剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表
第三幕
泪之谷
好 这个镜头从墙那边拍
Okay. We peek through the wall.
东四郎 镜头设在门廊
Toshiro, camera goes to the porch.
好了 把前门关上
Okay. Let's close the front door.
明白了吗 准备开机
Clear. Let's stand by to roll.
行 不错
Yeah. That's great.
好了 准备 开拍
All right. Here we go. And action.
你不喜欢吗 喜欢吗
You don't like it? You like it?
不 没有... 进来吧 进来
No. It's just... Come in. Come in.
好了 进来吧
Okay. Come inside.
她睡了吗 -嗯嗯
Is she sleeping? - Yeah. Yeah.
她睡得很早
She went down early.
她睡得怎么样 还好吗...
How was bedtime? Was it...
客厅居然焕然一新了
You got a new living room.
对 这个单人沙发是... 它们就是...
Yes. Well, the armchair is... They were you know, the...
汉宁森的吗
The Henningsens?
[丹麦著名设计师]
对 对 确实很好看
Yeah. Yeah. They were very pretty,
但是坐着看电视不太舒服
but they weren't really comfortable for watching TV.
之前从没听你抱怨过
You never complained about it before.
我之前也不怎么看电视
Well, I never really got to watch TV before.
还有这个地毯... 实在是...
And the rug it's... I mean, listen, this is...
是真的很丑
It's really, really ugly.
你真这样觉得吗
You think so?
天啊 是啊 看这沙发
My God. Yeah. Look at this couch.
咋了
What?
它和绿沙发也太格格不入了
It's an affront to the green one.
感觉它们在对峙
Look, it's like they're facing off.
但是这个沙发真的很舒服
Yeah, well, it's very comfortable, though.
丑爆了 你在哪儿买♥♥的 宜家吗
It's hideous. Where'd you get it? IKEA?
嗯 确实
Yeah, actually.
它真的很舒服 -你怎么不给我打电♥话♥
Yeah. But it's cozy. - Now, why didn't you call me?
我带你去买♥♥呀
I would've taken you shopping.
我也不知道 我... -我宁愿自己去买♥♥
I don't know, I... - I mean, I would've even done it myself.
没事 我自己买♥♥就好了
I don't know. I just took care of it.
你这头发是什么时候做的
So, when'd you do all this with your hair?
一礼拜前吧
About a week ago.
好吧 -我以为艾娃会跟你说的 就...
Okay. - Thought Ava would have told you, so...
她没说 艾娃... 算是所有五岁小孩里
No, she's... Ava's about the most discreet
嘴巴最严的了
five-year-old on the planet.
有时候她的守口如瓶
Sometimes it really just breaks my heart,
真是伤了我的心 -我懂
how much she holds in. - I know. Yeah.
她今天放学后怎么样
How was she after school today?
她挺好的 一切正常 怎么了
She was fine. Yeah. Nothing unusual. Why?
就是送她上学出了点岔子
Just drop-off was a little tough, you know?
她... 胃不太舒服 还哭了一会儿
She's... her stomach hurt, and she cried a little bit.
是你还是波利送的
Did you do drop-off or did Poli?
是我 波利走了 几天前走的
Me. Poli's away. He left a few days ago.
好的 -其实他送的话 还不那么费劲
Okay. - It's actually easier when he drops her off.
有道理
Makes sense.
是啊
Yeah. I know.
所以 你想聊聊吗
So, you wanted to talk?
嗯
Yeah.
行 你坐那儿吗 -可以
Okay. Wanna sit in there? - Sure. Yeah.
我都不知道你又开始准备这些了
I didn't know you started this up again.
你是说安息日的晚餐吗
What, Shabbat dinner? Yeah.
嗯 怎么说呢 也算是...
Yeah, I don't know. It's kind of...
几周前我父母来这过安息日
My parents came over a few weeks ago for Shabbat,
艾娃还挺喜欢的
and Ava really took to it.
真的吗 -嗯
Really? - Yeah.
你不介意吧
Does that bother you?
不会
No.
不介意的
I don't think so.
