剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表
并非"总是" -那些人总说
definitely not always. - All those people
"只要我开心
who say, "If I'm happy,
我的孩子也会开心"
then my kid will be happy too,"
简直是一派胡言
that is nonsense.
离婚没问题 但不要自欺欺人
Get a divorce, fine. But don't lie to yourself.
我真的… 很享受和她共处的时光
I really... I'm just savoring every moment with her, you know.
时光飞逝 我们晚上在一起
The years go so fast, and now we have
非常快乐 比如说....
these amazing nights together. There's...
看看电影 -你有在跟人交往吗
We watch movies, and... - Are you seeing someone?
什么 没有
What? No.
我觉得有
Yeah, I think you are.
我没有
Well, I'm not, so.
而且我可能知道对方是谁
And I have a feeling I know who it is, too.
我没在跟任何人交往
I'm not seeing anybody,
短期内也没有这个打算
and I'm not planning on it anytime soon.
是阿克曼吗
Is it Ackerman?
什么 不是 当然不是
What? No, of course not.
我觉得是 而且说实话
I think it is. And honestly,
我总觉得你俩迟早会好上
I always knew it was going to happen at some point.
好吧 不是阿克曼 是...
All right. Well, it's not Ackerman. It's...
真的 没在和人交往
I mean, it's not anyone, actually, so.
好吧 无所谓了 就这样吧
Okay. Whatever. Fair enough.
我的车在这里
This is me.
好 那...
Okay. Well...
祝他好运吧
Good luck with him.
我觉得最多一年
I give it a year max.
好吧 我会… -你也会离开他的
Okay, I'll... - Then you leave him too.
好吧
Okay.
有时候我…
You know, sometimes I just...
我真希望从没认识过你
I just wish I hadn't met you at all.
我没有浪费这么多年在… -波利 别说了
I didn't spend all these years on... - Poli, stop.
一个并不了解
Someone who doesn't understand what it means
情感关系的人身上
to be in a relationship.
你已经开始口是心非了 别说了
You're saying things that you don't mean. Stop.
以及同居的意义 是为了组成家庭
And what living together actually means. Family.
好吧… 我要迟到了
Okay, well... I'm running late.
再见 波利
Bye, Poli.
喂 -喂 妈妈
Hello? - Hey, Mom.
亲爱的 你好吗 -好
Hey, honey. How you doing? - Good.
乔西的妈妈想确认下 我能看家长辅♥导♥级的电影吗
Josie's mom wanted me to check if I can watch a PG-13 movie.
我很好 谢谢关心
Well, I'm doing great. Thanks for asking.
妈妈
Mom.
嗯 当然可以看了
Yeah, of course you can.
我说了 她还是要我来问你 妈妈
That's what I told her, but she wanted me to ask. Mom?
告诉她 谢谢她的关心
Tell her thank you for checking and, you know,
顺便提醒她一下…
if you could also remind her that...
我们要吃晚饭了 我得挂了
We're about to have dinner, so I can't really talk.
好吧... 但亲爱的... 别忘了
Okay... Yeah, but hon... Okay, just remember, you know,
我有个会要开到很晚
I have a meeting that's really late,
如果你有事的话
so, if you need anything,
就让她发短♥信♥给我... -我知道 你说过的
just have her text me and... - I know. You told me.
妈妈 -怎么了 亲爱的
Mom? - Yes, honey?
我可以九点半再睡吗 拜托了
Can I go to sleep at 9:30, please?
好吧 -因为乔西的睡觉时间是九点半
Okay. - 'Cause Josie's bedtime is 9:30.
乔西比你大一点
Josie's a little older than you.
妈妈
Mom.
但是...
But...
好吧 当然可以
yeah, sure, you can.
谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. - You're welcome.
还是要早点睡 好吗
Please try to get some sleep though, okay?
好的 爱你 再见
Okay, love you, bye.
好的 爱你...
