剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
90年代时
Back in the '90s,
-谭雅·哈丁的丑闻震惊全国 -为什么
- the Tonya Harding scandal shook the nation. - Why?
一个顶尖奥林匹克运动员
The idea that a top Olympic athlete
可能参与了袭击竞争对手
could possibly be involved in an attack on her rival,
南茜·克里根 让所有人♥大♥失所望
Nancy Kerrigan, disappointed people of all ages.
但最失望的莫过于此人
But no one more than this guy.
谭雅·哈丁伤了我们的心
Tonya Harding has broken our hearts.
这一卑鄙行为告诉我们
This whole sordid debacle shows us what happens
年轻人如果在成长过程中没有道德指南针将会怎样
when young people are raised without a moral compass.
好了 谢谢你的分享 教练
Okay, uh, thanks for sharing, Coach.
现在有请我们此次大会的主人翁
And now for the reason that we're here for this assembly,
侦探犬麦克格拉夫
McGruff the Crime Dog!
我还没讲完 麦克格拉夫 等等
Okay, no, not yet! McGruff, hold on!
从今天起
As of today,
我们学校将就作弊
there will be a new zero-tolerance policy
实施新零容忍♥政策
on cheating at this school.
零容忍♥政策一直存在
?Well, there's always been a zero-tolerance policy.
不过重申一下也无妨
Uh, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to reiterate it.
我将会随机搜查储物柜
I will be conducting random locker searches
寻找任何玩弄制度的违♥禁♥品♥
to find any and all contraband used to game the system.
不行
No.
不行
No.
小心了 孩子们
Be warned, children.
从现在起 作弊会是一项严重罪行
From this point on, cheating is a serious crime.
别急 麦克格拉夫
Not yet, McGruff.
抱歉
Sorry.
我有什么资格冲执法犬警发火呢
Who am I to snap at a canine officer of the law?
来抱个 小乖乖
Bring it in, poochie.
来抱个
Bring it in.
校园时代
第一季 第四集
那是九几年的1月30号♥
It was January 30th, 1990-something,
CB在带威廉·佩恩学院最新的学生
and CB was giving William Penn's newest student
参观学校
a tour of the school.
当然 我们有很多储物柜
And, of course, we have lots of lockers,
但你懂的
but you know the dealio.
就是用来放你东西的
You basically just put your stuff in 'em.
这是我们的音乐老师 莱妮·刘易斯
And our music teacher, Lainey Lewis.
莱妮 这是艾利克斯·派柏
Lainey, meet Alex Piper.
-你好 艾利克斯 -你好
- Hey there, Alex. - Hey.
今天的参观到此结束
And that concludes today's tour.
好
Okay.
新来的学生
New kid.
刚从匹兹堡搬过来
Just moved here from Pittsburgh.
有点安静 但我喜欢他的气质
A little quiet, but I dig his vibe.
他就是个混球杂碎
He's a douche-turd.
你不能这么快就给一个孩子加上混球和杂碎的标签
You can't label a kid a douche or a turd that swiftly.
完美飞机头 鲨鱼牙齿项链
Perfect swooping hair, shark-tooth necklace,
恶劣的态度
bad attitude.
你所描述的是一个酷小子
What you're describing is a cool kid.
我深有体会 因为我当年就这样
And I relate, 'cause that was me back in the day.
我要去做我的CB事儿
So I'm gonna go do my CB thang
让我们的新朋友放松下来
and make our new friend feel at ease.
好 我要去做我的莱妮事儿
All right, I'm gonna go do my Lainey thang
假装你没有说"事儿"
and pretend you didn't say "Thang."
好 祝你今天愉快
Okay. Have a great day.
早上
Good...
好
morning...
大家
class.
模仿一下《神探飞机头》里的艾斯·文图拉
A little "Ace Ventura" To welcome
来欢迎我们的新生
our new student here today.
大家好 我是艾利克斯某某
Hey. I'm, uh, Alex and stuff.
很好
Alllll righty then!
不好意思 你没看过《神探飞机头》吗
I'm sorry. Have you not seen "Ace Ventura"?
他是个宠物侦探 拯救了一头海豚
He's a pet detective, saved a dolphin.
-很动人 -不 我知道这电影
- It's very emotional. - No, I know the movie.
