剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表
我终于从你那解放...
That I was free from you at last...
好了 我不想... 我不想再听了
Okay. I don't wanna... I don't wanna hear anymore.
现在可不适合做心理治疗
I mean, it's not really the right time
你不需要一股脑地说出
for a therapy session. You don't have to blurt out
你脑子里蹦出的所有想法 -你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
whatever pops in your head. - Shut the fuck up.
闭嘴吧
Just shut up.
在... 在搞什么
Like, what... what is this?
他妈的在阴阳怪气些什么东西
What is this sarcasm and this fucking toxic shit?
时间合适或不合适 凭什么是你说了算
Who are you to say when the time is right and when the time is wrong?
你凭什么决定 -当你告诉我你上了我
Why do you get to decide that? - While you tell me you just fucked me
只是来证明你不爱我了的时候
in order to prove yourself that you don't love me anymore?
我是想跟你沟通 好好沟通
I'm trying to talk to you. I'm trying to talk to you.
我想告诉你一些...
I'm trying to tell you something about...
不 你♥他♥妈♥就是个自恋狂 这根本不是分享
No. You're a fucking narcissist. This isn't sharing.
你只是把你的想法一股脑地灌输给我
This is you vomiting your stream of consciousness all over me.
一点都不在乎我的感受
You don't give a fuck how it makes me feel.
简直胡扯
That is such bullshit.
我... 米拉...
I... Mira, there...
我从来没有过一丁点的情感空间
I have never had an inch of emotional space
来跟你分享我的感受 -天啊
to share about my feelings with you. - My God.
我再听到一句这种心理呓语
If I hear one more word of this psychobabble,
就要尖叫了 -那行吧 尖叫吧
I'm gonna scream. -Well, go ahead, scream.
尖叫啊 反正比起沟通
Scream. You've always been much better at that
你一直都更擅长这个
than actually communicating,
而不是真正的交谈 -行
than actually having a conversation. - Right.
你还惊讶他们炒了你
And you're surprised they fired you?
他们留你这么久才是奇迹呢
It's a miracle they kept you this long
因为你根本不懂得... -闭嘴
when you never learned... -Shut up!
怎样真正沟通
How to actually communicate.
我真♥他♥妈♥的恨你
I fucking hate you.
哇哦 好啊
Wow. Okay.
我也讨厌和你上♥床♥ 所以你刚说的...
I hate fucking you too, so everything you said just...
刚才你不是还挺喜欢的
Well, you know what, it didn't seem like that
这才没过多久... -天啊 你真是个白♥痴♥
a second ago, but... -My God, you moron.
就因为那样操了我一次
You think because you fucked me like that one time,
你就突然变成... -米拉 别说了
it suddenly makes you... -Mira, just stop it.
什么 抱歉 我用了"操"这个字
What? Sorry. God, I said fucked.
我忘了你不准我这么说
I forgot I'm not allowed to say that.
你在说什么 -现在又准了吗
What are you talking about? - Is it allowed now?
你准我说鸡♥巴♥ 逼 高♥潮♥这些
Am I allowed to say cock, pussy, and cum,
所有这些脏话
and all those bad words
而且听了之后不会跑出房♥间吗
without you, you know, running out of the room?
你对我的人生如此一无所知
You are so out of touch with my life.
真的很可悲
It's actually really sad.
真的吗 -是啊
Really? -Yeah.
所以你所有的宗教戒条都不见了吗
So all of your religious hang-ups are just like gone?
什么 -一分钟前 你...
What? - 'Cause a minute ago, you...
你迫不及待地跑去冲凉 因为你觉得
You sprinted to the shower after 'cause, you know, bodily fluids
体液很恶心 这有什么区别吗
gross you out. So what's different?
这不关你的事
It's actually none of your business.
为什么呢 我们在分享 不是吗
But why? We're sharing, right?
那现在我就来分享分享这感觉有多操蛋
So now I'm gonna share with you how shitty it felt
假装自己没有性♥欲♥
to pretend like I wasn't a sexual person,
就因为你 因为你会马上下头
because for you, I knew it would turn you off.
每次想操你 我都觉得自己很低级
Feeling depraved every time I wanted to fuck you
因为对你来说 这很"复杂"
because for you it was "complicated."
我努力觉得这不是针对我
And I tried not to take it personally.
我努力了 我说"没事的 不是我的原因
I did. I said, "Okay. It's not about me.
你本来就这样 这和你的
It's who you are. It has to do with you,
成长背景有关" -你知道离谱的是什么吗
where you're from." - You know what amazes me,
是我真的信了你说的
is that I actually really bought it.
