剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表
因人而异吧
It depends on who you are.
和人没关系 -嘘 彼得
No, it doesn't! It doesn't! - Shh. Peter.
安静点 -不好意思
Quiet. - I'm sorry.
我觉得... 这事说来话长
I think it's just... It's a longer conversation.
展开讲讲 我想听
No, tell me, I wanna hear.
这可能和我的成长环境有关
I think maybe it's just because of the way that I was raised.
这是什么意思 -你知道吗...
What do you mean? - Well, you know, in...
在你生命的前20年
the first 20 years of your life,
你被训导去战胜自己的欲望
you're taught to conquer your desires,
而不是向欲望屈服 -兄弟
not surrender to them. - Dude.
怎么了 -这也太怪了
What? - That's grotesque.
或许吧
Maybe.
这样压抑自己
I mean, that level of repression,
像是活在中世纪
it's like from the Middle Ages.
不是替自己说话
I'm not defending it.
对我来说已经习以为常了
I'm just saying that it's ingrained in me.
宝贝 你的外套呢
Hey, babe, where is your jacket?
再等我一会儿 -我们准备走了
Just a second. - We need to get ready.
你真得摒弃这套陈旧思想
You really need to start shaking that off.
这会对你有很大影响的 -彼得
Or it's gonna take a major toll on you. - Peter.
不仅仅是心理上
Not just mentally, I mean,
还有身体上 精神上 甚至...
physically and spiritually, and...
车快到了 -我听到了
The car is almost here. - Yeah, I heard you!
司机不能等会儿吗 -嘘
He can wait a minute! - Shh.
不妙
Shit.
抱一个 -不好意思
Here. - I'm sorry.
实在是抱歉 -明天给你打电♥话♥
I'm really sorry. - I call you tomorrow.
米拉 我的错 -好的
Mira, I'm sorry. - Yeah.
我的问题 我道歉
I'm sorry. I apologize.
再见 晚安 -别担心 没事的
Bye. Night. - No worries. It's all right.
她生我气了吗 -彼得 走吧
Is she mad at me? - Peter, let's go.
没事 没事 今天太累了
It's fine. It's fine. It's just a long day.
感谢你们今晚到访
All right, guys. Thanks for coming.
好的 -别担心
Okay. - Don't worry about it.
那我们明天来取车
So we'll come back for our car tomorrow?
是这辆吗 -不 是马路对面那辆
Is it that one? - No, it's across the street.
不用谢 再见
You're welcome. Bye.
我在门外等着
I'll be right there.
对不起 刚让你一个人去送客
Sorry I left you down there.
没事 宝贝
It's okay, sweetie.
我听不下去了
I couldn't take it anymore.
他喝得烂醉了
Yeah, he was really drunk.
真是悲剧
It was tragic.
悲剧 何出此言
Tragic, why?
何出此言
Why?
对啊 我们之前又不是没见过这种场面
Yeah. It's not like we haven't seen that before.
她真的饱受折磨 我说真的
She's really suffering. I'm telling you.
我看得出来 但是...
Yeah, I could see that, but...
他们还算得上一对不错的夫妻 这才是最悲哀的
The sad thing is they're basically a good couple
要是他没把她扯进自己混乱 不成熟的狗屁关系
if he hadn't roped her in all his adolescent bullshit.
嗯哼
Yeah?
你确定是他把她扯进去的吗
You sure it's him that roped her?
得了吧 这根本就不是她的风格
Come on. It's not who she is,
这种多角恋的状态
this whole polyamory thing.
我觉得他们俩都能...
I think they both get to...
从闹剧中有所收获
feed off of the drama, you know?
你也得到了点乐趣 对吧
Well, you get a kick out of it, don't you?
宝贝 你得承认 这事有点意思
You must admit, darling, it is diverting.
随你怎么说
Whatever.
咋了
What is it?
别表现得这么害怕
Don't look so scared.
