clearly just friends!
我能看出这是个罕见情况
I can tell this is that rare case
你不会对我的感情构成任何威胁
where you're a guy who isn't a threat to my relationship at all.
对 就是我 没有威胁
Yeah, that's me. No threat.
你在我车里做什么
What are you doing in my car?
我得赢回莱妮的心
Dude, I gotta get Lainey back.
你是她在这里最好的朋友
You're her best friend here.
以爱之名 你能帮我吗
In the name of love, will you help me?
如果我答应你 你能下车吗
If I say yes, will you get out of my car?
我就知道我可以指望你 毕博普
I knew I could count on you, Bee Bop.
-我叫CB -好
- It's CB. - Okay.
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
谁这样跑步啊
Who runs like that?
校园时代
第一季 第十三集[季终]
那是九几年的5月8号♥
It was May 8th, 1990-something,
临近毕业
and graduation was right around the corner.
意味着马上要迎来另一件大事
Which meant another big event was coming up...
恶作剧周 就要来了
Prank week! It is upon us!
天知道
And God only knows
这些学生在筹划着怎样的混乱
the chaos those students are planning.
所以我们得高度警惕
So we've all got to be on high alert
确保这些混球不会再次玩弄我们
to make sure those punks don't make fools of us again.
-我说得对吗 -错
- Am I right? - Wrong!
我知道厄尔·波尔以前会严格管制恶作剧周
Look, I know that Earl Ball used to crack down on prank week,
但作为你们新任先进领导 我觉得我们应该
but as your new, progressive leader I think we should --
立刻实施压♥迫♥性安全措施
Immediately impose oppressive security measures!
你觉得这是我的计划吗
Did you really think that's where I was going?
不
No.
所以我才得打断你说出我的主意
Which is why I had to wedge my idea in there.
听着 如果我们创造一个嬉戏的环境
Look, if we create an environment of playful fun
让他们知道我们不介意安全恶作剧
and send the message that we're cool with safe pranks,
这样大家都开心
everyone comes out a winner.
安全恶作剧
"Safe pranks"?
这太扯了
This is madness!
不 这是赋权给学生
No! It's to empower the students!
拜托 这里肯定有人
Okay, come on. There's got to be someone here
理解我的计划
who gets what I'm trying to do.
抱歉 你是谁
I'm sorry. Uh, who are you?
罗德·波顿
Rod Borton.
我是学校校务委员会代表
I'm a representative of the school's Board of Regents.
我今天是来视察的
I'm just observing for the day.
教师评鉴
Little faculty evaluation, huh?
哪个老师
Which teacher?
就视察而已
Just observing.
你不能告诉我们
So you can't tell us?
你就当我不在这儿 继续讲话吧
I would just continue on as if I wasn't here.
那个视察者是来视察你的
That observer is here for you!
很明显
Uh, yeah, that was pretty obvious.
不过没事
But it's fine.
我无可挑剔
My record is spotless.
当然了 你做了些好事
Oh, yeah, sure, you've had some wins,
但你也做过一些人们可能觉得
but you've also done some things that people might find...
-值得商榷的事 -比如什么
- questionable. - Like what?
你操控了校园选举
Well, you rigged a school election.
没成功
Unsuccessfully.
你办了一个搏击俱乐部
You started a Fight Club.
参与度非常高
Which had great attendance!
你还炸掉了半个实验室
You also blew up half the science lab.
拜托 这叫"实验"
Hello? It's called an "Experiment" --
重点就是你不知道会发生什么
the whole point is you don't know what will happen.
别把你的失败说成巨大的成功
Stop spinning your clear failures as giant success!
瑞克 这就是我
Rick, that's just who I am.
我就是积极的格拉斯科特
I'm Ol' positive Glascott.
OPG
OPG.
这是个不错的绰号♥
Hey, that's a cool nickname.
你能帮我传播出去吗
Can you get that started for me?
再说吧 你盯着点那个间谍
Maybe. In the meantime, keep an eye out for the spy.
谢谢你的关心 兄弟
Appreciate the concern, buddy.
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表