剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表
就是分居
It's a separation.
你想离婚吗
You want a divorce?
可能有点吧
Maybe. I think so.
也不用马上做决定 我觉得最好...
But we don't have to do it right away. I think it's best...
慢慢来 这样艾娃不会...
that it's gradual, so that Ava isn't...
对 慢慢来 你都要抛弃她了
Yeah. Gradual, gradual. You're leaving her overnight.
我没有抛弃她 -这就是你的慢慢来
I'm not leaving her. - Really gradual.
少放屁 我离开的是你 不是她
Don't say that. I'm leaving you. I'm not leaving her.
行吧 那你自己去和她解释吧
Yeah. Try explaining that to her.
可以啊 我会和她说
I will. I'm gonna tell her
我们两周之后就能再见了
that I'll see her in less than two weeks from today,
等... 等我出差回来了
and... and, you know, when I'm back from this trip,
我们就有大把时间待在一起 甚至是全天
we're gonna be together a lot, you know, all the time.
全天24小时
All the time.
我们三个可以试试这样
I mean, maybe the three of us can start this process,
在讯佳普上咨♥询♥家庭顾问...
you know, over Skype with a family counselor...
我对你的咨♥询♥毫无兴趣
I'm not really interested in going along with your process.
行吧
Okay, fine.
那就不做 -太好了
We won't do it. - Good.
随便你 我也不能逼你
Whatever you want. I mean, I can't force you
去干嘛 所以...
to do anything, so...
我收拾衣服就走
I'm just gonna take some clothes.
其他我也不需要 当然了 我会出钱
That's all I need. And of course, I'll pay
你需要什么都可以 这是肯定的
for all of the help that you need, obviously.
好的 谢谢你 -你不用担心
Okay. Thank you. - You don't need to worry
我会处理好 -听着真好
about anything. - Sounds great.
等我回来之后 我们再讨论之后的事
When I get back, we can talk about the rest,
我相信我们能处理好的
but I'm sure we'll work it out.
我不想和你吵架 乔纳森 我只想搬走
I don't wanna fight you, Jonathan. I just wanna leave.
行吧 你要是真的很着急
Okay. Well, you know what, if it's really that urgent,
那你现在就走吧 赶紧的
why don't you just leave right now? Go ahead.
滚吧 既然你那么迫切 那就... 你现在就滚吧
Leave if it's so urgent for you, just... you can leave right now.
我迫切 你知道我想搬走想多久了吗
Urgent? Do you know how long I've wanted to leave?
我管你有多想搬走呢
I'm not really interested in knowing.
八个月里的每一天 每一个早晨
Every day for eight months, every morning,
我一睁开眼 脑子里第一句话就是我不能再待下去了
I've woken up with the knowledge that I cannot be here anymore.
我要逃走
That I have to go.
但是我没跑 我留下来了
But I didn't go. I stayed.
所以别和我说什么我很着急
So don't talk to me about urgent.
我已经纠结了八个月了 而你一直
I fought this for months. You were so busy
忙着发脾气 根本就不在乎我
with your own anger, you didn't even notice.
什么 我... 我没注意到什么
What? What... what... What did I not notice?
没注意到我很痛苦
That I was miserable.
我们从来都没聊过那件事
And we never even talked about it.
流产吗 我们...
The abortion? We...
我们谈了好几天了 我们...
we talked about it for days. We...
是你想把孩子打掉的 -我知道
It's what you wanted. - I know.
我觉得这是在保护我们现在拥有的一切
I thought that it was going to protect what we had.
那是为了我们
It was for us.
然后凯特看到我状态不好
And then Kate saw that I was in bad shape,
她邀请我吃晚餐 开导我
so she took me to dinner, she set me straight.
她说 "哪个疯子会
She was like, "Who has an abortion
为了挽救婚姻去打胎啊
to save their marriage?
什么样的婚姻 需要用打胎来挽救"
What kind of marriage needs an abortion to save it?"
她说对了
She's right, though.
恰恰相反
It was the other way around.
我是害怕有了老二之后...
I was terrified that if I had another kid...
我就再也逃不掉了
then I could never leave.
你为什么不和我说这些
Why didn't you talk to me about it?
我说不出口 你也一样
I couldn't. You couldn't either.
我不行吗 -不行
I couldn't? - No.
