剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表
我们聊了很久 -彻夜长谈...
Talked. - All night...
是啊 -聊的就是这个
That's right. - About it.
第二天早上 我去找了我妈妈
Then the next morning, I went to go see my mom.
其实我... 不记得跟你说过多少
I don't actually... I don't know if I told you much about this.
应该没说过
I don't think so.
我去了后湾区
It was in, Back Bay.
她当时和朱利安住那附近
She was living nearby with Julian.
她的第三任丈夫
Her third husband.
不记得你见过他没有
I'm not sure if you even met him.
见过的 应该见过一次
Yeah, I think I did. I think I did once.
不过他们没过多久就分开了
Okay. Well, they split up soon after.
总之 她跟我说...
Anyway, she, she was like...
"绝对不要"
"Don't do it."
不要什么
Don't do what?
不要结婚
Don't get married.
她这么跟你说的 -是的
She said that? - Yeah.
"乔纳森是个好男人
"Jonathan's a good guy.
是你交往过最好的男人"
Best guy you've ever been with."
那是当然
Obviously.
"可能也是你这辈子最好的男人"
"Probably the best guy you'll ever be with."
谢谢妈妈
Mom, okay.
"但你要知道 你天生不适合结婚
"But you know you're not cut out for getting married.
你没那个基因"
You don't have that gene."
她说 "我没有 你爹肯定也没有
She said, "I don't have it, your father certainly
你又怎么会有呢"
doesn't have it, so why would you have it?"
不得不说... 这个女人
I mean, this is... This is the woman
当年约会的时候一直带着你... -是啊
that dragged you along on her trysts... - Yeah.
尽管那时侯你才五岁 所以
When you were five years old, so I don't think
她的意见不可取吧
really the person to listen to, right?
所以 我最后没听啊
Well, obviously, I didn't.
我要向她证明她错了 也证明给自己看
No, I was gonna prove her wrong, gonna prove it to myself.
所以我花了一辈子
So I, you know, spent my life
想在证明我跟她不一样
trying to prove that I was different.
证明我能让婚姻走到最后
And that I was gonna make it last.
我也没能做到
It didn't last.
也许她是对的
So maybe she was right.
她是对的
She's right?
是吗 关于基因这一点
Yeah. Right about the gene?
一夫一妻制的基因吗
The monogamy gene?
不是的 我是觉得...
No, it's just maybe...
可能婚姻不适合我吧
maybe it's not right for me.
所以 你是说你注定单身了吗
So what, does it mean that you're doomed?
不是
No.
乔纳森 我不是注定单身
Jonathan, I'm not doomed.
我想你是不是真的很难理解...
I wonder if it's hard for you to understand because...
你无法孤身一人
you really can't be alone.
你从来都不能
I mean, you never could.
你生命里一直需要... 怎么说呢...
You always needed like, I don't know, a...
一个见证人
witness to your life.
见证人 -对
Witness? - Yeah.
好吧 -是啊 你需要有人
Okay. - Yeah. Someone who's constantly,
一直看着你...
you know, seeing you, and...
就好像在做记录
I mean, like, keeping a record.
好的
Okay.
这么说伤害到你了吗
No, did I hurt your feelings?
没有的事 我就是...
No, no, no. No, no, I didn't...
没意识到自己是个负担
I didn't realize I was such a burden.
没有 你不是
You're not. You weren't.
这不是针对你 -好
It's not personal, you know. - Okay.
我真觉得大部分女人都是这么看男人的
I really think most women feel this way about men.
真的
Yeah.
毕竟我从15岁开始就没单身过了
I mean, I haven't been single since I was 15 years old,
你懂我意思吧
you know what I mean?
我感觉...
I realized...
像打开了新世界的大门
it's kind of refreshing.
你还好吗
You okay?
感觉不太对 -嗯
Something's off. - Yeah.
太奇怪了 -是啊
It's just so weird. - Yeah.
重回这里的感觉太奇怪了
It's so weird to be here again.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯 没事
Yeah. It's nothing serious.
来这儿是不是个坏主意
Maybe it was a bad idea to come here?
不会 我很高兴你带我来这里
No, I really am happy you brought me here.
是吗 -是啊 想法很棒
Yeah? - No, it was a really nice thought.
可能就是一天下来
Yeah, maybe it's just the day.
发生太多事了
It's just so much.
是的
Yeah.
也许我们该推迟一下的
Yeah, maybe we should have, yeah, postponed it, so.
我去拿一下... -去吧
Let me get my... - Sure.
马上回来
Be right back.
操
Fuck.
喂 简
Hey, Jane.
乔纳森 -宝贝
Jonathan. - Hi, baby.
你总是在很累很累的时候才跟我打电♥话♥
You only speak to me when you're, like, really tired.
没有 我醒着呢 我还没睡
No, yeah, I'm still up. I'm still up.
我妈已经睡了 我说话不能太大声
I'm just talking quietly 'cause Mom fell asleep already.
嗯 -抱歉 她还好吗
Yeah. - So sorry. Is she okay?
还好 她没什么事 只是...
Yeah, yeah, yeah, she's fine. It's just...
葬礼这些事情
you know, the whole thing at the ceremony
让她筋疲力竭了
was really draining for her.
天啊 你还好吗
God. Are you okay?
嗯 没事
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你知道的 就是...
Yeah. Well, you know how it is. It's like the...
先是在墓地 然后回到空荡荡的家
being at the cemetery, and then going to an empty house,
冲击力太大了
it was a lot for her.
对 坐6:30的火车出谷溪
Yes, taking the 6:30 train out of Valley Stream
然后从宾州站坐国铁
then the Amtrak from Penn Station.
好
Okay.
好的 -那...
Yep. - So...
他还醒着吗
Is he up?
好 他在你旁边吗
Okay, he's right there with you?
嗯 他想跟你打招呼
Yeah, he wants to say hi.
好 没问题 等下...
Okay. Yeah. Just...
我来找找信♥号♥♥
Trying to connect here.
好了
Okay.
好的
Okay.
你好啊
Hello.
说嗨 -伊森
Say Hi. - Hey, Ethan.
宝贝 你怎么还醒着呢
Bubba, why are you awake?
他在长牙齿了 真不错
He was growing some teeth. Encouraging.
你现在干什么 你在哪呢
What's up now, where are you?
我在卫生间
I'm in the bathroom.
什么 -我在卫生间
What? - I'm in the bathroom.
好吧
Okay.
伊森 给爸爸展示你的新绝活
Look, Ethan, can you show Daddy your new trick?
你能... 狗狗是怎么叫的
Can you... What does a dog say?
汪
Woof.
汪 -汪 汪
Woof. - Woof. Woof?
对 -天啊
Yeah. - My gosh.
他今天学会的吗
He just did that today?
他想去玩吗
He's just, like, wants to party?
他睡了吃 吃了睡...
He's like sleeping and eating because...
他很享受生活
I mean, he's living the life.
天啊
Man.
辛苦你了 对不起
It's tough? Sorry.
我爱你
I love you.
好 我也爱你 -拜拜
Okay. I love you too. - Bye.
晚安 小宝贝 -晚安
Lila tov, bubbelah. - Lila tov.
说"晚安" 拜拜
Say "lila tov," bye.
好的 宝贝
Okay, baby.
剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表