剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表
致敬长久幸福的婚姻
Pay tribute to a long and happy marriage.
你一会可以直接回家
You can go home straight from there, yeah?
我想把文件带回家
I think I'm gonna take these home
好好看一遍
and take a minute to go over it.
什么意思 我们都看过几百遍了
What do you mean? We went over it a hundred times.
是 但签任何协议前都得看清楚
Yeah, but you have to read a contract before you sign it.
不 其实没必要 就是我们双方
No. Actually, you don't, 'cause that's the exact
都同意的那份文件
same document that we approved already.
行 那... 为什么非得今天签
All right. So what's... Why does it have to be today?
米拉 别这样 我们说好的
Mira. Come on. We agreed, today.
说好的今天签 -明天就签 我保证
We agreed we'd do it today. - It'll be tomorrow, I promise.
不行... -有什么大不了的
No, I c... - What's the big deal?
明天不行
I cannot do it tomorrow
我要做出行的准备... -好吧
because I'm getting ready for my trip... - Okay.
而且我没时间去法♥院♥ -没关系
And I won't have time to go down to the courthouse. - That's fine.
我们现在就签吧 -那就... 那就
So let's do it now. - So it... it'll be, um,
等你回来再说 -天啊 我...
when you get back. - My God. I...
简直不敢相信 -怎么了
I can't believe this. - What?
没什么 好吧 好吧
No. Okay. Okay.
好吧 过来
Okay, here.
坐在这里 好吗 就现在
Sit down right here, okay? Right now.
宝贝 我不是... -听着
Babe, I'm not... - Just listen.
仔细看 好好看 看多久都行
Go over it. Go over it. Take all the time you need.
我不在这儿碍你的事
I'm gonna get out of your way.
算我他妈的求你了 快点签了吧
Just for fuck's sake, get it over with.
这语气是什么意思 有什么问题吗
Why are you talking to me like that? What is wrong?
问题就是... -就是什么
What's wrong is... - Yeah?
我们都看过一百遍了
We went over it a hundred times!
我们花了几个月拟定离婚协议
We spent months hashing it out,
你难道又心血来潮 -好吧 好吧
so what is your latest whim? - Okay. Whoa. Okay.
老天啊 -你不能...
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. - You can't, like...
冷静下来 冷静...
We're here. We're...
我们刚刚度过一段美好的时光
We were just having a really good time.
对 -然后我们要出去吃东西
Yeah. - And we're about to go get something to eat.
我不想 我不去 不要
I don't think so. I'm not going to, okay? No.
乔纳森 -不 米拉 米拉
Jonathan. Hey. - No. Mira. Mira.
拜托了 签了它吧
Please, get it over with.
我不明白为什么非得这样
I don't understand what the big deal is.
难道我把协议带回家 安静地看看
What could be more rational than wanting to take it
不算合理的请求吗 所以...
and go over it quietly at home? So...
好吧 -真的吗
Okay. - Yeah?
可以
Yeah. Fine.
没关系 当我什么都没说 好吗
Fine. That's okay. Forget about it, okay?
拿回家去 和波利一起安静地看看
Just take it home. Go over it quietly with Poli.
他最公正了 对吧
He's nobody's sucker, that's for sure, right?
拿回去 你俩仔仔细细看一遍... -乔纳森
Just make sure, you guys can look through it... - Jonathan.
免得他妈的被我用
That I haven't, you know, fucked you over
秘密条款这种玩意儿
in some secret clause or something
来占你便宜 拿去吧 拿去
that I've put in there. Go ahead. Just take it.
别这样 -别他妈来这套
Don't do this. - Fucking forget it.
没事 我不在乎 没事
It's fine. I don't care. It's fine.
我不理解...
I don't understand what...
我们刚才还那么亲密
We were just so close to each other.
嗯 确实
Yup. Exactly.
先说明 如果要重新协商 必须双方同意
Just so you know, if we're talking about renegotiating, it's a two-way street,
里面很多条款我也不是很满意
and there's plenty of stuff in there that I'm not crazy about either.
我不是要重新协商 我只是想看一看
I'm not saying that I wanna renegotiate. I'm just saying I wanna read it.
好吧 -好吗
Okay. -Okay?
只是随口一说 仅此而已 -好吧
Just saying. I'm just saying. -Okay.
天啊
Jesus.
说到这个 顺便说一下
By the way, since we're talking, um,
你还没付艾娃舞蹈班的另一半学费
you haven't paid your half of Ava's dance classes,
他们开始催了
and they're bugging me about it.
