剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表
这个嘛...
Well...
我... 我们以前有讨论过这个问题
I... I... It's what we talked about originally.
是讨论过 但以前只是纸上谈兵而已
Yeah. But originally, it was completely abstract.
我们以前...
I mean, it was...
还没有真正了解过这些事
before we knew anything about anything,
是在生艾娃之前谈的
it was before Ava,
我们当时还不知道会是怎么一回事
before we knew what it was actually like.
怎么了
What?
你...
You...
你想把孩子留下对吧 -没错 我想
You wanna keep it, right? - I think so. Yeah, I think so.
我没问题 但只有你也很想把孩子留下来
I think we can handle it, but only if it's something
你会开心 事情才会真的解决
that you really, really want and would be happy about.
是这样
I think so.
我想把孩子生下来
I think I might.
艾娃估计要高兴坏了
Ava will be thrilled.
没错
Yeah.
你♥爸♥妈肯定也很高兴
And your parents.
肯定的
God. Yeah. Yeah.
我们真的要把孩子生下来吗 天啊
So, are we going for this? My God.
不行吗
Yeah?
当然可以 -那就好 来抱一下
Yeah. - Yeah. Come here.
好 -抱抱
Okay. - Come here.
你没事吧
You okay?
拿去
Here.
别...
Don't...
别用这种眼神看我
Don't look at me like that.
这... 这说明不了什么
This is... This doesn't mean anything.
好吧
Right.
只能证明你慌了 -我才没有
It only means you're panicking. - It doesn't mean I'm panicking.
我晚餐喝太多酒了 -行吧
I had a lot to drink. - Yeah.
就算我慌了又怎样
But you know what, even if I was panicking, so what?
这可是件大事
This is a really big deal, okay?
毕竟"开弓没有回头箭"
This is irreversible, what we're talking about here.
怎么了
What?
这整件事情糟透了
You know, it just sucks that neither one of us
我们都没办法全心全意 不假顾虑地接受...
could be completely happy and confident about this...
没错 但是... 我是看到你左右为难才慌的
Yeah, but... that's because I see how ambivalent you are about it.
废话 我当然会觉得左右为难啊 -所以啊
Well, yeah. Of course I'm ambivalent. - Yeah.
艾娃刚出生那两年简直就是灾难
I mean, you remember those first two years with Ava?
的确 -想想现在又要经历一遍
Yeah. - Thinking about jumping back
真是噩梦
into that nightmare.
我当然知道 我当时也在场
Yeah. I was there too. I remember.
我知道你在 你是个很棒的伴侣
I know you were. I know you've been an amazing partner,
但是你... 你不能...
but you don't... You couldn't, like...
我... 我不能
I couldn't... I couldn't be
对你感同身受 -你肯定不行
where you were. - No, you could not.
我不能对你感同身受 这点我清楚
I couldn't be in your place. I know.
你试过了...
You tried and...
但还是不行
But you couldn't.
我总是拿这个指责你 我...
I took that out on you. I took it...
我对你的态度很糟糕 我太烂了
I was just awful to you. I was awful.
我... 我们已经讨论过了
We... we talked about it,
我也理解你的这种情绪
and I understood where that came from.
你知道吗 -我知道你能理解
You know? - I know you understood,
但你还是会受伤
but you were also hurt.
所以你才会变得冷漠 然后我也会讨厌你
That's why you become distant, and I hated you
对我冷暴♥力♥ 也越来越讨厌自己...
for being distant, and I hated myself even more for...
对你这么差
being so shitty to you.
我是个很烂的妈妈 -亲爱的 我...
I felt like a terrible mom. - Sweetie, I...
那对你来说是场噩梦
That was a nightmare for you.
对我们来说都是
It was a nightmare for both of us.
没错
Yeah.
我花了好长的时间...
And it took so long to, like...
才重新找到自我
feel like myself again, you know?
我们现在过得也很好...
And now we're good, and...
艾娃也很好...
And Ava's so good, and...
尤其是和你在一起的时候 她...
Especially when she's with you, she's...
