剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表
Maybe it was a mistake coming here.
我不知道我们还能否共处一室
I don't know if we can be in the same room yet
且不会彼此伤害
without, you know, hurting each other.
什么
What?
什么 你还有什么没告诉我
What? What are you not telling me?
米拉 我了解你
Mira? I know you.
如果你没计划好 根本不会贸然提起这件事
You wouldn't bring all this up if you didn't have a plan.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我... 我就是在想...
I was... Okay. I was thinking that...
也许你们可以来伦敦
maybe the two of you could come to London.
你和艾娃
Like, Ava and you.
我觉得这是个选择
I thought that could be a possibility.
你今年在休假 不是吗
I mean, you're on, sabbatical this year, right?
[美国某些大学给大学教师每七年一次的休假]
你可以在任何地方写作 不一定非要待这里
So you can write from anywhere. It doesn't have to be here.
我是说 你可以在附近找栋公♥寓♥
I mean, what if you got an apartment nearby?
那我们就能像现在这样 共享监护权
And we could do shared custody, like we do here.
伦敦非常适合你写作
London's the perfect place for you to write.
那里有图书馆 档案室
There's the libraries and the archives,
牛津大学也在那里 所以...
and Oxford's there, so...
只要我开口 公♥司♥会很乐意帮我
You know, Horizons would be so happy
再找一间公♥寓♥以及提供生活费
to get another apartment and pay for living expenses if I asked them.
他们人挺好的
That's very nice of them.
确实如此
Well, it's true.
我是说...
I mean...
来吧 你不是一直都渴望离开这里吗
Come on. Aren't you dying to get out of this place?
你总是说这个国家在荼毒你
You're always saying that this country's poisoning you.
这对艾娃来说会是一生难得的经历
And it would be an experience of a lifetime for Ava.
也会是很棒的机会
It would be just a great opportunity for her.
你不能否认这点
You can't deny that.
我... 我不敢相信
I can't... I can't believe
你是认真的 真没想到
you're serious right now. I really can't.
不用马上回复我 好好想想吧
Don't answer me right now. Just think about it.
好好想想...
Just think, like...
我们没必要现在就做决定的
you know, we don't have to make a decision this second.
就... -好吧 好的
Just... - Right. Yeah. Yeah.
只要... 别排除这个可能性就好
Just, you know, don't rule it out.
这就是我的要求了 -好的 不排除可能性
That's all I'm asking you. - Okay, yeah. Don't rule it out.
我怎么可能答应 你怎么会... 怎么...
Of course I'm gonna rule it out. What do you... what...
你觉得我们是你的手提箱吗
What, do you think that we're just like a suitcase
打包好了 你想带走就带走
that you can pack up and take with you?
我们就会跟着你
That we're gonna follow you
你去哪我们就去哪 不管它会多颠覆
wherever you feel like going, no matter how disruptive it is
我和艾娃的生活 -行 这只是你的想法
for Ava and for me? - Okay. Speak for yourself.
艾娃肯定会很高兴的
I'm sure Ava would be really happy about this.
不 我是在为艾娃说话
No, I think I will speak for Ava
毕竟总得有人为她考虑
'cause obviously somebody needs to.
行啊 -她才习惯你的重新陪伴
Okay. - She just got used to you being back again,
住在两个不同的房♥子里 还有其他事
and living in two different houses and all of that.
但在那里也一样 我们会有两栋房♥子
But it'd be the same there. There'd be two houses there.
这不一样 -那里的安排表也一样
It's not the same. - It's the same schedule there.
米拉 这不一样 她的世界都在这
Mira, it's not the same. She has a whole world here.
她有朋友 -我... 好吧
She has her friends. - I... Okay.
我知道 -还有她的祖父母 她很喜欢他们
I know. - And her grandparents, that she's crazy about.
好吧 她可以夏天过来看他们 这...
Okay, she could see them over the summer, it's...
这里有她的人生
She has a whole life here.
你明白吗 -是的
Do you understand that? - Yeah.
她有家庭 有社群关系
A family. A whole community.
社群 -是的 社...
Community. - Yes. A commu...
如果这个词冒犯到你 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if that word offends you.
