剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表
但我不想被说服 -我想让你做的
and I don't wanna be convinced. - All I'm asking for you
只是推迟行程... -不
is to postpone the trip... - No.
几个星期就好 -我做不到
For a few weeks. - I can't.
你可以... 你可以做到的 我让你这么做
Just... Yes, you can, you can. It's more than reasonable
是再合理不过的事了
for me to ask you to do that.
如果你和这个男的注定在一起
If it's really meant to be with this guy,
几个星期也改变不了什么的
a few weeks is not gonna make any difference.
你得再考虑考虑艾娃
You need to think about Ava for a second,
如果你不愿意再想我的话
if not about me.
别这么说 请你不要 -怎么了
Don't say that. Please don't. - What?
你觉得你走了以后
What exactly do you think is gonna happen here
这里的每个日夜到底会发生什么
every day and every night while you're gone?
你有没有想过
Have you thought about that?
你想过吗 -我觉得你...
Will you think about that? - I think that you...
你是世界上最好的父亲 而我...
are the best dad in the world, and I think that I'm...
我简直...
I just...
这对艾娃也会是最好的解决方式
It's gonna be the best for her too.
你怎么... 你怎么能这么说呢
How could you... How could you possibly say that?
因为这就是事实
Because it's true.
宝贝
Sweetie.
亲爱的
Honey.
我们可以熬过去的
We can survive this.
我们可以一起度过
We can get through it.
我们可以沟通 我们知道如何彼此交流的
We can talk. We know how to talk to each other.
你永远都不会原谅我的
You'll never forgive me.
我觉得我可以
I think I can.
我们可以的...
We can...
我们能做到的...
I think we can...
我们可以一起熬过难关 我们能...
we can get through it together. We can...
一起去做婚姻治疗
go to therapy. We'll, you know,
也许这个难关还能让我们更亲近
maybe it'll bring us closer together.
我们之间的感情那么真挚
We have something so real between us,
那么充沛
something so big.
你给我带来了这么多幸福
You've been so good for me, honey,
我知道我对你也是同样的
and I know that I've been good for you.
我知道我一定有 -你有
I know I have. - You have.
那我们就不要让它毁于一旦
Then let's not just blow it all up in an instant.
好吗 想想吧
Okay? Just think about that.
没用的 -为什么...
It won't work. - Why? Why...
你怎么... 能如此确信呢
How... how can you be so sure?
因为这段感情几年前就结束了
Because it ended so long ago.
好 你... 听着
Okay. You... Listen,
你要给我一个机会
you have to give me a chance here.
你必须给我一次机会 你不能就这样...
You have to give me a chance. You can't just...
这太残忍♥了 像这样持续一整晚
This is cruel, doing it like this overnight.
我...
You know, I...
我不值得你这样 -不 你太值得了
I don't deserve this. - No, you deserve so much more.
亲爱的 我告诉你 我真的觉得
I'm telling you, honey, I really think
这样对你也是最好的解决方式
that this is gonna be the best for you too.
什么 -你...
What? - Yeah. You...
你觉得你会像遇见我之前
you think that you're gonna be lonely
重回孤独 但我告诉你
like you were before, but I'm telling you,
宝贝 你不再和以前一样是一个人了
honey, you're not that guy anymore.
你现在有艾娃了
You have Ava now
而这一切... 都对你很好
and it's really... It's gonna be good for you.
我的意思是 和我一起你并不开心
I mean, you're not happy with me like this.
你已经不开心很久了
You haven't been for a long time.
你不可能没有这个感觉
I mean, there's no way you haven't felt that.
别... 不要... 不要告诉我我是什么感觉
Don't... don't... Don't tell me what I feel.
我觉得每天都挺好的 别把你的想法强加在我身上
I thought everything was okay. Don't put that on me.
我没有... -对... 对
I'm not... I'm not... - That... Yes. Yes.
我觉得你就是这样 你在替我感受
I think you are. You're putting that on me.
亲爱的 拜托 我们明早再说吧
Honey, please. Let's just talk in the morning, okay?
没用的 太痛苦了
It's just not helping. It's so painful.
我们现在说的所有话
It's like everything we're saying
都只是平添痛苦罢了
is just more and more pain.