得了吧 -我开玩笑的
Aw, come on. - Kidding.
我终于...
It's just like I finally...
找回了之前的生活节奏
returned to my life.
说这些话 让我觉得好罪恶
I feel so guilty about what I'm saying.
亲爱的 你不用这样
Sweetie, you shouldn't feel guilty.
你没说错什么
It makes perfect sense, you know?
好
Yeah.
就好像...
It's like...
突然之间 所有东西都变得不真实了
all of a sudden, everything is unreal.
我们拥有的一切
Everything that we had,
你... 你不是真实的
you, you're not real.
艾娃也不是 只有... 一件事情
Ava isn't. It's just... It's this thing.
只有怀孕这件事 是真实的
It's this pregnancy. It's the only thing that's real.
这... -米拉
It's... - Hey, Mira.
我在
Yeah.
宝贝 -怎么了
Babe. - What?
犹豫不决 到底要不要一件东西
It's painful wanting something and not wanting it
真的很痛苦 你懂吗
at the same time. You know?
我知道
Yeah, yeah.
但是你好好想想
But think about it.
艾娃还小的时候 我们根本就不知道事情会怎么发展
When Ava was a baby, we had no perspective at all.
我们以为痛苦会永远持续下去
We thought it was gonna be like that forever.
没错 -但是我们现在发现自己熬过来了
Right. - And now we see that it passes, right?
一切都变好了 不是吗
It gets better. Right?
没错 -你看
That's true. - Yeah.
艾娃一直想要个妹妹
You know, Ava's totally obsessed with having a little sister.
是的 -如果... 是个男孩 她估计要闹死了
Yeah. - If it's... a boy, that'll be rough.
反正艾娃想要个妹妹
Well, it'll have to be a girl then.
我们就拿他当女儿养
We'll raise it a girl, regardless.
反正不管怎样 他们最后都会想分房♥睡
Either way, they're gonna want their own rooms eventually.
把艾娃的房♥间隔成两个房♥间
But it should be a pretty easy renovation, you know,
也不是什么难事
to divide Ava's room in half.
不过还是要占用一点走廊的空间
We'll have to steal a little square footage from the hallway,
再装个干壁隔断墙
put up a little drywall, right?
是啊
Sure.
我爱你 你知道的吧
I love you. You know that, right?
我知道
Yes, I do.
请进 -抱歉 我迟到了吗
Yup, come in. - Hi? Sorry. Am I late? I'm late.
不要紧 我们才... 刚刚开始
It's fine. We just... We're just starting out.
对不起 真不好意思 -没关系
Sorry. Sorry. - Yeah, no problem.
你... 好久不见 -别来无恙
Nice... good to see you. - Good to see you.
我刚刚开始跟米拉介绍流程
So, I was just starting to explain the procedure to Mira.
好的
Great.
刚刚说到 你今天在这儿先吃米非司酮
As I said, you'll take the mifepristone here today,
孕酮会被抑制
and that blocks your progesterone,
受孕过程到此为止
effectively ending the pregnancy.
我再给你开四粒米索前列醇
And then I'll send you home with four pills of misoprostol,
这会引起宫缩
and that'll bring on contractions.
可能会不太好受
So that can be not so fun.
你会出现阵痛 大量出血
You'll have cramping and heavy bleeding.
会有大血块排出
You'll pass some large clots,
还可能会感到恶心
and you might have nausea,
呕吐 腹泻 头晕 小概率会发烧
vomiting, diarrhea, dizziness, and in rare cases, fever.
就跟犯肠胃病一样
It's like a stomach virus.
好的
Great.
都是正常现象
So that's all normal.
但如果你觉得副作用过重 及时联♥系♥我
But if you have any side effects that worry you, just call.
你还是坚持要这么做吗
Does it still seem like what you wanna do?
是的
Yeah.
趁你还没走
While you're here,
想聊聊避孕的问题吗
do you wanna talk about contraception,
这次避孕药好像背叛了你们的战线啊
since the pill wasn't your friend this time?
是啊 我还跟乔纳森说呢
Yeah, I was just saying to Jonathan
剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表