我知道你们这些人住在地球村
I know that you guys live in this global village
见怪不怪
where it doesn't matter what you see,
去哪儿都一样 之类的
it makes no difference where you go, or any of that.
抱歉 "你们这些人"指的是谁
I'm sorry. Who's "you guys" in this?
非要问 -是的
Really? - Yeah.
就是你这种人
You guys.
给你 就在柜子上
Here. It was on the cabinet.
我们在聊那些话题的时候
You know, while we're on the subject,
是不是该聊一下
we should probably start talking a little bit
离婚的事了
about the divorce.
离婚
Divorce?
是的 看样子我们得开始规划一下了
Yeah. It just seems like we should start settling things.
你不这样认为吗
Don't you think?
当然 如果这对你很重要的话
Sure. If it's, important to you.
我们一天就能搞定 这事...
We can get it done in a day. It's...
这事在我看来要更复杂些
Yeah, I think it's a little more complicated than that.
我不觉得一天就能结束
I'm not sure a day is gonna cut it.
那就... 一周吧
Then a... a week then.
尤其你还计划着不久后去旅行
Especially if you're planning on traveling soon.
是啊 当然
Yeah. Sure.
你开心就好 乔纳森
Whatever works for you, Jonathan.
那很好 -好
That's fine. - Okay.
为什么 你... 你是在考虑
Why? Are you... Are thinking about
再婚之类的事情吗
getting remarried or something?
什么 不 不是
What? No. No, no, no.
我只是觉得这种时期...
I just think that this state of...
这种煎熬对你来说不健康...
you know, purgatory is just not very healthy for you...
煎熬 拜托 别这么轻描淡写
Purgatory? Come on. Don't understate it.
不是 我就是想说这种... 暂时的状态
No, no. I just mean that this... temporary state,
这种 摇摆不定
you know, this in-between-ness.
你在和别人约会吗
Are you seeing someone?
这... 哪句话让你联想到了这个
What does... what does that have to do with anything?
所以确实有吗
So you are?
不关你的事
Leave me alone.
什么 为什么不能告诉我
What? Why can't you tell me about it?
因为我不想
Because I don't want to.
好吧
Okay.
不管怎么样...
Anyway...
我觉得...
I think...
这件事对我们都好...
that we'd all benefit...
如果能把事情处理得
from having a little more
更清楚明白 你不这么认为吗
definition and clarity. Don't you think?
所以你打算自杀吗
So you decided to kill yourself?
拜托
Come on.
你什么时候又开始抽烟了
When did you start smoking again?
我不知道 -你不知道
I don't know. - You don't know?
几个月前吧 我不经常抽
A few months ago. I don't do it that much.
我不在艾娃面前抽
I don't do it in front of Ava.
好吧 你爱怎么样怎么样 反正下一次你哮喘发作
Fine. Do what you want. I'm not gonna be here
要带你去急诊室的人肯定不是我
to take you to the ER the next time you have an asthma attack.
我不会再哮喘发作了
I'm not having any attacks.
我已经记不得上次是什么时候了
Can't remember the last time I had one.
好吧
Okay.
一切都好吗 她睡得熟吗
Everything okay? She's sound asleep?
我对此一无所知
I didn't know anything about that.
你说办公室变了吗
What, the office?
我跟你说了 这孩子特别能保守秘密
I'm telling you, that kid can really keep a secret.
这是怎么回事
What's the deal here?
你指什么
What do you mean?
你怎么不睡楼上的卧室了
What's wrong with the bedrooms upstairs?
其实 也就是...
You know, just...
房♥子对我和艾娃来说太大了 自从...
felt too big up there for us after...
我不知道 感觉房♥子突然变大了...
I don't know, the whole house felt too big, and...
她一个人也不太睡得着
And she couldn't really fall asleep on her own,
所以就过来跟我睡一张床 然后...
so she ended up sleeping with me in my bed, and...
我下楼工作的时候
when I'd head downstairs to do work,
她也会醒过来 跟着我下楼
she would wake up and follow me down.
于是慢慢就变成这样了
So it just kind of evolved naturally.
我没那么需要一个书房♥
I don't really need a study, you know?
我平时主要在客厅工作 所以...
I work in the living room, mostly, so...
那你有个人空间吗
What about your privacy?
剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表