剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表
你... 想怎么着
You... what?
你是想回去见波利然后告诉他
You'll go back home to Poli and tell him what exactly?
波利不在了
There's no Poli.
我们两周前分手了 我们结束了 他现在在特拉维夫
We broke up two weeks ago. It's over. And he's in Tel Aviv.
好吧
Okay.
我还没跟艾娃说 拜托先别告诉她
I haven't told Ava yet, so please don't say anything to her.
他下周会来告别
He's gonna come back next week to say goodbye.
我打算周三去接她
I'm gonna, um, pick her up on Wednesday
我们会一起告诉她这件事
and we'll tell her together.
拜托 拜托不要这样
Please, please don't do that
除非你们确定真的要结束了 好吗
unless you're absolutely sure that it's over, okay?
真的结束了
It's over.
有很长一段时间
Um, you know, for a long time now,
我们一直吵得很厉害
we've been having these really, vicious fights.
我上次从这里回去之后
After the last time I was here,
他给我下了最后通牒 他说
he gave me an ultimatum. He said,
除非我们有孩子 否则就分手
either we're having a kid or, um, we're breaking up.
还必须多于一个 他不想... 只生一胎
Well, kids, plural. It was not... it wasn't just one.
然后我就同意了
And I guess I agreed.
最终 我让步了
Eventually, I gave in
我们努力了六个月 没什么结果
and we tried for six months, and nothing happened.
然后我们去见了维罗纳医生 她...
Then we went to Dr. Varona, and...
她说 我应该尽快做人工授精...
she said that, I should start IVF as soon as...
而且要尽早 因为我年龄大了
Sooner rather than later 'cause of my age.
然后呢...
And...
不知为何我就是... 一直在拖延
somehow I just... I kept delaying
一直没去拿处方
picking up the prescription.
终于 波利就说...
And, eventually, Poli, he was like, um...
"你不想生
"You don't want this.
现在不想 以后也不想
It's not happening, and it isn't gonna happen
因为 你不想要我的孩子...
because, um, you don't wanna have my kid...
因为你潜意识里一直觉得
'cause you'll always see me as the guy
是我破坏了你的家庭"
who broke up your family."
后来我们去做了情感咨♥询♥ 在第一疗程
And we went to counseling and on the first session,
那个治疗师 她… 她问我
the, um, therapist, she... You know, she asked me
有没有想过...
if I thought that, um...
我是可以放弃你的
I could ever give up on you.
问我能否接受跟你完全结束了
You know, if I could, um, accept that it was over.
我什么也没说 我只是…
I didn't say anything. And, um, I just...
保持沉默
Was just silent.
第二疗程的时候 非常明显
And in the second session, it was obvious
那段关系已经结束了
that the relationship was done,
但波利又花了一个星期才接受这个事实
but it took Poli another week to accept that.
我不知道你是否在意
I don't know if you care.
而且 你可能会认为
And, yeah, I'm sure you think this is probably
我又一次在操纵你
another manipulation.
我也没力气辩解了 所以…
I'm too tired to try to convince you otherwise, so just...
你想怎样就怎样吧 -我想怎样就怎样
do with it what you want. - Do with it what I want?
怎样... 怎样...
What... what...
你希望我怎样呢
What do you expect me to do with it?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不是想...
I'm not trying to...
我不是想说服你
I'm not trying to talk you into it,
因为你已经说得很清楚了
'cause you've made yourself pretty clear.
我只是说…
I'm just saying that, um...
我是说 我知道这次会不一样
I mean, I know it would be different this time.
好吧
Right.
我们现在都有了更充分的自我认识
We both have so much more self-knowledge now and, um,
这肯定会有所不同 你不觉得吗
that has to make a difference, don't you think?
不 我不觉得
No, I don't think.
为什么不 你怎么能这么肯定
Why not? Like how can you be so sure?
因为米拉 你不想要我
Because, Mira, you don't want me.
你被炒了 被甩了 所以你就…
You got fired and you got dumped, and so you just...
不 我没有… 我没有被甩 我只是…
No, I didn't... I didn't get dumped. I just...
你没在听我说话 我刚刚都说明白了
You're not listening to me. I just told you what happened.
