剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表
所有的角度 找出了我们的问题所在
All of the angles and figure out where we went wrong
找到了解决方案
and how we can fix it.
你对我已经没有吸引力了
I'm not attracted to you anymore.
这要如何解决
How do you fix that?
米拉
Mira.
乔纳森 求你了 让我走吧
Jonathan, please, let me go, please.
求你了
Please.
让我走吧
Let me go.
让我走吧
Let me go.
乔纳森
Jonathan.
我接到艾娃之后会发短♥信♥给你的
I'll text you when I'm with Ava.
准备走了
Ready to go?
我帮你拿
Let me get that for you.
您拨♥打♥的号♥码无法接通
The number you have dialed is not available.
请在听到提示音后留言…
Please leave a message after the...
你好 乔纳森
Hey, Jonathan.
你好 皮特 -你好
Hey, Peter. - Hey!
你好吗 你能让凯特
How's it going? Um, can you put Kate on
接一下电♥话♥吗 她不接电♥话♥
for a moment? She's not answering the phone.
当然 出什么事了吗
Sure. Is anything wrong?
没事 一会儿再跟你说 你…
No, I'll talk to you in a second, just...
你能… 你能让她接电♥话♥吗
Could you... Could you put her on?
当然 稍等一下
Sure. Just a second.
谢谢 -稍等
Thanks. - Hold on.
早上好 -凯特 早上好
Good morning. - Kate, hey, good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
听着 我… 我知道
Hey, so, listen, um, look, I... I know that, um,
你知道的… -知道什么
that you know... - Know what?
关于米拉的事
About the whole thing with Mira.
凯特 -抱歉 乔纳森
Kate? - Um, I'm sorry, Jonathan.
不 不 凯特 没… 没关系
No, no, Kate, Kate, hey, hey, it's... it's okay.
我… 我明白 我知道你不能…
I... I understand, I know that you couldn't, and, um...
听着 我…
look, I just...
总之 米拉走了
So, basically, Mira just left.
什么意思… -她…
How do you mean? Like... - She, um...
她是昨晚回来的
She got in last night,
现在去办公室了
and she just left for the office,
要飞去特拉维夫出差…
and she's going to fly out to Tel Aviv...
今晚 是的… -抱歉 但如果你们两个…
tonight. Yes. And... - I'm sorry, but if you two...
不是 我… 我… 我…
No, I... I... I...
我知道你不想掺和进来
I know that you don't wanna be put in the middle of this,
我只是想… 想让你和她谈谈
and I just... I just need you to talk to her,
然后… 然后说服她
and... and convince her that she needs
把这次行程稍微推迟一下
to postpone this trip just for a little bit,
你知道吗 -推迟…
you know? - Postpone...
是啊 推迟几周就行
Yeah, just for like a couple of weeks
这样我们才能冷静地讨论这个问题
so that we can talk about this calmly,
也许去做些婚姻治疗
and, you know, maybe go to therapy,
这只是… 一夜之间说走就走真是太疯狂了
and it's just... it's insanity doing it like this overnight.
她不会的…
Well, she's not doing this...
你已经... 跟她谈过了吗
Did... did you try to talk to her?
是的 谈过了 但她听不进去...
Yes, I tried. But she wasn't really listening...
那在这事变成一场闹剧之前
Then why didn't you tell me about it
你♥他♥妈♥为什么不早点告诉我
before this thing turned into a fucking shit show?
凯特 凯特 我要… 我需要你…
Kate, Kate, I need... I need you to...
你好 乔 -你好 皮特
Hey, Jon. - Hey, Peter.
要不我们过来吧 然后...
Why don't we come over and then...
不 我不… 我不需要你们… 我不需要你们过来…
No, I don't... I don't need you... I don't need you to come over...
我可以过来...
I can be there...
这一点用都没有
because it's not gonna help at all.
是 是 是的 是的
Yeah, yeah, it is. It is.
顺便问一下 你知道这件事多久了
By the way, how long have you known about this?
他妈的...
Fucking...
你就没想过告诉我吗
And it did not occur to you to let me know about this,
还说什么"诚实"这种屁话
with all your "honesty" bullshit?
听着 是凯特的问题...
Look, Kate's the problem...
不 别… 别把责任推到凯特身上 不要怪她...
No, don't... don't blame this on Kate. Don't blame it...
我… 我昨天还给你打过电♥话♥ 兄弟
I... I called you yesterday, man.
我不想伤害你
I didn't wanna hurt you.
你不想伤害我 去你♥妈♥的♥
You didn't wanna hurt me? Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 去你俩的 你们真可悲
Fuck you! Fuck the both of you! You're both pathetic!
你们...
You...
[[本剧改编自1973年瑞士迷你剧"婚姻生活
[意大利品牌行李箱]
剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表