只是没想到还有人觉得那电影很酷
Just didn't think anyone still thought it was cool.
你真让我难堪
Well, you burned me.
我们继续来读《了不起的盖茨》
Let's pick back up with our group reading of "The Great Gatsby."
你先来吧 新来的 第68页
You want to start us off, new guy? Page 68.
你 你想让我朗读
You -- You want me to read?
对 有什么问题吗
Yeah. Is everything okay?
我 我不行
I-I-I, um...I can't.
什么叫你不行
What do you mean you can't?
我不识字 好吗
I can't read, okay?
好吧
Oh, wow. Okay.
抱歉 艾利克斯
Um, I'm sorry, Alex.
汤米 你来
Uh, Tommy, do you want to --
也许我可以试试
I guess I could give it a try.
感觉这里很安全
I mean, this really feels like a safe space.
最安全了
The safest, pal.
你
You...
是
are...
一个傻帽
a...tool.
真好笑
That's real funny.
你耍我 是吗
So you're just busting my balls, huh?
太容易了
You make it so easy.
那我们继续上课吧
Guess we'll just continue with the class, then?
好啊
Allllrighty then!
自己安静阅读
All right. Please read to yourselves quietly.
"亲爱的伯特·雷诺兹"
"Dear Burt Reynolds..."
-你要见我 约翰 -你好 丽兹
- You wanted to see me, John? - Oh, hey, Liz.
很多学生最近都在问
Uh, a lot of the kids have been asking
你什么时候会举♥行♥
when you're gonna have your first meeting
初中数学队的第一次会议
for the Middle School Math team.
这个啊 数学奥林匹克竞赛
Ah, yes. The Math Olympiad.
谢谢关心
Thank you for checking in.
我不会再做了
I'm not gonna do that ever again.
可你每年都指导他们
But you coach 'em every year!
是 然后每年我都会看着他们发挥失常
Yes, and every year, I watch them choke
荣获倒数第一
and come in dead last.
我受不了再看到他们失败了 约翰
I just can't watch those kids failing again, John.
会让我百感交集
It makes me too emotional.
抱歉我大动肝火
I'm sorry for that outburst.
你刚才大动肝火
There was an outburst?
作弊的 我发现作弊的了
Cheaters! I found cheaters!
看看我在他们储物柜里找到的东西
Just look at all the stuff I found in those lockers.
我叫你别去翻的
I told you not to do that!
可你看看 藏在计算器盖子里的小抄
But look! Crib sheets hidden inside of calc covers!
天 二楼走廊尽头的储物柜 对吗
Oh, boy. Second-floor lockers, west end of the hall?
是的 你怎么知道的
Yes. How'd you know?
-是那些数学♥运♥动员 -数学♥运♥动员
- That's the Mathletes. - Mathletes?
你看 他们知道会自取其辱
See, they know they're gonna embarrass themselves,
所以决定作弊来给自己留点面子
and so they've decided to cheat to save face.
丽兹 别这样 你得给数学竞赛的孩子们当教练
Liz, please. You got to coach these kids at the Math Olympiad.
-教练 竞赛 -绝对不行
- Coach? Olympiad? - No way.
那些孩子们能赢的可能
The chances of those kids winning
比菲奥娜·艾波的右大腿还要小[细]
are slimmer than Fiona Apple's right thigh.
北美女歌♥手
are slimmer than Fiona Apple's right thigh.
-你找别人吧 -我来吧
- Find somebody else. - I'll do it.
这么突然你让我上哪儿找人去
Who am I gonna find on such short notice?
-我说我来吧 -CB怎么样
- I said I'll do it. - What about CB?
CB已经在指导六个社团了
CB's already advising six clubs.
也许是我说得不够清楚 我说我愿意辅♥导♥
Maybe I didn't project enough. I said I will coach
这帮没出息的怂货
this ragtag group of underdogs.
克罗斯比 博士 堀川凯伦
Crosby? Doc? Karen Horikowa?
-都没空 -我是死了吗 我是幽灵吗
- Not available. - Am I dead? Am I a ghost?
我说我可以
I said I'll do it!
我们听得到
We hear you, okay?
虽然我很感激你的热心
And while I do appreciate your enthusiasm,
但我必须礼貌而坚决地说"不行"
I'm gonna have to give you a hard but polite "No."
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表