剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表
在哪 在这里
Somewhere. Here it is.
四 五...
Four, five...
行了
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
家里有俩男孩 -挺不容易的
Boys. - Crazy?
你觉得...
What do you think, like...
应该是七岁和十岁
seven and ten?
差不多那个年纪吧
Yeah, something like that. Yeah.
那是什么味道
What's that smell?
尸体吗
Dead body?
这是什么
What is it?
曲棍球 汗臭味
Hockey stink.
比尸体更恶心
It's worse.
真好
Sweet.
这个房♥间他们没什么改进的余地
I guess this one they couldn't really improve.
照明灯具都还留着
They kept the light fixtures.
是啊
Yeah.
禁止吸烟 不能携带宠物
No smoking, no pets,
禁止派对和集♥会♥
no parties or events.
这是算在租金里的吗
Is that included in the rental?
我会给他们买♥♥瓶新的
I'll get them a new one.
你真的好叛逆
You're such a rebel.
这就是我
That's me.
谢谢
Thanks.
纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary.
纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary.
十七年了
Seventeen years.
你敢相信吗
Can you believe it?
是啊
Yeah.
我父母庆祝了他们的53周年纪念日
Well, my parents celebrated their 53rd-year anniversary
就在今年
this year.
这... 这太难以置信了
That's... That's crazy.
怎么了
What?
我和我妈吵架了
Just, I got in a fight with my mom.
但我有点故意挑事
But I kinda picked the fight with her.
出于某些原因 我好像在逼她承认
For some reason I was trying to get her to admit
她的婚姻一直都很糟糕
that her marriage had been terrible.
你...
You...
在你妈面前你总是长不大
It's amazing how you always become like a little boy
真是令人惊讶 -是的 我也不知道为什么
around your mom. - I know. I don't know why.
为什么啊 -我不知道
Why? - I don't know why.
不知道为什么要这样
Don't know why I did that.
至少我们 深入交谈过了
At least we talked, you know. Like really talked.
是啊
Yeah.
她现在肯定以你为傲了
Well, I'm sure she must be so proud of you right now.
是啊 以她的方式
Yeah, in her own way.
艾丽雪娃说她看我的TED演讲
Elisheva told me that she watched my TED Talk
看了整整六遍 -真的吗
like six times. - Really?
但她绝对不会告诉我
But she'd never tell me that, though.
我也不能告诉她我知道
And I can't tell her I know.
这就是我们的相处方式
You know how that whole dance goes.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
是啊
Yeah.
顺带一提 她向你问好了
She says hi, by the way.
得了吧 -是真的
Come on. - It's true.
怎么了
What?
你觉得她察觉出我俩的事了
You think she suspects something about the two of us?
关于我俩 -是啊
About us? - Yeah.
你认真的吗 -是啊
Seriously? - Yeah.
不可能 绝对不可能
No way. No, no, no, seriously, no way.
你为何这么确定
How can you be so sure?
因为...
Because...
再没有比这更离谱的事了
Nothing could seem more far-fetched than this.
这完全超出了她的想象范围
It's completely outside her spectrum of possibilities.
所以她看见我俩一起进你的旧房♥间
And, so when she saw us go up to your old room together
还有一个月前 你父亲去世后我登门拜访...
when I visited a month ago after your father died...
这... -没事 服丧期间子女
That... - What? No, it's totally acceptable
在旧房♥间接待客人 完全合理
for children to have guests in their old room during Shiva.
好吧
Right.
那她敲门的时候
And, when she knocked on the door
你为什么没有应门呢
and you didn't answer it?
她以为我在睡觉 我后来问过她了 真的
She thought I was sleeping. I asked her afterwards. I did.
我不信 -我告诉你
I'm not convinced. - I'm telling you,
如果我都想不到这事会发生
if I could never imagine this happening,
她绝无可能
there's no way she could.
你以为会发生什么
What did you imagine?
你服丧期过来的时候吗
When you came to Shiva?
说实话 我在很努力地掩饰
Honestly, I was just trying to hide the fact
自己在众人面前硬得不行
that I had a massive boner in front of everybody.
我知道
I know.
你抱我的时候我感觉到了
I felt it when you hugged me.
我故意的 -我的天啊
I wanted you to feel it. - My God.
然后 你邀请我和你上楼时
And then, when you asked me to go upstairs with you,
我感觉整个房♥间里的人都在看我们
I felt that all the eyes in the house were watching us
他们很清楚接下来会发生什么
and they knew exactly what was about to happen.
对你来说如何呢
What did that do to you?
我湿了
It made me wet.
太疯狂了
It' was so crazy.
在糟心的家庭变故和悲痛中
In the middle of all that family shit and grief.
在这一切过后 你就那样到来了
And after all that time, you coming in there like that,
就像... 一个幻影
like... like an apparition.
我知道 我看到你的神情了
Well, I know. I saw it on your face.
我就是感觉到 很不爽
They're really, like, making me angry, you know?
我能明白
Yeah, I get that.
也不丑 -对
It's not ugly. - No.
他们做得很好 但就是...
They did a nice job, but like...
怎么能改动我的装♥修♥
how dare they, you know?
还是比住酒店好 对吧
Still, it's better than a hotel room, right?
不好说 我还挺喜欢酒店房♥间的
I don't know. I kind of like a hotel room.
真的吗 -是啊
Really? - Yeah.
这种事情就是
Something about it's like,
感觉对了就行 不对也没办法
it is what it is and it's not what it's not.
可能吧
Yeah, maybe.
那... 有发生什么吗
So... anything going on?
怎么了
What's happening?
能发生什么
What could be happening?
你有和其他人约会吗
Are you seeing anyone?
上周之后吗 -对
Since last week? - Yeah.
有进展不错的吗 你有想要...
Any promising dates? Anything you wanna...
没有 -更进一步的
No. - Take further?
我说过目前不想建立任何正式关系
I told you I don't want anything serious right now.
为什么 -不得不说
Why not? - Okay. I have to say,
你过于在意这个话题了
you're getting a little obsessed with the subject
让我开始思考你的企图
and I'm, asking myself what that is about.
没什么 我只是... 试着理解
No, nothing. I'm just... I'm trying to grasp
这个概念 -什么概念
the concept here. - But what concept?
孤身一人 "一个人更好"这件事
Being alone. This whole "I'm better off alone" thing.
这不是什么概念 只是这样我更快乐
It's not a concept. I'm just happy this way.
我才不信
Okay. Not totally buying it.
以前每次我说到单身的时候
Right, you used to always panic whenever I would talk
你都会开始恐慌
about being alone.
对 你觉得那表示 我状态不好
Yeah. You saw it as a sign that, I was in a bad way,
但实际是...
but reality is, I just...
我一直缺失这种体验
It was something that I felt like I was missing.
要知道 我本来都没想过
You know, I'd never really even expected
我会结婚
that I'd ever get married.
我记得
Yeah, I remember.
哪怕是和你
Even with you.
我知道
I know.
那天晚上你向我求婚...
That night when you proposed and...
剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表