剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表
How about you leave me well and far alone?
不如你给我滚得远远的
You're no use to us anymore.
你对我们毫无用处了
That isn't true.
这话就不对了
No, it isn't true.
没错 是不对
You were never any use to us.
你对我们从来就没有用处
You're being cruel.
你真是残忍♥
I thought you wanted me.
我以为你想要我呢
Wanted you?
想要你
No one has ever wanted you.
从来没有人想要你
Not your own father, nor the essex hive,
你父亲不要你 埃塞克斯巫族不要你
and certainly not I.
我更不想要你
Mary Sibley is the one I desire, and I shall have no other.
我想要的是玛丽·西布里 我不要其他人
But...
但是...
You're hurting me.
你弄痛我了
No.
没有
Now I'm hurting you.
现在我才弄痛你了
I'll tell your mother.
我会告诉你母亲的
No need.
没必要
I'll tell her.
我会告诉她的
She used to like watching me play.
她以前最喜欢看我玩了
The countess told me I was like a daughter to her.
女伯爵说我就像她的女儿一样
The queen of queens has a real daughter
女王之王有一个真正的女儿
and no need for a pale, feral imitation of one
不需要一个苍白 凶恶 从塞勒姆沟渠里
fished out from Salem's gutters.
爬出来的模仿品
Now, if...
现在 如果...
if my mother wants you, she'll fetch you.
如果我母亲想要你 她会找你的
So stay where you belong --
所以待在你该待的地方
on the ship with the rest of the servants.
跟其他仆人一样待在船上
This may hurt.
可能会有点疼
All the other guys looked worse.
其他人下场更惨
That is the best I can manage.
我只能做到这么多了
I'm afraid I'm no doctor.
毕竟我不是医生
Just as well.
无所谓了
Never knew a sawbones didn't double as an undertaker.
反正医生跟送葬者也没什么两样
Slowly.
慢慢来
Easy, now.
慢点
Any violent movement,
任何剧烈的动作
you'll split apart like a badly sewn doll.
你就会像残破的布娃娃一样四分五裂
But it won't be sawdust you'll be leaking, my friend.
不过到时散落的可不是稻草 朋友
Where did you take the boy?
你把孩子带哪去了
He's with Anne.
他跟安在一起
Anne Hale? Yes.
安·霍尔 没错
The most wonderful thing -- she found us in the woods.
太不可思议了 她在树林里找到了我们
She's such a brave girl.
真是个勇敢的女孩
She's A Witch.
她是... 女巫
What?
什么
Anne Hale is a witch.
安·霍尔是个女巫
That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
这简直是我听过最荒唐的事
No, that -- that's impossible.
不 那不可能
And she isn't Anne Hale anymore.
况且她已经不再是安·霍尔了
She's Anne Mather.
如今她是安·麦哲
She's my wife.
我的妻子
Then you married a witch.
那你娶了一名女巫
Why are you saying this utter nonsense?!
你为什么要说这种无稽的话
You don't know this girl as I know her,
你根本不像我一般了解她
as I love her.
像我一样爱她
And I saw Anne practicing witchcraft with my own eyes.
我亲眼见到安施行巫术
Forgive me if I'm reluctant
恕我无法
to condemn my wife based on the evidence of a man
仅凭一个自回到塞勒姆就一直
who has been walking around delirious
神志不清 四处游荡之人的胡话
since he returned to Salem.
便将我的妻子定罪
I must speak to my wife.
我必须跟她谈谈
See with my own eyes. No. Don't.
眼见为实 不 不要
Salem's controlled by witches,
如今塞勒姆已被巫师控制
including the woman that you married.
包括你娶回家的女人
If they find out that you know,
如果让他们发现你知道了真♥相♥
they'll kill you.
会杀了你的
She is my wife.
她是我的妻子
I made a vow before god to love her,
我在上帝面前发誓要永远爱她
to protect her, and forsake all others.
保护她 忠贞不二
I don't have any choice. I have to go back.
我没有选择 我必须回去
I must at least give her a chance
至少给她一个机会
to respond to this...
对这无稽的指证
ridiculous accusation.
为自己辩解
You're a good man, Harvard.
你是个好人 高材生
Always have been.
一直都是
Better than you know.
就算你自己不这么认为
Could you do me a favor?
能答应我一件事吗
Be careful.
千万小心
You, too, John.
你也是 约翰
Cotton.
柯顿
I'll see you on the other side.
我们来世再见
You have the boy.
那孩子在你手上
I smelled it in the woods. I sense him here.
我在树林里闻到了 我能感应到他在这儿
I can't let you take him.
我不会让你抢走他的
I have no intention of taking him from you.
我并不打算从你身边抢走他
Then why are you here?
那你为何来此
The comet has nearly passed.
彗星即将逝去
We have little time.
我们时间不多了
Tonight, you'll deliver him to me
今晚 你要将他带来我这
for the consecration. Never.
进行献祭 别想
Cotton entrusted the child with me.
柯顿将孩子托付给我
Cotton is my husband now, and I will not betray him.
如今柯顿已经是我丈夫 我绝不会背叛他
With every breath we take,
我们活着的每一秒
we betray someone's trust.
都在时刻背叛着别人
That is life.
这就是人生
It's one grand betrayal after another.
一次又一次的华丽背叛
It's a most delectable game
对于那些懂行的人来说
for those who know how to play.
是最有趣刺♥激♥的游戏
I never learned any games.
我从不会玩游戏
Something I found in common with my young guest.
似乎我那小客人也是如此
That's not the only thing
你和那小男孩的
you have in common with the little boy.
共同之处可不止如此
You are both destined for greatness,
你们都注定成就大业
bound for glory.
获得无尽荣耀
And neither of you belong with those feral Essex witches.
你们都不属于那野蛮的埃塞克斯巫族
I told you when first we met
初次见面时我就说过
you are no mere Essex witch, any more than your father was.
与你父亲一样 你们不是平凡的埃塞克斯巫师
My father --
我父亲
Was a particular favorite of mine.
是我最喜爱的得力干将
I sent him away in a dark moment
我在黑暗之时把他送走
across the sea to find a safe place.
漂洋过海寻觅安身之处
You see, I charged him with the greatest of tasks --
我将最伟大的使命委托于他
the greatest of privileges --
至高无上的特权
to father and protect
以父亲的身份保护
what's most precious to me in all the world --
我在这世上的至珍之物
my daughter.
我的女儿
I already killed one mother.
我已杀过一个母亲
Who's to say I won't kill another one?
谁说我不能再杀一个
You knew?
你已经知道了吗
My father hinted as much in his book of shadows.
我父亲在他的暗影之书里暗示我了
But it changes nothing.
但这改变不了什么
You, of all mothers...
你 在所有的母亲中...
...have no claim on my affection.
最没有资格得到我的好感
'tis is not your affections I claim,
我要的不是你的好感
but the boy.
而是那个男孩
The boy is not mine to dispose of.
那个男孩不归我处置
Correct. He is mine.
没错 他是我的
I would think he belongs to his true mother --
我觉得他属于他真正的母亲
Mary Sibley.
玛丽·西布里
剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表