剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表
行吗
Okay?
波利会在家吗
Will Poli be home?
他会帮你拆箱整理吗
Will he be able to help you unpack?
说不好
I'm not sure.
不是说好了绿色沙发归我吗
Didn't we say said that I was gonna get the green couch?
没有 我们没说好
Actually, no, we didn't.
没有 你说客厅里的东西
We didn't. You said that you didn't want
一件都不想要
any of the living room furniture
因为你新公♥寓♥都买♥♥了新的
because you got all new stuff at the tower.
不 我们明明还特意聊过这个绿色沙发...
No, I'm pretty sure we talked about the green couch specifi...
没有 -好吧
We didn't. - Okay.
你想聊吗 聊聊吧
Do you want to? You wanna talk about it?
要正式写到协议里吗
I mean, like formally in the settlement?
没事 家具而已
It's fine. It's just furniture.
行
Okay.
好吧好吧
All right. All right. All right.
好 给你
Okay. There you go.
我很乐意
Happy to do it.
真心的 好吧
Really. Okay?
头疼好点了吗
How's your headache?
需要躺一会吗
You need to lie down for a moment?
不用 我没事 -好吧
No. I'm fine. - Okay.
你可以吗
You up for doing this?
我们快速把东西过一遍
We'll just go through the house quickly
然后就结束 -不
and just get it done? - No.
我没心情 乔纳森
I'm not up for it, Jonathan.
但你刚就改了一项物品归属啊
But you already wanted to make an adjustment to the thing.
我觉得这很重要... -没事 我相信你
I just think it's important... - I know. It's okay. I trust you.
真的 所以... 你去吧 相信你
I really do. Just... you do it. I trust you.
有... 什么问题吗
Is... is something wrong?
没有 就是
No. It's just,
我今天过得糟透了
it's been a shitty day, you know?
嗯 -真是...
Yeah. - It's really...
简直是雪上加霜
It's a horrible ending to just a terrible day.
怎么会呢
What's horrible?
是啊 也对
Yeah. Well, yeah. Yeah.
确实... 挺... 意外的
No, I mean, it is... It's a... It is surprising
一个正式手续能有这么大的冲击力
how something so formal can have such an impact, right?
这就是一张纸
I mean, it's just a piece of paper,
就他妈的一个得 -"得"是什么
just a fucking gett. - A "gett"?
就是 希伯来语的离婚协议书
Yeah. It's, it's Hebrew for divorce papers.
对啊 我有印象
Yeah. I think I remember that.
不过"放"可能更合适
Although "give" would be more like it.
是啊 -放弃
Yeah. - Give up.
是阿♥拉♥姆语里的"契据"
It's Aramaic for deed.
基本就是文件
It's basically papers
当我把它们给你 我们就离婚了
that when I give them to you, we're divorced.
就结束了吗 -对
And that's it? - Yeah.
对 但... 有一套很疯狂
Yeah. But it's like... it's a crazy,
很不愉快的仪式
traumatic ceremony.
会有三个法官
There's three judges.
还必须有见证人
And, you have to have witnesses
来证明我们俩的身份无误
to testify that you are who you say you are
这很耻辱
and I am who I say I am. It's humiliating.
是有两个字母T的"得"吗 -对
Is it gett with two Ts? - Yeah.
然后你得进一个小房♥间
And then you have to go into this little room,
会有人在里面...
and there's a guy in there...
在羊皮纸上书写
writing calligraphy on parchment.
写下"得"的详细内容
And he's writing out the text of the gett.
嗯 -过程...
Yeah. - And it's...
惊心动魄 因为任何一个小错误
It's like a thriller, because the tiniest mistake
你就得从头再来
and you have to start all over again.
然后你回到法官面前...
And then, and then you go back in to the judges...
证人那里
and the witnesses.
我要在所有人面前把"得"递给你
And then I have to hand you the gett in front of everybody
朝你大喊几句 然后你高举文件
and yell a few sentences at you, and then you hold it up high,
绕场一周
and you walk around the room with it.
然后法官再把它撕碎
And then the judge rips it to pieces.
还没完 -老天爷
And there's more. - Jesus.
是吧
Yeah, totally.
为什么非得这样
Why does it have to be like that?
还不够残忍♥吗 -我觉得有挺多...
Isn't it brutal enough? - Well, I think there's a...
法律原因 但我认为 是为了让这一切
Plenty of legal reasons, but I think it just has to be
确凿无疑 这样是... 你懂的
absolute and definitive. That's the... you know.
他们不喜欢灰色地带
They don't like any gray areas..
要么结要么离
You're either in or you're out.
要是离了... 就不能回头了
And if you're out... there's no going back.
是啊 -还挺有道理的 不是吗
Right. - There's some logic to that, no?
那 内容有什么呢
So what's it say?
比如...
It's like...
"这是你的离婚书
"This is your gett, and with it,
以兹证明 你我离异
you are divorced from me
此后有权嫁与所有男性"
and hereby permitted to all men."
所有男性啊 非常感谢
To all men? Thank you very much.
是吧
Yeah.
所有男性包括你吗
Does all men include you?
不 不包括
No. No.
我不可以再触碰你
I'm not allowed to touch you anymore
甚至不能跟你独处一室
or even be in the same room alone with you
从那一刻开始 结束了 一刀两断
from that point on. It's over. Clean break.
然后... 那你... 你...
And like... What are... are you...
可以再娶我吗
allowed to marry me again?
我可以再娶你吗
Am I allowed to marry you?
原则上可以 但前提是你没有跟
In principle, but only if you haven't been
其他男人在一起过
with any other men.
那我们完了 -是啊
We are fucked. - Yeah.
过来
Come here.
来
Come here.
按理说 这也是禁止的吧
So basically, this is forbidden?
我们还没离婚呢
Well, we're not divorced yet.
还没
Not yet.
天...
My...
好吧
Okay.
别
No.
我得... -别
Just... - No, don't.
别走 别走
Don't go yet. Don't go yet.
拜托
Please.
呆一会吧
Stay here.
一毛钱听听你在想什么
Penny for your thoughts?
我的想法可比这贵多了
It'll cost you a lot more than that.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
饿 我天天都饿
Yeah. I'm always hungry.
我们出去吃吧
Let's go out.
什么 -对
What? - Yeah.
真的吗 -真的
Really? - Yeah.
搬家工人20分钟后就到了
The movers are gonna be here in 20 minutes.
我们去那家烤肉店
We'll go to The Grille, all right?
20分钟就回来
Back in 20 minutes.
我想吃牛排
I want a steak.
好 好 走吧
Okay. Okay. Great. Let's do it.
好 我得先... -没问题 去吧
Okay. I'm just gonna... - Sure. Do your thing.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
我可能得...
I should probably...
等我一下 好吗
Just give me a second, okay?
马上回来
I'll be right back.
好...
Right, so...
好了
Okay.
把这个该死的文件签了
Let's get these stupid papers signed,
我们出去吃点东西
and we'll go get a bite to eat.
剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表