剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表
亲爱的 -是啊 他说双重生活
Girl. - Yeah. He said he's exhausted
让他精疲力尽
from living a double life.
可讽刺的是 双重生活
The irony is a double life's the only life
是我了解的唯一活法
I know how to live.
是啊
Right.
米拉 我这一周 根本起不来床
Mira, this past week, I can barely get out of bed.
真爬不起来 事情一点也没起色
Literally. It's not getting any better.
皮特还整天发小孩子脾气 而且...
And Peter just sulks all day like a child. And...
可他要是不在那儿闹腾
When he's not doing this phony chipper thing
我又很想掐死他
that makes me wanna strangle him.
而我又突然爆发出一股汹涌恨意
And then I have these outbursts of hatred for him
我任由自己...
where I'm just...
窝在床上...
I find myself in bed...
滋长出对他最疯狂的折磨方式
thinking of the craziest ways to torture him
甚至想干脆他妈的杀了他
and then fucking kill him.
我也不知道
I don't know.
也许是时候重新考虑这种形式了
Perhaps it's time to reconsider this arrangement.
什么形式
This arrangement?
我是说...
I'm...
你应该还记得 你们之所以这样相处
You gotta remember this whole thing started
是为了让皮特对自己的出轨感到自洽
so Peter could justify his cheating.
这件事... 怎么开始的已经不重要了
This is just... It doesn't matter how it started.
这是我们认为能够解决问题的方式
This is the way that we found to, you know, get through it,
而我对此也不后悔
and I don't regret it.
不后悔
I don't.
我不... 凯特 -这样对我俩都好
I don't... Kate. - It's been good for us.
我对皮特已无半点性趣
I don't remember ever wanting to fuck Peter
而跟内森在一起就干柴烈火
as much as when I was with Nathan.
我认真的 我已经厌倦他了
I'm serious. I wore him out.
好吧 -你知道真实想要自己的丈夫
Okay. - Do you know how good it felt
是多么美好的一件事吗
to actually want my husband?
我说真的
You know, this is real.
这就是我的生活 米拉 不是扯淡
This is my life, Mira. It's not some whim.
和内森在一起
I mean, what I had with Nathan,
我感受到前所未有的鲜活
I don't remember ever feeling so alive.
与此同时 我也没这么撕心裂肺地痛苦过
And so, okay, it also means feeling this terrible pain.
这也是这件事的一部分
It's part of the deal.
亲爱的 你受苦了
You're really suffering though, honey.
有什么办法呢
What would be better?
我和皮特已经
There were at least three years
三年没做过爱了
when I didn't have sex with Peter.
我知道 -是啊
I know. - Yeah.
你觉得这合理吗
Does that seem reasonable to you?
生活得毫无激♥情♥ 是吧 就像是...
Life without any passion, right? Kind of like...
说到激♥情♥ 是的 激♥情♥的确很好
Well, passion, okay, it's awesome,
但它不会一直持续下去
but, you know, it's not sustainable.
我们不是16岁了 不能...
We're not 16 anymore. You can't...
16岁又怎么了
What does 16 have to do with anything?
你放弃16岁时的那份激♥情♥了吗
Did you renounce passion at the age of 16?
不是 我没说放弃激♥情♥
No, I'm not saying that I renounced it.
别开始给我引述乔纳森的那套
Don't start quoting Jonathan's theories
婚姻理论 -我不是要引述他的理论
about marriage. - I'm not quoting him.
不 我... 是想说 开放式关系
No, I... I'm saying that, okay, this open relationship
让每个人都付出代价 -那是当然
comes at a price for everybody. - Of course it does.
而... 对你们孩子尤为不易 对吧
And... it can't be easy for your kids, right?
是的 对任何一个孩子都不容易 米拉
Well, it's not easy for any kid, Mira.
我想...
I mean...
说实在的 长远来看 这样的关系其实...
Honestly, in the long run, I think that it's actually...
会给予他们很大的能量
very empowering for them
当他们看到我不断追求自♥由♥和幸福
to see me always searching for freedom and happiness.
或者是 追求自我实现
I don't know, self-actualization?
这正是我想给他们做出的表率
It's absolutely something that I want to model for them.
尤其是对安娜
Especially Anna.
