剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表
第二幕
波利
点这里播放 -好的
Press play here. - Okay.
这和我们的歌♥单一样吗
And that's the same songs that we had?
是的没错 -行
It is, yeah. - Okay.
借一步说话 行吗
Hey, can I talk to you for a second?
没问题 发生什么事了
Yeah, sure. What's going on?
我看了原版
I was looking at the original.
第二幕戏 -嗯
In two, right? - Yeah.
那版的玛丽安...
And Marianne in that one...
她开场时的确有某种魔力...
She does have kind of a different energy at the beginning of the...
这一刻意义重大 她突然走向冰箱...
There's this great moment where she goes into the refrigerator and...
和原版比较类似...
Like the equivalent or something, like a version of...
好了 准备 现在开始
Right, here we go. And go ahead.
门要开着吗
Do you want the door open?
好了 大家 即将开机
All right. Stand by to roll, guys.
准备打板 -十秒倒计时...
Let's get slate in. - Ten seconds...
打板
Marker.
开始
And action.
爸爸
Daddy!
为什么我不能给妈妈打电♥话♥
Why can't I just call Mommy?
因为呀 宝贝
Because, sweetie,
你已经跟妈妈说晚安啦
you already said good night to Mommy.
你和她说过了 记得吗
You talked to her already, remember?
但我忘了给她看
But I forgot to show her
我在厨房♥画的画了
the picture I drew in the kitchen.
好吧 那...
Yeah, well...
等你明天放学回来 妈妈也在家啦
she'll be here tomorrow when you get home from school,
到时候你再给她看吧 好吗
and you can show her then, okay?
你怎么知道她明天会回家
How do you know she's gonna be here?
我怎么知道的呢
How do I know?
因为她中午就回来
Because she is coming at noon.
她的火车十二点到站
Her train gets in at twelve o'clock.
闭上眼睛吧 小鬼头
Close your eyes, kiddo.
嗨 你还没睡 -对的 你知道的
Hi. You're awake. - Yeah, you know.
生意谈成了吗
So, you made it out of there?
嗯 -真棒
Yeah! - That's great!
我改坐九点那班车了
I ended up taking the nine o'clock.
太棒了
Fantastic!
艾娃肯定会高兴坏
Ava's gonna be thrilled.
我跟她说 明天放学才能见到你
I told her she wouldn't see you until after school tomorrow.
嗯哼 她睡得好吗
Yeah. How's she been sleeping?
你明早送她去上学吗
You'll do pick-up in the morning? Yeah?
她睡得很香 你下载的雨声应用程序很好用
She's sleeping great. That rain app you got is genius.
挺好的 -她夜里再也没醒过
Good. - She doesn't wake up anymore.
那挺好的
That's great.
车程顺利吗 在车上睡了没
So, how was the train? Did you sleep?
嗯
Yeah.
说不上休息 我... 我做了点工作 看资料
Um, not really, I... I did some work, I read.
就是... -不错
It's... - Good.
你最后还是把晚餐翘掉了吗
You just ditched the dinner last minute?
嗯 我跟阿克曼说艾娃病了
Yeah. I told Ackerman Ava was sick.
他不太高兴 但拿我一点办法也没有
He was bummed, but he really couldn't do anything about it.
别老用这个借口
Don't use that one too often.
你没吃晚饭 现在肯定饿了
So, you didn't eat. You must be hungry.
想吃点啥吗
You want a little something to eat?
不 我不饿 -还剩了点意面
No, I'm not hungry. - There's some pasta left over
艾娃晚餐剩的
from Ava's dinner.
虽然算不上人间美味吧
It's not gonna win any awards,
但是... -不用 谢了
but... - No, thanks.
好吧
Okay.
家里还有没喝完的红酒吗
Do we have a bottle of wine open, by chance?
不知道 我找找
I don't know, let's see.
有的
Yes.
谢了
Thanks.
是...
It's...
凯特的短♥信♥ 不知为何...
Kate. She thinks I'm in...!
她以为我在西海岸 -好的
West Coast for some reason. - Right.
她和彼得怎么样了
How are she and Peter?