我没有
I'm not.
怎么了
What's going on?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
什么 -嗯
What? - Yeah.
米拉
Mira.
怎么会
How?
就是那周 在科德角那次
Well, that weekend. The Cape.
我忘记带避孕药了 有段时间没吃药
Yeah, I forgot my pills, so I missed a couple days.
你为什么不告诉我你忘带药了
Why didn't you tell me you forgot your pills?
我以为没事的 只要我们...
Well, I didn't think that it mattered if we...
就是 我这个年纪也不容易怀孕
Well, it shouldn't be so easy to get knocked up at my age.
我用... 我月经推迟了
I took a... Well, I was late for my period,
所以我今天下午用验孕棒测了一下 结果是浅蓝色线
so I took a test this afternoon, and there was a faint blue line.
它是浅色的 所以有可能...
Okay, so it's a faint line, so maybe...
不是 我拍了张照
No, I took a picture of the stick
发给了我的医生
and sent it to my doctors.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
对
Yeah.
我约了时间
Yeah. I've got an appointment
下周去看瓦罗纳医生
with her next week. Dr. Varona.
好吧
Okay.
你高兴吗 -当然了 我很高兴 高兴的
Are you happy? Yeah? - Yes, of course. I'm happy. Yes.
我就是有点... 震惊
I'm just a little... I'm stunned.
我也是
God, me too.
我手足无措
I mean, I have no idea what to do.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
没什么 我... 我只是不知道该怎么办...
Nothing. Nothing. I just... I don't know. It's...
如果我们留下这个孩子 你肩上的担子就更重了
If we do this, so much is gonna fall on you.
是 没错
Yeah. Yeah.
那你怎么想的
So, what do you feel?
我不知道 我想知道你是什么想法
Well, I don't know. I wanted to know how you felt.
不 先别管我
No, no, forget about me for a second.
你的想法是什么
What do you feel?
我没想法
I don't know.
行吧
Okay.
那就想想 你知道自己怀孕的那一刻
Well, try to think about how you felt
是什么想法
the second that you realized.
试着想一下 -好吧
Try to remember. - Fine.
我一开始被吓到了
I felt shocked.
然后我...
And, then I had to...
要下楼去做采访
come downstairs for that interview,
我就先把它搁置了 然后现在...
so I buried it. And now...
我想...
I guess I...
我不知道
I don't know.
少来了 你有话就直说
Come on. You can be honest with me.
不管你现在怎么想的都行
Anything that you feel is legitimate.
我不知道 我说不清楚
I don't know how I feel.
你要我怎么坦诚说出内心的想法
How am I supposed to be honest about that?
对不起
Sorry.
我只是想知道怎么会发生这种事
Just trying to figure out how this could have happened.
好吧
Yeah.
可能是因为我们做♥爱♥了
Maybe the sex had something to do with it.
如果... 如果我们再想想
Hey, what if... what if we think about this in,
怎么说 稍微换个角度...
I don't know, like a slightly more...
如果这是命定的呢
deterministic way?
比如说 这是上帝的旨意
You know, like, it's the Lord's doing, right?
什么 -不是一定要从宗教角度出发
What? - Not in a religious sense.
不一定要从宗教角度解释 -行吧
Not in a religious sense. - Okay.
我... 我的意思是 就
I just mean, like, I mean, you know, okay,
你忘带了避孕药
you forgot your pills.
然后你还...
And you still...?
怎么
Yeah.
然后一次就中了
And you immediately got pregnant.
所以有没有可能是你的内心深处...
So is it possible that there's a part of you that...
想要孩子 或者你觉得我们应该再要个孩子
Wanted this or thought that we should have this?
这又是什么理论
Where is this coming from?
这也太... -我知道 我知道
It's so... - I know, I know.
如果... 如果你是想说
I mean, if you're... If you're trying to say
你想把孩子留下来 你就直说
that you want to keep it, just say that.
剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表