我懂
Okay.
我不是在评判你 亲爱的 我没有评判
I'm not judging you, honey. I'm not.
我知道
Yeah.
而且我一直都是挺你的 你知道吧
And I'm on your side always. You know that, right?
我知道的
I know. I do.
没事的 抱抱
I'm sorry. Here.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
今天实在是... 太漫长了...
This day. It's just, like, it's so much. It's...
等等 出什么事了吗
Wait, is something wrong?
没有 只是...
No, it's just...
只是压力好大
It's just a lot of pressure, so.
什么压力
What kind of pressure?
没什么 不说这个了
No, it's nothing. Forget it.
咋了
What?
没啥 我就是... -不好意思 我情绪失控了
Nothing, I just... - I'm sorry I lost it.
我觉得还好 就是有点疯
I think it's okay. That was crazy.
女人啊
Girl.
你真是我的好朋友
You're such a good friend. Hey.
还这么漂亮
And you're stunning.
我不... 不知道是怎么回事
I don't... Not sure where what came from.
我已经醉糊涂了吧
I think I'm pretty drunk.
你还好吧 -还行
Okay. You good? - Yeah.
你要下楼吗 -好的
Do you wanna go downstairs? - Okay.
走吧
Yeah.
等等
Hang on.
那走吧 -好
Okay, come on. - Okay.
不 不 不 你没听懂
No, no, no, you got it backwards.
是她... 是她在做销♥售♥
It was... it was... it was she who made the sale.
这我知道 但是你也分担了不少
I get that, but you did your fair share of the work.
她控制欲太强了
She is a ball buster.
她有时候可太他妈恐怖了 -老天
She can be really fucking scary. - My God.
她还是... 还是个货真价实的艺术家
And she's a... She's a true artist, right?
我去叫车 -她是个天才 还很漂亮
I'll call a car. - She's a certifiable genius. She's gorgeous.
我去打扫一下
I'm just gonna clean up a bit.
我都不知道她为什么要和我上♥床♥
I don't know why she even ever let me between her legs,
这样完美的女人
this paragon of perfection.
你好 我要叫车
Hi. I need a car
我在布鲁克莱恩阿伯茨福德路206号♥
at 206 Abbottsford Road in Brookline.
我和其他女人上♥床♥ 不过是因为
When I sleep with other women, it's because,
因为这能让我觉得...
it's only because it makes me feel...
这和... 爱情毫无瓜葛
You know, it's... It has nothing to do
也只有这样...
with falling in love. It's the only way...
只有这样我才能... -不 它...
It's the only way that I can... - No, it does...
你也知道... 我知道是我...
You know, I know... I know I'm the one who...
彼得 我叫了车 我们俩都没法开车了
Peter, I called us a car. Neither one of us can drive.
行 -你要喝咖啡吗
Yeah. - Do you want coffee or anything?
你还好吗 -我很好
Are you okay? - Yeah, I'm good. Yeah.
我刚刚在...
Yeah, I was just...
我想跟他解释
I was just trying to explain to him
为什么我俩决定...
how you and I decided to...
我刚刚说到 忘记自己有选择的余地
And I, you know, I was saying that just ignoring the fact
并不能让你丧失选择权
that you have options doesn't make them go away.
对吧 对吧 -嗯
Right? Right? - Yeah.
换而言之 意思就是
You know, or another way of saying it is,
如果你的忠诚仅仅是因为
you know, if the only reason that you're faithful
这是理性让你做出的选择
is because it's like a rational decision,
你就不可能一直忠诚 -怎么不能
Well, that's not sustainable. - Why not?
等到合适的人出现 合适的时机
Well, because it's just a matter of the right woman, right time
你还是会出轨 对吧 -行吧
when it finally happens, right? - Okay.
所以这件事我做不了主
So I don't have a choice in the matter?
对 你做不了主
No, you don't.
因为有股力量驱使着你...
Because, I mean, this force...
我累了 -它叫厄洛斯
I'm tired. - Call it Eros or whatever,
它比你的意志力更加强大
you know, it's far more powerful than your own will.
车在路上了
The car is on the way.
你尽快准备好 行吗
You better start getting ready, okay?
等会儿 你懂我意思吗
Just a second. You understand what I'm saying?
剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表