我感觉你上一次准备安息日晚餐
I mean, I think it's been like ten years
已经是十年前了吧 -是啊
since you've done this. - Yeah, well,
你一直不喜欢
you never really liked it.
但你就喜欢我这样
You liked that I didn't like it.
我觉得这对她来说挺好 真的
I think it's really good for her, actually, you know?
让她有种...
Gives her like a sense of...
规律感 还有归属感
structure and a sense of belonging.
要来点试试吗
You want some?
是罗森菲尔德的贝果 挺好吃的
From Rosenfeld Bagels, it's really good.
[德国城市]
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我想喝点酒
I'll take some of that wine.
好 行的
Yeah. Sure.
我和你一起喝
I'll join you.
好的
Okay.
敬生活
Lechayim.
[犹太人祝酒词]
干杯
Cheers.
对视
Eyes.
那么...
So...
话说... 我要升职了
So... I've been offered a promotion.
恭喜 -谢谢
Congratulations. - Thanks.
是去监管欧洲分部
It's to oversee the um, European division.
但我得搬到伦敦去
But I would have to relocate to London.
我这趟从特拉维夫回来
So, you know, when I got back from Tel Aviv,
阿克曼对我的工作结果很满意
Ackerman, he was really happy with, the work I did.
我确实做得很好
I mean, you know, I did a good job,
实话实说也是这样
just objectively speaking.
总而言之 我们把特拉维夫的办公室
So anyway we merged the Tel Aviv office
并入了欧洲分部
into the European division and he said,
然后阿克曼就说"你接管欧洲部吧"
Ackerman, he was like, "Just take all of Europe."
伦敦的主管要走了 -好的
Manager in London's leaving. - Okay.
这次升职幅度很大 -显而易见
It's a big promotion. - Obviously.
薪水也涨了很多
It's a lot of money.
我希望我们能聊一聊
So I was hoping that we could, you know,
看看能不能弄个战略计划
talk through some ideas and see if we could strategize.
战略计划 -没错
Strategize? - Yeah.
什么意思 什么... 什么战略计划
What do you mean? What... strategize about what?
我也说不清 所以才想和你聊聊
Well, I don't know. That's what I wanted to talk to you about.
但是...
But what...
你怎么回答阿克曼的 你要抛下一切吗
What did you tell Ackerman? Like, how did you leave it?
我跟他说... 我得先和你聊聊
I said that it... you know, I needed to talk to you first.
升职的条件很诱人 但是
It was an amazing offer, but, you know,
我得和你谈谈
I needed to talk to you.
行 那你现在....
Okay. So what are you...
你打算像之前那样...
You're thinking that you're gonna go back to...
每两周飞一次 来看艾娃吗 -不 不 肯定不是
flying here every other weekend to see Ava again? - No. No, of course not.
我没有想要离开她
You think that I would actually leave her again?
好 好 那怎么办
All right. All right. So then what?
把她带走吗
Taking her with you?
不 不 也不是
No. No. Not exactly.
这也算一种解决方法吧 如果...
Yeah, well, I guess that could be an option if that's...
不行 不可以
No. It's not an option.
这算哪门子解决方法 你想都别想
It's not an option, so you can forget about that.
真是荒唐
Unreal.
好的 我也没说我想带她走
Okay. I didn't say that that's what I wanted to do.
我是说我们一起讨论方案
I said I wanted to talk this over together.
怎么了... 亲爱的 你怎么烦躁起来了
So why... Honey, why are you getting so upset?
这事... 很重大 也能多赚不少钱
This is a... it's a huge deal, and it's a lot of money.
这对我们俩都有好处
Money that matters to all of us.
行了 你能不能别说钱的事了
Okay. Will you just stop right there with the money?
我没确定具体方案
Well, I don't have a concrete solution.
你当然拿不出具体方案
Yeah, of course you don't have a concrete solution
所以我希望我们可以一起解决
That's why I was hoping we could hash it out together.
因为压根就不存在
because there is no concrete solution.
所以你提这事干嘛 看看我有怎么反应吗
So why would you bring it up? Just to see how I'd react?
好吧
Okay.
我明白了
I get it.
也许我不该回来的
剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表