Okay, love you...
她和维罗妮卡在一起吗
Is she with Veronica?
不是 和乔西在一起 是…
No, she's with Josie. It's...
对对 -是啊 是啊
Right, right, right. - Yeah, yeah.
她高兴得不得了 -是的
She's over the moon, though. - Yeah.
上学日还能去朋友家过夜 -肯定是...
Sleepover on a school night. . Yeah, I bet. I mean...
你妈妈还好吗
How's your mom?
挺好的 很好
She's good, she's good.
嗯 最后离开时
Yeah, it ended up being a little harder than I expected
还是比想象中要费劲...
to leave, so...
你可以留在那的 这…
I mean, you could have stayed. It's...
不不 不要… -我在短♥信♥里说了…
No, no, no, don't... - I texted you that...
不行 不要
No way, no way.
可以出发了吗 -好 出发吧
Shall we get going? - Yes, let's do it.
我要走的时候
You know, when, I was leaving,
阿雅说"普珥节快乐"
Arye said, “Happy Purim.”
今天是普珥节吗 -星期天
Is today Purim? - Sunday.
所以你知道… 你知道这意味着什么吗
So you know... You know what that means?
我们的纪念日到了
Our anniversary.
什么 你在说什么
What? What are you talking about?
我们的纪念日是9月2日
Our anniversary was, September 2nd.
不... 不是结婚纪念日
Not... not of our wedding.
是我们第一次...
Of the first time we...
你懂的
you know.
从急诊室回来 -是的
After the emergency room. - Right.
在我哮喘发作之后
After my asthma attack.
你怎么连日期都记得
How do you even remember that date?
因为那天是普珥节 -好吧
Because it was Purim. - Okay.
我当时在霍夫曼家
And I was over at Hoffman's.
喝得醉生梦死
We were drinking ourselves to death.
就… 一切都是从那开始的
And that's... that's how the whole thing started.
我想也许...
I thought maybe...
你知道吗 你可以在这里左转吗
You know what? Would you make a left turn here?
不 还有一段距离呢
No, it's actually further down.
不 我知道 这里左转就行
No, I know, but just make a left here.
这个地方… 就是你说的惊喜吗
Is the place... is the surprise you were talking to me about?
左转
Left.
好吧 先生 -就是这里
Okay, mister. - Right here.
事实上 你知道吗
Actually, you know what?
在这里靠边停一下
Pull over right here.
你不会是要绑♥架♥谋杀我吧
You're not gonna kidnap and murder me, are you?
靠边停就行
Just pull over.
现在可以睁开眼睛了吗
Can I open my eyes now?
还不行
Not yet.
现在呢
Well?
快到了
Almost there.
睁开眼睛吧
Open your eyes.
惊喜奉上
Surprise.
好了 所以...
Yeah, so...
我对这栋房♥子恋恋不舍
I kind of became obsessed with the house.
好吧
Okay.
我上下班都走这条路
And I've been driving by it on my way to work
就为了看它一眼
and on my way back just to see it.
我知道这...
I know it's...
我知道我多愁善感了
I know. It's very sentimental of me.
它很不错 -是的
It's very nice. - Yeah.
我爸妈去年来过光明节的时候
So, anyway, when my parents visited,
我在爱彼迎上给他们找住处
last Hanukkah, I went on Airbnb to find a place
突然刷到了我们的房♥子
for them to stay and suddenly, our house popped up.
可能他们出去度假或者什么
Yeah, I guess they rent it out
就把房♥子租出去了
when they go on vacation or whatever.
所以... 我预约了出租通知
So... so I signed up for, alerts.
他们现在是去度假了吗
So, are they on vacation now?
我想是的
I guess so. Yeah.
你意下如何
So what do you say?
可以 -可以
Yeah. - Yeah?
好的
Okay.
那...
So...
有个带锁的盒子... -好的
there's a lockbox... - Okay.
剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表