我相信你 觉得我完蛋了 把一切都搞砸了
I believed you. I believed that I was hopelessly screwed up.
是啊
Right.
我居然毫无知觉地活到了现在
And I could've lived my entire life not realizing
所有你鄙视我的地方...
that everything that you've despised me for...
你所痛恨的我的一切
everything that you hated about me,
偏偏会有其他人就爱我这几点
somebody else would love me for exactly the same thing.
他们会接受我本来的样子
They would accept me for exactly who I am.
要么他们在撒谎 要么就是涉世未深
Well, either they're lying or they're very inexperienced.
你真♥他♥妈♥的扭曲
You're so fucking twisted.
你是我认识的最扭曲的人
You are the most twisted person that I have ever known.
我没有一天不在感谢上天...
And not a day goes by that I don't thank God...
当然了 -让我意识到
Sure. - that I realized
性♥爱♥可以有多美好... -我靠
how amazing sex can be... - My God.
我再也不用浪费我的人生了
And I didn't have to waste my life.
你是我见过最性冷淡的人
You are the most asexual person I ever met,
你还自行捏造几千条理论来自洽
and you made a thousand theories to justify it.
是真的 你知道吗 事实证明
It's true! And you know what, it turns out
我需要只是一个女人 她渴望真实的我
all I needed was a woman who actually wanted me as I am.
你的性♥爱♥技巧都还是我教的
And I had to teach you everything about sex.
就是这样 这就是问题所在
That's exactly right! That's exactly the problem.
你教我 管理着我
You taught me, and you managed me,
你告诉我要怎么做 什么时候做
and you told me how we would do it and when would do it,
所有这些 -我靠
and everything about it. -My God.
这太离谱了 -你还会训斥我
That's so unreal. - And you'd scold me.
把我他妈的当成小孩来骂
You would scold me like a fucking child.
我觉得我们一生中犯下的无数错误中
You know, I think of all the mistakes we've made in our life.
最大的错误 就是我们在一起
The biggest, that we got together in the first place.
行啊 那来改正错误
Okay. Well then, let's fix our mistake.
把文件签了 我们他妈就能分道扬镳了
Let's sign these papers so we can get the fuck out of here.
拿来 我现在就签 -求之不得
Bring them to me. I will. - Happy to.
给你
Here you go.
每一页都要在标签旁边签首字母
Initial on each page. Sign by the stickers.
我知道了... 说一遍就够了
Yeah, I heard... I heard you the first time.
好极了
Great.
别盯着我看 我集中不了
Stop staring at me. I can't concentrate.
好啊 如你所愿
Okay. Whatever you need.
好
Okay.
你不想签字
You don't wanna sign it.
我想把它过一遍
I'm trying to skim it.
你竭尽所能地在干扰我...
You're doing everything you can to distract...
米拉 你已经看过上百遍了
Mira, you've read it a hundred times.
你根本不想签 -滚
You don't wanna sign it. - Fuck off.
你不想离婚
You don't want to get a divorce.
这就是问题所在 我只想知道
That's what this is about. What I'm trying to figure out
你来这里之前是不是已经想好了
is if you already knew that before you got here today.
乔纳森 拜托了 我头好晕 请...
Jonathan, please. My head's pounding. Just...
你直接说不行吗
Will you just say it?
你能直接说吗 说吧 你不想离婚
Will you just say it, please? Say it. You don't want to.
说吧 -我做不到
Just say it. - I just can't.
我想回到这个家
I wanna come home.
天啊 别这么看着我 我知道...
God, don't look at me like that. I know. I'm just...
我知道我很差劲
I know what this looks like.
天啊
Man.
我不想...
I don't, like...
你怎么想我都行
You can think whatever you want about me.
应该没有谁
I guess there's nothing more pathetic
比我现在更可悲了 -这... 你为什么...
than what I'm doing now. - Just... like how do you...
为... 为什么...
What... wh... wh... what...
你为什么不会感到羞耻
How are you not ashamed?
我这辈子没这么羞耻过
I've never been more ashamed in my whole life.
我... 想不通...
I don't... like...
所以...
So...
我不明白 所以我该期待着
I don't know. So should I be expecting
接到另一通来自波利的惊喜电♥话♥吗
another surprise call from Poli?
他知道你在这里吗
Does he know that you're here?
帮帮我吧
Just help me.
让我知道你在想什么
Help me understand what your thinking is here.
如果我说"好 行 就这样吧 我们忘记这些
So if I said, "Okay. Yeah. Great. Let's forget it.
重新开始"
Let's get back together."
剧集 | 婚姻场景(2021) | 导航列表