他俩都还好吧 最近过得怎么样
They doing okay? Everything all right over there?
就那样吧 吵吵闹闹 没什么稀奇
Yeah, I think so. Usual drama, nothing new.
问这干嘛
Why?
没什么 因为我之前想约彼得吃午饭
No, 'cause I tried to get, lunch with Peter the other day.
正好我有空 但感觉他躲着我
I had some free time, and just, I feel like he's avoiding me.
他这几个月还一直放我鸽子
He's just been blowing me off the last couple months.
你问他为什么了吗
Did you ask him why?
我问了 他搪塞过去了
I tried to. He just mumbled something
说什么忙不过来
about it being a busy time.
不像他的风格 他总是兴趣盎然
It's not like him, he's usually really excited
急着吹嘘最新的冒险
to brag about his latest adventures.
可能他工作压力太大了吧
Well, maybe he's just stressed at work.
是吧
Yeah.
你还在生我气吗
You still mad at me?
什么 生什么气
What? About what?
昨晚电♥话♥里感觉你气鼓鼓的
You were pretty pissed on the phone last night.
没什么事 没事
No, that was nothing. No.
后面我给你发了短♥信♥ 可能你已经睡下了
I texted you after, but you were probably asleep.
是的 我累坏了
Yeah. I was really wiped.
不管怎样 抱歉我说了那样的话
Anyway, sorry about what I said.
好了 这真的... 真没事
Yeah, that's... Really, please. It's nothing.
让它翻篇吧 没事的
Just forget it. It's not a big deal.
你知道我在说什么吗
Do you know what I'm talking about?
你是说家里装♥修♥的事吧
You mean the renovation, right?
对 阁楼装♥修♥
Yeah. In the attic.
那 不管怎样 我...
So, anyway, I...
我只想说 就是...
I was just trying to say, it was that...
我知道你现在工作很忙
I get that it's a really busy time
忙着收♥购♥的事... -是的
for you right now, with all the acquisitions... - Yes.
还有别的事情 这没关系 但问题是...
And all that, which is fine, but the thing is that...
是你突然离开...
you know, you left it mid...
所以书桌在楼上
So when the desk's upstairs,
但我的书和资料都在楼下
but my books and all my papers are downstairs,
我没办法 你知道吧... -懂了 你说得对
I can't really, you know... -I know. You're right. You're right, you're right.
还有 我电♥话♥里也说了
And, as I said on the phone,
这是你的办公室 你自己看着决定吧
um, it's your office, so you decide what you want.
但是我不... 米拉 是你提出来的
Yeah. But I don't... Mira, it was your idea,
整个装♥修♥计划是你的主意
the whole renovation's your vision.
我知道 -没道理啊
I know. Yeah. - It just doesn't make sense
你突然就不关心房♥子的布局装♥修♥了...
that you suddenly don't care what part of the house is like...
不好意思 我没忍♥住 我又在指责你
I'm sorry, I'm doing it again, I'm blaming you.
没事 你没错 -不 不 不 我...
It's okay, you can. - No, no, no. I...
绕了这么一圈 我只想说
All I'm saying is that it is fine for me
我可以回楼下工作 好吗
to come back downstairs, okay?
我自己把桌子搬下来...
I will move the desk myself...
都行 就这样吧
and that's fine, that's it.
收尾工作就等你有空再弄
And then you just finish it up whenever you have the time,
这也没问题
and that's okay.
我并不是在消极反抗
And I'm not being passive-aggressive.
这些都是我的真心话 我... 我很乐意这样
I really mean it. I'm... I'm happy to do that.
行吗 -行的
Okay? - Okay, fine.
好的 那行
Okay. Cool.
那行 就定好了
Cool. Then it's settled.
天啊 看你吃东西我也饿坏了
Man, watching you eat that is making me so hungry,
我要去吃掉那碗意面
I'm gonna polish off that pasta.
怎么了
What?
我什么也没说
I didn't say anything.
真的没事吗
Everything okay?
米拉 出什么事了
Mira, what's the matter?
我...
I, um...
我今晚回来是想和你谈一件事
I came back tonight because I needed to talk to you about something.
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表