剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表
讲讲资本主义是如何毁了婚姻
on how capitalism ruins marriages.
是真的
It's true.
乔纳森 -大家必须知道这一点
Jonathan. - Word needs to get out.
接孩子的时候和年轻女人交朋友
Getting friendly with the younger women at pickup?
拜托
Come on.
对呀 -他在利用自己性感宝爸的优势
That is true. - He's taking advantage of his sexy dad factor.
她还是个学生 是个学生呐 拜托
She's a student. She's a student. Please.
但是 等等 这个研究到底干嘛的
But, wait, what is the research about?
我开玩笑的 开玩笑呢
I'm kidding. I'm totally kidding.
我觉得是... 我觉得
I think that... I think
她的论文基本上就是
her thesis is basically that
如果女性主要负责赚钱
when the woman is the primary provider
男性负责顾家
and the man is the primary caregiver,
婚姻就更有可能"成功"
the marriage has a greater chance of "success."
真的吗
Really?
对
Yeah.
显然有研究称女性的
Apparently, there's research that says that the woman's
满意程度是决定一段婚姻
level of satisfaction is the crucial element
长♥期♥稳定的重要因素
in determining the long-term stability of a marriage.
你听到了吗 凯特
You hear that, Kate?
非常清楚
Loud and clear.
不管怎样 那她为什么要选择
Anyway, why is she choosing
跟踪长♥期♥一夫一妻制的夫妻呢
to follow long-term monogamous couples?
我对千禧心理学生的期待可不止于此
I would expect more out of a millennial psych student.
是 显然
Yeah, apparently,
离婚都被研究坏了 所以...
divorce has been researched to death, so...
可是还存在很多别的关系模式啊
Yeah, but there's so many other relationship models.
这是个新时代
I mean, it's a new era.
比如我们
Take us, for example.
她该见见我们 -好啊 我很乐意把你的号♥码给她 皮特
She should have met with us. - Yeah. Well, you know, I'm happy to give her your number, Peter,
如果你感兴趣的话 因为她急需研究对象
if you're interested, as she's desperate for research subjects.
不管怎么说 我觉得她能从我们这儿获益良多
By all means. I think she could benefit a lot from us.
等等 但她感兴趣的是成功的婚姻呀
Wait. But she's interested in successful marriages.
我觉得这就把我们排除了吧 宝贝
I think that rules us out, baby.
那... 我不同意
That's... I don't think that's true.
好的 对不起
Okay. Hey. I'm sorry.
等等 博尔德怎么 怎么样
Wait. So how was, how was Boulder?
对 -挺好的
Yeah. - It was good.
我们... 我们赢下了竞标
We... we won the pitch.
太好了 -不是吧
Hey, that's great. - No!
干杯 恭喜 太棒了 -谢谢
Cheers. Congrats. Fantastic. - Thank you, guys.
对 事实上 我们大放异彩
Yeah, actually, we killed it.
我觉得他们最初
You know, I don't think they were,
不是想找一个时尚精品公♥司♥
looking for a boutique company,
但他们爱上了凯特的小样
but they fell in love with Kate's demos.
他们当然爱了 她那么天才
Of course they did. She's a genius.
东海岸没有比她更棒的设计师了
There's no better web designer on the entire East Coast.
过奖了 -我说过
No. - I've said that
好多次了 -双手双脚赞成
multiple times. - No argument here.
加上我的展示也没有太糟糕 所以
And, you know, I didn't fuck up the presentation too badly, so.
确实确实 干得漂亮 -是吗 你确定
Well, good. Good on you. - You sure? You sure?
我俩可都是全力以赴
We were a well-oiled machine.
真好啊 我真羡慕你们
That's great, guys. I'm jealous of you.
真的 我越发羡慕他们了 我对那种
I am. I get jealous of them. I just think that, like,
能一块儿工作的伴侣...
a couple that can work together is...
没啥好羡慕的
Don't be too jealous.
真的 我知道那不容易 可一旦形成默契
No, I'm sure it's not always easy, but when it works,
就能成为典范 -容易吗 这么跟你说吧
that's like the paradigm. - Easy? I mean, the fact that
我俩在拿下博尔德前 没杀了对方已经是个奇迹了
we got through Boulder without killing each other is a miracle.
凯特 别在这儿说这些了
Let's not do this now, Kate.
为什么 有什么问题吗 -这不合时宜
Why not? What's the problem? - This is not the time for it.
好啊 我俩独处的时候 也不合时宜
Okay. So, when we're alone, it's not the time either.
要不你想想什么时候合适聊啊
Maybe you can give some thought to when the right time might be.
别说了 行吗 -行 不说了
Just stop, okay? - Okay. Fine.
好了 我们回家吧
Okay. Let's go home.