你当时还在生我气
You were so angry at me,
甚至都不敢承认你在生气
you couldn't even admit that you were angry.
我们怎么能去谈心呢
How were we supposed to talk about anything?
行吧
Okay.
那我们就现在谈
Let's talk about it right now.
不行 -来谈谈吧
No. - Let's talk.
太晚了 -来吧 聊一聊
It's too late. - Come on, let's talk.
乔纳森 太晚了 一切都太晚了
Jonathan, it's too late. It's too late.
米拉 我知道我...
Mira. Mira, I know that I've...
我犯了很多错 我们闹成这样
I've made my fair share of mistakes, okay? And I take
我也有责任 -不是
responsibility for that. - No.
不 别这样
No. No, no, don't go there.
我也有责任 我... -你不需要负什么责任
On this position, I... - You don't have any responsibility.
你没做错什么
You didn't make any mistakes,
我也没做错什么 就是...
and I didn't any mistakes, and...
都不要归罪到自己身上 因为...
we're not gonna get into blame because if...
这样会把我逼疯
we do that, I will go crazy.
所以 这不是谁的错
So this isn't anyone's fault.
注定就是这样
It's just the way that it is.
注定是这样
This is the way that it is?
你♥他♥妈♥什么意思 -走到这一步就是必然的
What the fuck is that? - Yeah, it's the way that it is.
每个家庭都会这样 司空见惯了
It happens to everyone. It's so predictable,
这些话都快说烂了
it's practically a cliché.
别再跟我互相指责
I mean, so let's not get into the blame game
或者纠结到底哪里出了问题
or where we went wrong and all that,
这都不是重点 -那什么是重点
because it's not about that. - What is it about?
我一直在试图说明白 但是你
I'm trying to explain to you, but you keep trying
还是一直想搞清楚你哪里做错了
to figure out where you went wrong,
你觉得是因为你才变这样的 但这和你根本没关系
what this has to do with you, but it's not about you.
行吧 -它和你没关系
Okay. - It's not.
那就和我说说 到底是什么 和什么有关系
Well then, tell me. What is it? What is it about?
我不知道怎么解释
I don't know how.
你能理解吗 就好像...
I mean, can you understand what it means to feel like...
我晚上躺在这 但是...
like I'm lying here at night and I...
就觉得我...
just feeling like I'm...
有天晚上我突然冒出一个疯狂的念头...
I had a crazy thought the other night where I just...
我要给自己把把脉
I thought of checking my own pulse
看看我是不是还活着
to see if I was still alive.
你能体会吗
Can you understand that?
就好像没有氧气 你已经不能呼吸
Like there's no oxygen, like you can't breathe.
你懂吗... -懂 我懂..
Do you under... - Yeah, yeah. That I...
这个我懂 -对 是啊
That I can understand. - Yeah, well, yeah.
你当然深有体会 那就想象你不停地犯哮喘
Of course you can. So imagine like a constant asthma attack.
几天都止不住...
Entire days...
你就感觉...
where you just feel...
窒息了一样
suffocated,
然后我就一直不断地想...
and the whole time, I'm just thinking...
"就这样了吗" 就像...
"Is this it?" It's like...
这就是我所拥有的全部了吗 就是...
Is this all I'm gonna have? Just like...
这样吗
this?
没有任何...
Without any...
感觉
feeling?
没有感觉
Without feeling?
你在家里的时候 你不...
When you're in this house, you don't...
不是 -你没有任何感觉
No. - You don't feel anything?
我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant.
我很爱艾娃 我...
I love Ava so much, and I...
我也爱你
I love you.
我甚至都不知道出了什么问题
I didn't even know what the problem was
直到发生了这件事 然后...
until this happened, and...
然后我就又能感受了 而现在...
then I remembered what it was like, and now I...
我回不去了
I can't go back.
你可以回去 你可以
You can go back. You can,
你只是不想 -不 我做不到
you just don't want to. - No, I can't.
我做不到 我尝试过上百次了
I can't. I tried a hundred times.
相信我 我真的尝试过了
Believe me, I tried.
不断尝试 不断失败
Over and over. I can't do it.
我知道你觉得我被惯坏了 还很可悲
I know you think I'm spoiled and I'm pathetic.
我不那么觉得 我不知道你为什么...
Look, I don't think that. I don't know why you...
剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表