剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表
我完全没想到
that I was amazed that,
一把年纪了还能中彩
could still have an accident at my age.
你... 今年十一月就40岁了吧
You'll be... 40 in November, right?
嗯 随着年龄增长
Yeah. That's gonna keep
受孕概率会越来越小 -就是啊
getting less likely. - Yeah, totally.
但与此同时...
But in the meantime...
还有很多长效避孕方法
So there are a bunch of long-term options.
比如皮埋 在手臂上皮下植入避孕棒
There's Implanon, which is an arm insert.
今天在这儿就能做
I could place that here today.
还有宫内节育器 帕拉加德牌的
And there are IUDs, the ParaGard,
纯铜节育环 或者还有曼月乐牌
which is plain copper, or the Mirena,
人气很高 是种会释放激素的节育器
which is very popular, it's a hormone-releasing IUD.
纯铜的那个吧
Maybe the copper one.
我也该停一停
It would be nice to give my body a break
各种激素了
from all those hormones.
嗯 好 下次复诊的时候我可以给你装上
Yeah. Well, I can place that at your follow-up.
在此之前你也能再想想 -好的
And, you can think about it a little more. - Okay.
目前的话 把你正在吃的避孕药疗程包直接扔掉
For now, just throw out your current package of pills
明天再开一包新的
and start a new one tomorrow.
记下了吗 -行
Okay? - Yeah.
还有什么问题吗
Any questions?
没了
Nope.
好 那我去帮你取药
Okay. I'm gonna go get the medicine.
好
Okay.
你别听她讲症状讲得吓人
She has to warn us about the symptoms,
其实这是最简单的方法了
but it's, it's the simplest procedure.
嗯 是 我知道的
Yeah. Yeah. No, I know. I know.
我去弄点喝的吧
I'm gonna get us something to drink.
你要喝无糖可乐吗
Diet Coke, is that good?
不用了.... 我不渴
No, I don't need... I don't need anything.
没事 我去买♥♥点吧
No, I'll get us one. There's a vending machine
门外就是自动售货机
right outside the door.
我马上就回来
Yeah. I'll be right back, okay?
好吧
Fine.
嘿 我一会儿就回来
Hey? I'll be right there.
好
Okay.
里面只有百事可乐了
Hey. So, they only had Pepsi.
行吗 -没关系
Is that okay? - That's fine.
没关系就好
It's all right?
我记得 应该有个杯子
I'm sure there's, like, a cup
就在这附近
around here somewhere.
没事 别找了 我直接对着易拉罐喝
No, it's fine. I'll just drink it straight from the can.
这旁边肯定有的 在这吗
I'm sure there's something. Maybe here.
乔纳森
Jonathan.
这里好像有一个
I think there's something here.
过来一下
Come here for a second.
操 是个接尿的杯子
Fuck, it's a urine sample cup.
好了 过来坐 冷静一下
Okay. Come over here. Sit down for a second.
看着我
Look at me.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事 -你生气了吗
Yeah. - Are you mad?
我生气了吗 没有啊 我为什么要生气
Am I mad? No. Why would I be mad?
你改主意了吗
Are you having second thoughts?
没有
No.
没有吗 -没 没有 完全没有...
No? - No, no, no, no. I...
我没有… -我就是…
I don't... - I'm just...
我不知道为什么会这样
I don't why I'm feeling like this.
我没想到会这样
I didn't expect to feel like that.
没事 亲爱的 没关系的
No, it's okay, honey.
没关系的 -嗯
It's fine. - Yeah.
你要知道 我... 这对我来说也不容易
You know, I'm... it's not easy for me either.
是啊 没错 当然了
No, no, no, no, no. Of course. Of course.
对不起 我并不是想让你…
Sorry, I'm not, trying to make... No, yeah.
我知道... 你才是那个... 要亲身经历这些的人
I know you... you're the one that has to... has to go through it.