行 我现在把钱给你
All right. I'll pay you right now.
不 不是给我 付给他们
No. Don't pay me. Pay them what you owe them.
你那一半 流程是这样的
Your half. That's how it works.
行 我会付的 多少钱
Right. I will pay them. How much is it?
不知道 你问他们
I don't know. Check with them.
好吧
Okay.
2500美元
It's 2,500 dollars.
什么 -是啊
What? - Yeah.
怎么了
What?
我们把她转到中班了
We moved her into the intermediate group.
一周两次 学芭蕾和爵士舞
That's twice a week, ballet and jazz.
我知道是一周两次 这是我的主意
Yeah. I know it's twice a week. It was my idea.
好的 它就是这么贵
Okay, well, that's how much it costs.
不然你要我说什么 这事还是你让我办的
I don't know what you want me to tell you. You asked me to take care of it.
你不觉得有点太贵了吗...
You didn't think it was a little exorbitant or...
我都付得起 米拉 你也付得起
If I can afford it, Mira, you can afford it too.
好吧 这跟我付不付得起无关
Okay. It's not about whether or not I can afford it.
只是... -好吧
It's just... - Okay.
这也太贵了...
It's outrageous, so...
好吧 既然这么贵
Well, I guess if that's what it costs,
我们就 减少课程
then we'll just, you know, we'll cut her back down
改回一周一次 -可以啊 你去改吧
to once a week. - Okay. That's fine. Go for it.
告诉她一周只能去一次
Tell her that she can only go once a week
还只能在芭蕾和爵士舞里选一个学
and she's gotta choose between ballet and jazz.
我没问题
I'm fine with that.
能不能... 由你来告诉她
Can't... can you tell her that?
为什么要我来说
Why should I tell her that?
因为我不能... 你知道原因
Because I can't... You know why.
我... 她在生我的气
I'm... She's furious at me.
我和她的关系很紧张
I'm walking a delicate line with her.
好吧 不给她立规矩
Okay. Well, you know what? Not giving her boundaries,
你们的关系也不会改善
that's not gonna make it any better.
行了 乔纳森 我知道我是个失败的母亲
Fine. Jonathan, I know I'm a failure as a mother,
但你这话也没帮助 -与其在这装可怜
but that's not really helping. - You know what, instead of acting like a martyr,
你为什么不试着... -天啊
why don't you just try... - My God.
坐下来诚心跟她谈谈
Having an honest conversation with her?
她已经七岁了 -放过我吧
She's seven years old. - Give me a break!
她不是三岁小孩了 -你知道我现在跟她关系有多差
She's not a toddler anymore. - You know things are shitty between her and I right now,
你这长篇大论对我说没用 -你必须... 好吧
and your lecture isn't helping. - Well, you have to... Okay.
你到底打不打算告诉她 -你要我告诉她什么
Will you tell her or not? - What do you want me to tell her?
告诉她 妈妈某天和一个男人跑了
That her mother ran away with some guy one day
所以她必须在芭蕾和爵士舞里选一个学吗
and now she has to choose between ballet and jazz?
希望我再也不会听到这句话
I hoped I'd never hear that again.
对不起 我不是... 这话确实不妥
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't... That was unnecessary.
对不起
I'm sorry about that.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你是这么跟她说的吗
Is that what you tell her?
就像你刚才说的那样
Is that the story you tell her about me?
不 不 我没有... 我不跟她说这种事
No. No. I don't... I don't talk to her about that.
甚至没告诉她分开的事
I don't ever talk to her about the separation.
好吧
Okay.
怎么了 你告诉她了吗
Why, do you talk to her about it?
没有
No.
太操蛋了
It's fucked up.
我是说 我不... 这太难了
I mean, I don't... like, it's hard.
都不知从何说起...
Where do we even begin to...
我知道 真希望...
I know, I wish we...
我们自己都不清楚是怎么回事
We don't even know what's going on.
我们只是突然不谙此道了
We just all grow up illiterate about it.
也许我们应该准备得更充分一些
Maybe we should've been more prepared for it.
确实婚姻并不总有好结果
It's a fact that it doesn't always end up that way.
事实上 常常没有好结果
I mean, it doesn't even usually end up that way.
这种事 你要怎么让她做准备
So how do you prepare someone for that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得应该教会孩子们 爱是会终结的
I think we should teach kids that, yeah, love ends.
它...
It's...
关系会结束 人们会离开彼此
Yeah, relationships end and people leave
剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表