别呀 你说啥呢 -我俩在这儿逢场作戏呢
No! What are you talking about? - We're playing make-believe.
凯特 别扫兴了 -别走啊
Kate. Let's not ruin it. - Don't leave.
发生什么事了 皮特 -没啥大不了的
What's going on, Peter? - It's nothing important,
就是些鸡毛蒜皮的事儿...
it's just the usual drama about...
什么叫没啥大不了 操♥你♥大♥爷♥
Don't say it's not important. No. Fuck you.
好吧
Okay.
事情是这样的...
What's going on...
内森把我甩了
is Nathan broke up with me,
这让我非常难过
and I'm extremely depressed about it.
皮特受不了这事儿 也不愿意跟我谈谈
Peter can't deal with it. He won't talk about it.
就是这么回事 然后...
So that's what's going on. And...
凯特 别说了
Kate. Cut it out.
想让我住嘴 你住嘴吧 这些事儿...
Cut it out? You cut it out. All of these...
我受够社会法♥西♥斯♥主义了
I'm so sick of this social fascism.
社会法♥西♥斯♥主义 -尽聊些假大空的话题
Social fascism. - All these bullshit empty conversations.
我是什么都可以说
I'm allowed to talk about everything
但那些对我至关重要的事一件也不让提
but the most important thing going on in my life.
我真是受够了
I'm not gonna do it anymore.
你有没有考虑过
Maybe they don't really feel like hearing about it,
他们可能不想听这些事儿 -并没有
have you considered that? - No, no.
在座的只有你不想听这些
You're the only one that doesn't wanna hear about it.
因为你宁愿消极地陷入你的狗屁忿恨中
Because you'd rather wallow in your passive-aggressive bullshit resentment,
也不愿承认自己受到了伤害
you can't admit that you're hurting,
你很伤心
that it hurts,
也不愿意跟我说这些 -好 我很伤心 好吗
and just talk to me about it. - Yeah, I'm hurt, okay?
我非常伤心 我承认 行了吧
I'm very hurt. I admit it. Okay.
今天能先别说了吗 -不行 不能就这么算了
Can we end this now? - Okay. No, we can't end this.
我也不想再这么下去了
And I won't live like this. Okay?
最开始的时候 我们说好了
When we started this, we said
什么事都要跟对方说 我也是那样做的
that we would talk about everything, and I was there
听你说 和阿兰娜 还有格蕾丝的那些破事儿
through all your shit with Alana, Grace.
我全盘接受 全心以待
I accepted that. I dealt with that.
可现在当我遇上这种事儿
And now suddenly when I'm the one that's going through something,
我就像是无理取闹似的
it's like my feelings aren't legitimate.
我从没爱上过她们中的谁
I never fell in love with anyone else.
这就是区别
That's the difference.
好啊
Okay.
要是我... 爱上谁了呢
So what if I... fell in love?
那不是我们愿意承担的风险吗
That was supposed to be a part of the risk we both accepted.
我没有逃避 我在这里想要解决它
I'm not leaving, I'm here, I'm dealing with it.
抱歉啊 -没事儿啊 抱歉啥呀
Sorry. - It's okay. No, no, no.
天啊 -没关系
God. - It's all right.
所以比起我正在经历的事情
So you care more about what they think about you
你更关心他们怎么看待你
than what I'm going through right now.
你太可悲了 -我俩谁更可悲
You're so pathetic. - I think it's a real competition
这个问题倒还真不好说
as to who's most pathetic right now.
都别说了 我准备上楼
Let's take a break. I'm gonna go upstairs.
你跟我一块儿上去吧
Why don't you come upstairs with me?
我要叫辆车 你爱干嘛干嘛去
I'm gonna call a car. You do whatever you want.
好啦 -不好意思
Hey. - I'm sorry.
没事没事 -我实在装不下去了
No, no. - I couldn't hold it together anymore.
我明白 -整顿晚饭 他就像...
I get it. - That whole dinner, he was just...
我懂
I know.
自从我跟你说了之后 这一整周我和他都这样
It's been like this all week since I talked to you.
很抱歉我当时不在
I'm sorry I haven't been here.
你什么时候飞回来的啊 -昨晚
When did your flight get in? - Last night.
你有布洛芬吗 我头疼死了
Do you have an Advil? My head's killing me.
浴室里有 我先去看一眼艾娃
In my bathroom. I'm just gonna check on Ava for a second.
马上回来
I'll be right there.
修正历史主义世界观 懂我意思吧
Revisionist history, you know?
她简直一团糟 我一直在尽力弥补
She was a mess, I was holding things together.
你找到药了吗 -找到了
Did you find it? - Yeah.
你和内森彻底结束了吗
So, it ended with Nathan, completely?
对 彻底结束了
Yeah. For good.
真遗憾
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表