剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, Mr. Hathorne.
哈索恩先生
You'll find me ill-prepared for visitors at present.
我现在没准备好会客
If you'd call later --
如果您能晚些...
Sadly, I come on an urgent matter
可惜 我是有急事前来
best discussed behind closed doors.
最好能单独商谈
Have you given thought to our earlier conversation?
你考虑了我们之前的谈话吗
About the dangers
那些威胁我这
facing a young, orphaned, unattached maiden?
年轻 丧亲 单身少女的话吗
Yes. Threats surround me.
是的 我见惯了威胁
They say the most treacherous of wolves
人们说最阴险狡诈的灰狼
may appear in a lamb's cloak.
或许正是披着羊皮的那只
So true.
的确
No, there is talk in Salem, much talk,
塞勒姆议论纷纷 谣言四起
about you and your trip from Boston.
都在说你从波士顿来此的事
I rode with Reverend Mather.
我与麦哲牧师结伴而来
It was perfectly innocent. He is --
我们之间清清白白 他是...
The talk is of witchcraft.
流言是关于巫术的
A militia man guarding the entrance to Salem
守卫塞勒姆入口的一个民兵
was brutally killed.
被残忍♥杀害
But I had nothing to do with that.
可这与我无关
Your accuser is a drunkard and a thief --
控告你的人是个酒鬼加小偷
in fact, a disgrace to his position.
说实话 根本不堪此任
But talk, like fire,
但流言 就像火种
needs but a breath to propel it.
只需一次助焰便可燎原
You remember the pitiful fate of young Bridget Bishop?
你还记得布里奇特·毕谢普的可怜遭遇吗
Indeed.
当然记得
Who could forget seeing a dear, innocent friend hung?
谁能忘记亲眼见到亲密无辜的朋友被吊死
There is but one sure way
如今只有一个办法
to avoid you suffering the same fate,
能免你落得同样下场
if not a worse one -- burning at the stake --
或是更悲惨的下场 被火刑处死
marry me.
嫁给我
Sir, I-I hardly think this is the time --
先生 我觉得现在不是时候...
No, it is indeed the only time,
不 正是最佳时候
considering your predicament.
鉴于你的困境
Forgive me, Magistrate.
抱歉 治安官
Since the recent death of my parents,
我的双亲才离世不久
my fragile mind is so clouded.
悲痛让我无法思考
Let me cut through the clouds and be very clear.
那我就跟你明说了
As wife of the Magistrate, no one would dare accuse you.
作为治安官的妻子 没人敢再指责你
But if you rebuff my overture,
但如果你回绝我的提议
I can do nothing to protect you.
我也爱莫能助
Dollie, hurry up!
多莉 快
You're late for breakfast!
你错过吃早餐的时间了
The lord hates a laggard. Right, Father?
上帝讨厌懒散之人 对吗 父亲
For that which we are about to receive,
感谢您赐予我们佳肴
may the Lord make us truly grateful.
我们衷心赞美上帝
Amen.
阿门
Now let's eat.
现在开饭吧
Don't worry.
别担心
I'm no Puritan torturer.
我不像那些清教♥徒♥以折磨为乐
He feels nothing, thanks to my little physic.
我的药能让他不会感受到任何痛苦
But I will have my fill.
但谁也阻止不了我
You're not hungry?
你不饿吗
Mercy, my friend, my sister, what are you doing?
天啊 我的朋友 我的姐妹 你在干什么
Doing?
干什么
What I am doing is a great honor to poor Isaac.
我是在赐予可怜的艾萨克无上的殊荣
When I have eaten you to death,
当我享受完你这顿大餐后
I will command your ghostly spirit,
我便可掌控你的幽灵
and you shall enjoy
你便能扮演
the greatest role of your miserable life --
你这悲催一生最伟大的角色
as the assassin that Mary Sibley never saw coming.
成为玛丽·西布里绝对意料不到的刺客
That loathsome lizard Hathorne
哈索恩那个可恶小人
plans to challenge us today, challenge you.
今天要挑战我们的权威 你的权威
I humiliated him in front of the whole common yesterday,
昨天我在众人面前羞辱了他
but I fear I went too far.
