剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表
我不是... 我不是在说教你
I'm not... I'm not trying to be patronizing,
但我看得出你很混乱 很抽离...
but I can see that your chaos and your detachment...
你整个人是抽离的状态...
Your total detachment and...
我还记得我们... 以前是什么样子
I remember how... How we were back then
在我们还没同居的时候
before we moved in together
我们是从什么状态脱身的
and what we saved ourselves from.
我们帮对方摆脱的...
How we pulled each other out of exactly...
完全就是你所讲的孤独
Exactly that loneliness that you're talking about.
那不是幻觉 你也知道
It wasn't an illusion, and you know it.
那是个奇迹
It was a miracle.
那是我们人生中最大的奇迹
It was like the biggest miracle of our lives.
而我们就这样把它完全抛弃了
And we're just like throwing it all away.
就... 就是...
And it's... it's...
这就是个糟糕的错误
It's just, like, it's a terrible mistake.
非常糟糕 而且... 我们应该... 我不知道
It's terrible. And... We should... I don't know.
我们本该竭尽全力来...
We should've just done everything we could to...
来...
to...
挽救这一切 而不是放弃
save it, to not just give up.
我...
I can't...
我不知道怎么去...
I don't know how to...
我令人作呕
I'm really nauseous.
我整个人不对劲
Something is fucked up with me.
我内心一团糟
Something inside is so fucked up.
我能放个东西给你听吗
Can I play you something?
什么东西
Play something?
对 是...
Yeah. It's...
是我今早收到的一条语♥音♥
It's a voicemail I got this morning.
等一下
Just hold on a second.
乔纳森 你好 我是波利
Hey, Jonathan. It's Poli.
我现在在机场
I'm in the airport right now,
我要离开一周...
I'm going for a week, so...
你听我说...
listen...
我知道米拉今晚会去见你
I know that Mira is going to meet you tonight, okay?
我不知道你们会做什么
I don't know what you're going to do together.
这是个自♥由♥的国家 法律上你们还是
It's a free country, you're still married,
夫妻 所以...
legally, so...
我只是想说
I'm just saying,
这整个操蛋的事情...
this whole fucking situation here...
怀疑 争论 所有的事情...
The suspicions and, the fights and all that...
都... 不是我想要的
It... it's just not for me.
你们坐下来 好好聊聊
You two sit together, talk,
决定好你们俩接下来要怎么办
decide what you wanna do with each other.
我受够了
I had enough.
如果她想跟你复合 相信我
If she wants to come back to you, believe me,
我绝对不会阻拦 好吧
I'm the last person to stop her, okay?
你想的话也可以把这个给米拉听
And you can share this with Mira if you want.
她可能什么都跟你说了 所以...
She probably told you everything anyway, so...
就 到时候告诉我吧 -艾娃
just, keep me posted. - Ava. Hey!
你好 宝贝 -波利呢
Hi, babe! - Where's Poli?
波利 波利不在这
Poli? Poli's not here.
我们在爸爸家 宝贝
We're at Daddy's house, honey.
可是我饿了 我想要波利给我做煎饼
But I'm hungry, and I want Poli to make me pancakes.
宝贝 不能在半夜吃东西
Sweetie, we don't eat in the middle of the night.
好吗 来这儿 -可是波利让我吃
Okay? Come here. - But Poli lets me.
是吗 他让你吃
Yeah? Does he?
这样吧 我们去躺下
Well, you know what? Let's go lay down
然后试着睡觉
and we'll try to sleep,
要是你还饿 我们就做点小吃 好吗 宝贝
and if you're still hungry, we'll make a snack. Okay, honey?
好不好
All right?
那我可以睡你的床吗 妈妈
But can I sleep in your bed, Mommy?
我的... 明天可以
My... Tomorrow you can.
我保证 明天就可以 -走吧 我们去躺下
Promise, tomorrow. - Come on. Let's go lie down.
我就躺你旁边 好不好
I'll lie down next to you, all right?
给妈妈一个大大的晚安吻
Come give Mommy a big good night kiss.
爱你
Love you.
好了 走吧
All right. Let's go.
我马上回来 好吗
One second, all right?
当然
Sure.
好 就... 躺下吧
Yeah, just... There we go.
好了
All right.
我给你唱一首摇篮曲好不好
'Bout I sing you a little dream song?
我还不想睡觉呢
I don't wanna go to sleep yet.
我知道宝贝还不想睡觉
Of course you don't wanna go to sleep yet.
我们不睡 好吗
We're not gonna go to sleep, okay?
我就是想唱首歌♥
I'm just gonna sing a song.
好吧 -要醒着哦
Okay. - Stay awake.
接着唱
Keep going.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表