我好羞愧
I'm so ashamed.
能把我的毛巾递给我吗
Could you hand me my towel, please?
谢谢
Thanks.
我带布里克斯
I'm taking the Bric,
再把小行李箱放在这儿
I'm gonna leave the small suitcase here.
好
Okay.
好吧...
Okay...
好的
Okay.
我来吧
Just let me do it.
不 我可以 -让我帮你吧
No, I got it. - Let me help you.
行 我去把一些东西拿出来 就好了
Okay. I'll take some stuff out, it's fine.
让我来吧 我来收拾 一会会就好了
Let me do it. Let me do it. It'll just take a second.
给我一分钟就好
It'll just take a minute.
我们把这个移开吧
Let's just move this.
行 这样很好 就这样吧
Okay. That's good. That's enough.
乔纳森 别...
Jonathan, please don't...
马上... 马上就好 -别这样
Just... It'll take a minute. - Don't do this.
马上就好 你会把它扯坏的
It's gonna just take a minute, you're gonna rip it.
给我一点时间 -我们… 行了 住手
Give me one second. - Let... Okay, stop it.
不 我不想让你... -住手 马上就好
No! I don't want you... Stop. It'll just be a minute.
要喝咖啡吗
You want a coffee?
要的 麻烦了
Yes, please.
谢谢
Thanks.
我做不到
I can't do it.
我不能把她叫醒
I can't wake her up.
那我们先把早上熬过去吧...
Well, let's just get through the morning and...
再看吧 也许…
we'll see, you know, maybe...
我们可以一起和她谈谈
we could talk to her together.
就… 慢慢来吧
Just... just do everything gradually.
我不干了 不管了
I'm not doing it. Whatever.
冷静 冷静…
Calm down, calm down...
你看到我的…
Have you seen my...
我回来时拿的手提行李吗
the carry-on that I came back with?
米拉 你能坐一会儿吗
Mira, will you just sit down for a second?
我会… 我今天放学后会去接她
You know, I'm gonna pick... Pick her up today after school.
是的 我起飞前还有时间
Um, yeah, I'll have time before the flight.
我可以… 我会带她去香草餐厅
I could... I'll take her to Vaniglia,
也许我会在那里和她说 然后你可以来找我们
maybe I'll talk to her there, and then you could meet us
带她回家 -维罗妮卡已经
to take her home. - Veronica's already
打算今天去学校接她了
planning to pick her up from school today.
没事 我会打电♥话♥给她的 把一切都告诉她
It's okay, I'll call her. I'll tell her everything
这样你就不用… -你要去哪里
so that way you don't have to... - Where are you going?
现在是早上7点 -去办公室
It's 7:00 in the morning. - To the office.
我叫了辆车
I called a car.
这个点… 办公室还没开门呢
It's... The office is still closed.
嗯… 我有钥匙
Well, I've got a key.
你能听我说几句吗
Will you please just listen for a second?
什么
What?
这... 真是荒诞
This is... It's just surreal.
不真实 -是的 我知道
It's delusional. - Yeah, I know.
所以 不 不 我不接受
Then, no. No, I don't accept it.
我们要坐下来好好谈谈
We're gonna sit here and we're gonna talk
不管要花多长时间 行吗
as long as it takes, okay?
我们昨晚谈过了 -不 没有 我们大吵大叫
We talked last night. - No. No, we yelled at each other
一个小时 那… 那是两码事
for an hour, that was... That's not the same thing.
这没意义的 我是说...
It's not gonna do any good. I mean...
没意义的... 什么意思 你到底想干嘛
It's not gonna do any... What is this? What is this thing
我们有什么不能好好谈的 米拉
where we can't talk to each other, Mira?
我想和你谈谈
I want to talk to you, and
但你不想和我谈 -不 你不想和我谈
you don't want to talk to me. - No, you don't want to talk to me.
怎么能这么残忍♥ -你只是想不惜一切代价把我留在这里
What kind of cruelty is that? - You want to keep me here at all costs.
我想和你谈 我想…
I want to talk to you. I want to...
我想跟你谈到你厌倦为止
I want to sit here 'till there's smoke coming out of our ears
我们… 我们已经讨论了所有的…
and we've... We've gone through all of...
剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表