剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表
杰西 这边走 -抱歉
Jess, it's this way. - Sorry.
你想什么时候吃午饭
What time are you thinking for lunch?
一点吧 -好的
One, maybe? - Okay.
行吗
Yeah?
看起来挺好的 爱了
Yeah, I know, it looks just great. Love it.
好的 谢了
Hey. Here you go. Thanks.
你好啊 谢谢
Hi. Thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
各位 请安静一下
Quiet, please, everyone.
各位 准备开拍 -好的
Standby to roll, guys. - Okay.
好了
Okay. That's it.
准备打板
Let's get slate in.
给你
Here you go.
开始
And action!
我刚准备问问她
Hey, I'm just gonna check on her.
我从来没见过这样的
I've never seen anything like it!
天哪 酷狗宝贝
Heavens above, Gromit!
你好 我... 我是米拉 很高兴见到你
Hi. I'm... I'm Mira. It's nice to meet you.
你好 我是丹妮尔
Nice to meet you too. I'm Danielle.
没事吧
Everything okay?
那我们开始吧
Should we get started?
好
Yeah.
那 米拉
So, Mira.
不知道你还记不记得 在托管中心的时候
I don't know if you remember me from drop-off?
我照顾过艾瑞斯和赛迪
I babysit Iris and Sadie.
对
Yeah.
我不太确定 我... -好吧
I'm not sure, I... - Right.
想必乔纳森跟你说过一点
Well, I believe Jonathan told you
我的研究跟什么有关
a bit about my study, in general?
是性别研究与心理学的博士学位
Well, it's for my PhD in Gender Studies and Psych
塔夫茨大学的 -好的
at Tufts. - Okay.
我想研究 不断发展的性别规范
I'm looking at how evolving gender norms
是如何影响一夫一妻制婚姻的 -好的
affect monogamous marriages. - Okay.
好的
Okay.
按照规定 我先确认一下你们的人称代词
So, to complete the formalities, just confirming your pronouns?
我用他 他 他的
He, him, his.
她... -她 她 她的
She... - She, her, hers.
不错 我也用她 她的
Great. Mine are she/her, too.
好
Okay.
那好
So, yeah.
第一个问题是开放性的
The first question is pretty open,
你们俩谁回答都可以
it's for either one of you.
你们如何定义自己
How would you define yourself?
我不知道... -定义... 就是 描述吗
I dunno... - Define? Def... Like, describe?
就是定义 -好吧
Well, define. - Right.
我... 其实对于...
I'm... I'm actually interested in the...
组成自我定义的元素...
the elements...
很感兴趣
that constitute your self-definition.
组成的元素...
The elements that constitute...
你先说 -关于自我定义
Go first. - Your self-definition.
那...
That's...
你们可以这么想
Well, you could think of it like this.
你身上 你觉得
What, attributes
难以割舍的属性是什么
couldn't you imagine yourself without?
挺有意思
That's interesting.
让我想想
Okay. Let me think.
说实话 如果你不介意的话
Actually, if it's okay,
想到什么说什么好了
just say whatever comes to mind.
好 我是个男人
Okay. I'm a man.
是犹太人
I'm Jewish.
有点奇怪 对吧
That's weird, right?
太奇怪了 -是很奇怪
That's so weird. - That's strange.
我大脑一片空白 最开始想到的是这个
I went blank, that's the first thing
脑子里只有这个 -很好
that came into my head. - Great, yes.
这样就行了 -好的
That's exactly the idea. - Yes. Right. Okay.
我是... 艾娃的父亲
I'm, a father to Ava...
你认识她的 四岁大了
who's four years old, as you know.
我是名学者
I'm an academic.
我应该最先说这个的
I should've said that first, actually.
这是自我定义里很重要的一部分
It's a big part of my self-definition.
我在塔夫茨大学教哲学
I teach in the philosophy department at Tufts.
还有什么呢 我41岁了
What else? I'm, 41.
我是民♥主♥党 -嗯
I'm a Democrat. - Yeah.
我有哮喘
I'm an asthmatic.
你觉得哮喘能定义你吗
You feel your asthma defines you?
对 -真的吗
Yeah. - Really?
是啊 如果回顾一生
Yeah. Well, if you go through your whole life
哮喘让我活在窒息的恐惧之下 那么
threatened with the possibility of suffocating, then yeah,
它就是我自我定义的一部分
you know, it becomes part of your self-definition.
好的 -什么
Okay. - What?
没什么 只是... 挺有意思的
No. Nothing, babe. It's... it's interesting.
真的 -是吗
Really. - Is it?
对 -好吧
Yes. - Okay.
好的
Cool.
米拉 你会怎么定义...
And Mira, how would you...
是哦 我...
Right. I... Okay. Me.
我是女性
I am a woman.
我结婚了 -没错
I'm married. - Correct.
我是一个母亲
I am a mother.
我40岁了
I am 40.
我... 没那么绝对
I... Not quite, but that's definitely
但40岁绝对属于自我定义的一部分
my self-definition, 40.
我在科技领域工作
I'm, in tech.
是地平线的产品管理副总裁
I'm, VP of product management at Horizon.
我知道这可能对大部分人来说没什么意义
I know that doesn't mean much to most people,
但是... -她可厉害了
but, you know... - She's a big shot.
相信我 -好的
Trust me. - Yeah...
还有什么呢
Okay, what else?
当然 我还是个母亲
I'm a mother, obviously.
你说过了 别紧张
You said that, don't worry.
好的
Good.
够了吗
Is that enough?
你还有什么想补充的吗
Unless there's anything else you'd like to add?
差不多了 -好的
No. I'm good. - Yeah.
我在想 你愿不愿意再补充一些
I wonder, for instance, if you'd like to add something
关于你们如何划分
about how you divide
家庭照料责任...
household and caregiving responsibilities...
好的 -在前述问题的背景下
Right. Yes. - In that context?
我忘说了 她对女性作为主要经济来源的夫妻关系
So, I forgot to mention she's interested in couples
很有兴趣
where the woman is the primary provider.
其实...
Yeah. Well...
是吗 这... -我其实...
Right? Is that... - Yeah, I wouldn't exactly...
并不是这样表达的 但是... -抱歉
put it that way, but it's... - Yes. Sorry.
我没有... 想泄露你论文主题的意思
I'm not... I'm not... I'm not trying to give away your thesis.
没... 没事
That's... that's fine.
不过确实 大多数情况下
Anyway, yes. So, for the most part,
平时都是我在照顾艾娃
I do take care of Ava during the week.
那个...
Well...
因为我在学术领域
Well, being in academia, as you know,
我的时间很灵活 也可以在家工作
I have very flexible hours and I can work from home.
米拉工作时间很长 而且...
Mira, she works long days and...
还要经常出差 -我会在周末陪他们
has to travel for work. - And I make it up to them on the weekends.
你总是在他们睡觉了才回来 -是的
Yeah, and you make it home for bedtime, when you can. - Yeah.
在照顾孩子方面 你们一直是这样的吗
And has this always been your arrangement, in terms of childcare?
差不多吧... -我...
Yeah, pretty much. - Well, yeah. I had...
我得
Well, I had to take
休一个加长的产假 -对
an extra-long maternity leave. - Yes.
重回工作的时候我还是因此受到很多限制
And, you know, I'm still paying for it at work.
当然
Of course. Yeah.
我的公♥司♥今年下半年会上市
And my company is going public later this year,
剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表