剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表
没错 但已经四年了
Yeah, but it's been four years.
我们总在想那些应对方式...
We just keep coming up with all these solutions and like...
为什么分开要花这么久
Why does it take so long to break up?
为什么没人提过
And why does no one talk about the fact that
这是种无止境的创伤
it's this fucking endless trauma?
嗯...
Well, it...
分手是人生压力第二大的事件
It is second on the list of most stressful life events.
第三是搬家
Before moving.
第一是亲人离世
After death of a loved one.
所以... 可以拥有我们的服丧期吗
So... So we should have a Shiva of our own?
来哀悼
To mourn?
可以
Yes.
我们七天足不出户
We won't leave the house for seven days.
大家会来安慰我们
Everyone will come and console us.
我们不吃肉不喝酒
And we won't eat meat or drink wine.
不洗澡
Or shower.
我可以接受
I can work with that.
不能剪头发或者刮胡子
We won't cut our hair or shave.
没问题
Done.
不能上♥床♥
No sex.
什么 这也不行
What? That's forbidden too?
完全不行
Totally.
怎么了 发生什么了
What is it? What's wrong?
你做噩梦了吗
Did you have a nightmare?
梦见什么了 -天啊...
What was it? - God...
我们在开车
We were driving.
妈的
Fuck.
我的天
My God.
操
Fuck.
怎么了
What?
我们...
We were...
我们开车去劳伦斯看我父母
We were driving to Lawrence to see my parents
艾娃跟我们在一块
and, Ava was with us.
我们走的高速
We were on the highway.
路上发生了事故 堵了几公里长
There was an accident and there was terrible traffic
动都不动 所以我...
for miles and miles, and so I...
我跟你说 "我们走回家吧"
I said to you, "Let's go back home on foot."
但我们得穿到另一条车道上
But we had to cross to the other lane.
你和艾娃穿过去了
And you and Ava crossed.
但我没... 我没办法... 你得推开车
But I didn't... I couldn't... You had to push the cars
挤过去
to get through them.
用手拨开那种
Like, you had to physically push them away from each other.
但... 我发现我没有手
But it... but it turns out I didn't have any hands.
我只有残肢 手肘往下是空的
I just had like stumps, like, nothing from the elbows down.
所以 我... 根本不可能跟上你们
So like, I... it was impossible for me to reach you guys.
没事的
I'm sorry.
回来吧
Hey, come here.
很冷的
It's cold.
想喝水吗
You want some water?
不要 -不要吗
No. - No?
我可以去煮点咖啡
You know, I could make us some coffee.
我们也该起床了
Maybe it's time that we get up anyway.
不 别走 别走 留在这里
No, don't go, don't go anywhere. Just stay. Just stay.
好
Okay.
留在这里
Just stay.
还记得别的什么嘛
Do you remember anything else?
我在回忆
I'm trying to remember.
你知道吗 昨天...
You know, yesterday...
我妈有一本笔记本...
My mom has this notebook...
记着我很多
where she wrote down a bunch of things
小时候的事情
when I was little, like, you know,
挺有趣的 医疗情况 还有梦境
anecdotes and medical stuff, and dreams.
真贴心
That's really sweet.
我们昨天一起看
Yeah, we were looking at it together yesterday.
她写有次
And there was this one time that she wrote about
我半夜醒来
when I woke up in the middle of the night,
我当时差不多3岁...
I was like three years old or something, and...
我走进房♥间
I came into the room
站在正中间
and I was just standing there in the middle of the room
我说 "我睡不着
and I said, "I can't sleep.
我的梦都太无聊了"
All my dreams are really boring."
昨天我跟她说
And I said to her yesterday, I was like,
"你当时知道吧 你知道... 你明白
"You got it back then, right? You got... you understood
我说的'无聊'其实是可怕 对吧"
that 'boring' actually meant scary, right?"
然后她说 "你说什么呢
And she said, "What are you talking about?
才不是 你多可爱啊 完全不像在害怕"
No, you were so cute, no, you didn't look scared at all."
她只是不能...
She just was incapable of...
她没法...
She couldn't...
我有时感觉...
Sometimes, I feel...
不知道自己是否有能力...
like I'm not sure if I have the ability...
我是否真正...
like if I've ever really...
真心爱过什么人
truly loved anyone.
或者我有没有被真心爱过
Or if I've ever really been loved.
好了 你在胡思乱想
Okay, now you're being dramatic.
是吗 -对
Am I? - Yes.
我爱你
I love you.
我一直都爱 以我...
And I always have, in my own...
疯狂错乱的方式
deranged way.
你用你复杂的方式爱着我
And you love me in your own complicated way.
你也会永远爱我
And you'll always love me.
"午夜时分
"In the middle of the night,
万籁俱寂
without any fanfare,
昏暗小屋 地球某处"
in a dark house somewhere in the world."
这是什么
What's that?
电影里的台词
It's from a movie.
好了 卡 -搞定 杀青
Okay. Let's cut. - All right, we cut.
你们穿这个吧
Here you are, guys.
[犹太纪念节日之一]
[犹太教七日服丧期]
[希伯来语]
剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表