但恐怕我做的太过了
The problem with cornering a rat
把老鼠逼入绝境的问题就是
is you give them no choice but to attack,
你逼他们除了反击 别无选择
and you must be ready.
你必须做好准备
Ready? What more do you want from me?
准备 你还想要我怎么做
I lied in the face of my own selectmen,
我当着委员们的面撒了谎
threw a white veil over all you've done.
掩饰你的所作所为
You fool.
你这个白♥痴♥
Repeat after me -- "I am nothing."
重复我的话 "我什么也不是"
I am nothing.
我什么也不是
Your every breath is at my whim.
让不让你活命全在我一念之间
Perhaps I was wrong thinking you even capable of helping,
或许我错了 你根本一无是处
for being even slightly worthy of continued existence,
没有任何苟延残喘的价值
let alone any measure of real life.
更别说享受真正的生活
No! No, I should just be done with you now.
不 我不会再在你身上浪费精力了
No!
别
I beg you, ignore my vile words.
求求你 原谅我的不敬言辞
I'm nothing, a worm,
我不过是一条蛆虫 一无是处
not worthy of the effort it'd take to kill me.
根本不值得你花力气杀我
That's right.
这才对
So understand this --
给我听清楚了
there is more work to be done, George.
要做的事还有很多 乔治
Rise to this occasion, not only will you live,
把握住这次机会 你不仅能保住小命
but you may yet taste real delights.
说不定还能尝到真正的甜头
Yes, mistress.
遵命 夫人
Excellent.
很好
The last of the founding fathers must rise up
作为最后一名建镇之父 你必须站出来
and protect our good name.
捍卫我们的名誉
I'm depending on you, George,
希望你不会让我失望 乔治
to show Salem that you are still a giant among men.
让塞勒姆知道你仍是人中豪杰
Oh! I didn't see you there.
抱歉 我刚没看到你
I need to see Mrs. Sibley.
我是来见西布里夫人的
I was told to wait in here.
说要我在这里等着
And who are you?
你是谁
My name is Anne. I --
我叫安 我
Your hair...
你的头发...
Yes.
怎么
...it looks like fire and smells of cinnamon.
色如火焰 却有着肉桂的香气
I wonder what it will smell like when you burn.
我很好奇当你烧着时会是什么味道
Burn?
烧着
I see you've met our nephew.
看来你见过我的侄子了
That boy is a relation of yours?
那男孩是你的亲戚吗
Of Mr. Sibley's. He's staying with us a spell.
是西布里先生的亲戚 他会和我们住一段时间
Your nephew's words were unsettling.
你侄子说的话让人不安
He's unlike any boy I've ever met.
和我见过的男孩都不一样
Have you met many?
你见过很多男孩吗
Hathorne came to me today.
哈索恩今天来找我了
That man is no end of trouble.
那人制♥造♥的麻烦还真不少
He demanded I marry him, and if I refuse,
他要我嫁给他 如果我拒绝
he's all but promised to have me examined for witchcraft.
他扬言一定会让我接受巫术检查
Unfortunate, since you are a witch.
而你确实是女巫 那还真是不幸
I braved the horrors of that hag in that well for you.
为了你 我不惜下到井底面对那个可怕的女巫
Now you must help me. And I shall.
现在轮到你帮我了 我当然会帮你
I will tell you exactly what to do --
我告诉你该怎么做--
Marry him.
嫁给他
But you said you would protect me.
但你说过你会保护我的
'Tis the way of the world, for now.
这就是世界运行的法则 至少现在是
We women are utterly defenseless without a man.
不依靠男人 女人根本无法立足
A woman's beauty is her only power,
美貌是女人唯一的武器
so for us, a man's power must be his beauty.
对于我们来说 男人的权力就如同女人的美貌
I had to endure
为了得到西布里先生的权力
the sweaty molestations of Mr. Sibley for his power.
我不得不忍♥受着他令人作呕的存在
Now you will do the same 'neath Mr. Hathorne.
正如你必须忍♥受哈索恩先生一样
I could no more marry him
我宁愿嫁给弃尸坑里瘟疫缠身的醉鬼
than I could a pox-ridden drunkard from Knocker's Hole.
也决不会嫁给哈索恩
Perhaps there is another choice.
或许你还有另一个选择
剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表