这不重要 这真的不重要
It doesn't matter. It really doesn't matter.
为什么 为什么这不重要
But why? Why doesn't it matter?
我试着告诉你我的感受
I'm trying to tell you something about how I feel
还有一直以来我对你的感觉
and about how I felt for you this whole time.
为什么这不重要
Like, why doesn't that matter?
我知道你也有同样的感受
And I know that you feel it too.
我知道你有 -好吧
I know you do. - Okay.
也许事实是我们没能... -你没有... 你没有...
And maybe the fact that we haven't been able to... - You don't... you don't, like...
从彼此的生活中解脱出来
extricate ourselves from each other's lives all this time,
我的意思是… 这是有原因的
I mean, that means... it means something.
我之前说的话你一个字都没听进去
You didn't absorb a single word that I said to you before,
我不知道怎么让你明白
and I don't know how to get it through to you
我对你已经没有感觉了
that I don't have feelings for you anymore.
没有了 我很清醒
I don't. I'm sober.
我已经对你免疫了 就是这样
I'm inoculated. That's it.
我知道你很生气
I know you're angry.
我的天啊 -还有... 我只是希望
My God. - And, um... I'm just like asking that,
你能花点时间思考一下
you know, you just take a second to think about it.
我不是说马上就要... - 米拉 你♥他♥妈♥什么意思
And I'm not saying it's immediately gonna... - Mira, what the fuck?
但也许... 当你去欧洲的时候
But like maybe you... when you're in Europe.
你在想什么
What do you think?
你以为我会把过去两年里的所有努力
You think I'm just gonna throw away all the progress
都弃而不顾吗
that I made over the last two years
仅仅因为你... 我是说...
just 'cause you... I mean...
你知道... 你想知道吗
You know... do you wanna something?
你知道有段时间我甚至开始祈祷吗
You know that there was a period where I started praying?
我真的在祈祷 祈求上帝让你回来
Like actually praying to God for you to come back?
在你上次来我家之后 你…
After you came over to the house that one time and you just...
我当时躺在艾娃身边
I was laying right over there with Ava
等她睡着
waiting for her go to sleep,
这样我就能和你谈谈 试图说服你
so that I could talk to you, try to convince you.
然后我听到门砰地关上...
And I heard the door slam...
我又恨不得把你杀了
and I wanted to kill you all over again.
不知怎么的 我发现自己
And somehow I found myself right here
站在厨房♥中间 闭着眼睛
in the middle of this kitchen, just like with my eyes closed
摇晃着 向上帝祈祷…
swaying, praying to God...
你会回到我身边
that you would come back to me.
所以你让我又开始祈祷了
So you got me to pray again.
真是出人意料
That was unexpected.
我能喝点吗
Can I have some?
这是菠萝伏特加 口感令人作呕
It's pineapple vodka. It's revolting.
不知道是谁带来的
I don't know who brought it here.
我喝得下去
I can take it.
谢谢
Thanks.
我可以再来点吗
Can I have more?
听着...
Look...
你应该为我高兴
You should be happy for me.
真的
You really should.
我终于摆脱了心魔
That I'm finally rid of this dybbuk, you know?
放下这些 对我们两个都好
It's better that I'm over it, for both of us.
说实话 我知道你也会熬过去的
And I know you're gonna get through too, honestly.
不 -是的 我确定
No. -Yes. I do know that.
这将是你人生的新篇章
And it can be a new chapter for you.
你可以开始全新的生活
You can start a whole new life.
对你来说会非常激动人心
It could be a really exciting time for you.
是的
Yeah.
我来告诉你一件事
Let me tell you one thing.
我对新生活毫无兴趣 毫无兴趣
I have zero interest in my new life. I mean, zero.
我既不好奇 而且我…
I have no curiosity about it, and I...
没有重新开始的动力
I have no motivation to start anew.
你会这么说是因为
You're saying that from where you are right now
你刚刚被解雇了 又发生了那么多事
after just getting fired and everything that's happening.
不 跟时间没关系 一直都是这样
No. It's not about now. It's like all the time.
是的 -我只想要... 我以前拥有的
Yeah. - All I want is what I... what I used to have.
我不想要任何新东西
I don't want anything new.
剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表