我们做出了正确的决定
We're making the right decision here.
我们好好商量过了
We talked about it.
过去十天里 任何角度任何细节都没落下
I don't think there's a single angle that we haven't covered
全都谈到了
over the last ten days.
是啊... 没有漏掉的了
Yeah, I don't... I don't think there is.
嗯
Yeah.
不过 我在想
You know, I was thinking
我们还是可以那么装♥修♥房♥子
we could still go ahead with the renovation.
就像之前说的... -是吗
You know? Like... - No.
对啊 我们把艾娃的活动区挪到她房♥间里
Yeah. Like, we can move Ava's play area into her room
把你的书房♥挪回去
and, you know, make your study back the way that it was before.
没用的
That's never gonna work.
她过不了几个小时就会侵略回来
She's gonna reclaim it within hours.
那我们就用阁楼 都说了好久了
Well, then we use the attic. I mean, we always said that
是时候行动起来了
we were gonna get to that eventually.
其实没关系 我现在办公室的位置就挺好
I'm okay. I'm good where my office is.
我不用… -我全都想好了
I don't need... - Well, I have a vision.
行了 就交给我吧 -好 好
Just, you know, leave it to me. - Okay, okay. Okay.
你会感谢我的 -好的 好的
You're gonna thank me. - Okay. Okay.
久等了 -还好
Sorry about that. - It's okay.
来 拿着 -谢谢
Here you go. - Thanks.
好 这是明天回家之后
Okay. And here's the misoprostol
你要吃的米索前列醇
that you will take at home tomorrow.
记得在吃药前大概一小时
Take some ibuprofen about an hour before you put
再吃点布洛芬
the tablets in your cheek, okay?
好 拿好了
All right. Here you go.
几周后见
See you in a couple weeks.
好 -谢谢
Okay. - Thank you.
你还好吗 -还好
Are you okay? - Yeah.
我有点犯恶心
I feel a little nauseous.
我没事 问题不大
I'm fine. It's fine.
估计就是心理作用
I'm sure, it's just the power of suggestion.
药劲过去前好好休息 好吧
Just rest until it passes, okay?
万一吐了 就要重新吃药了
If you do vomit, you'll have to take the medicine again.
我一会儿会叫护士来看看你的情况
I'll ask the nurse to check in on you in a bit.
好 快点好起来
Okay. Feel better.
还好吗
You okay?
好
Okay.
感觉真糟糕
I feel awful.
我相信你明天就会好起来的
I'm sure you'll feel better tomorrow.
要不你回家去看看艾娃吧
Why don't you go home to Ava?
我自己叫车回去 -别 别啊
I'll take a car home. - No, no. No way.
我留在这儿陪你
I'm staying here.
维罗妮卡和艾娃在一起呢 她… -乔纳森 我…
Veronica's with Ava. She's... - Jonathan, I...
怎么了
What?
我想一个人稍微静静 好吗
I'd like to be alone for a little bit. Is that okay?
好 -好吗
Yeah. - Yeah?
当然了 没问题
Of course. Of course.
那我就放这儿了啊
Here, I'll leave this right here, okay?
嗯 你是不是…
Yup. You're not...
你确定没关系吗 -没关系 宝贝
You're sure it's fine? - Yes, of course, sweetie.
没事 放心 我不会有问题的
It's fine. It's fine. I'm totally fine, yeah.
我去外面候诊区工作一会...
I'll go do a little work in the waiting...
等你什么时候感觉好点了
room over there, okay? And you just come out
就出来找我 -嗯…
whenever you're ready. - Yeah, just...
不会太久的 -没事 不着急
It won't be long. - Yeah. Take your time.
我带着电♥话♥呢 所以… -嗯好
I've got my phone, so... - Okay.
[舞曲 十五世纪起源于波斯 十六世纪流行于西班牙]
[1978年诺贝尔文学奖得主 犹太人作家]
[爱神 性♥欲♥]
剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表