剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表
I had to stay with our son.
我要跟我们的儿子在一起
I have a son.
我有儿子
We have a son.
我们有儿子
We do.
没错
And if we don't stop them,
如果我们不阻止他们
he will die never knowing you.
那他至死都见不到父亲了
You said you came to kill witches.
你说你誓要杀死所有巫师
Was it really just to kill me?
其实只是为了杀我吗
Just vengeance?
为了报复
Or do you want to stop them,
还是你想阻止他们
stop what I started,
阻止我开始的一切
what they mean to finish?
他们誓要完成的事
John, I beg you.
约翰 我求求你
Forget what you think of me.
放下你对我的成见
Hate me. Kill me.
你可以恨我 杀了我
Just walk away and never see me again.
一走了之 老死不相往来
But first, help me save our son.
但先帮我救回我们的儿子
You have known for some time that you can move objects
我早已知道你仅凭意识
with your thought and without touch,
便可以移物
but you must learn to do it without the heat of emotion.
但你必须学会无需借助情绪
A lightning bolt may scorch an entire forest.
一道闪电可以烧毁整个森林
Only a human hand can build a fire
但只有人类可以生火
and tend a flame.
并掌控火势
Control is all.
控制才是关键
There is one power above all others,
有一种无比强大的力量
a divine power that comes with
一种至高无上的能力
the greatest of responsibilities --
但伴随的责任也最为巨大
that of life and death.
那就是生死之力
The essence in all things is palpable to you.
你可以感应到一切事物的精华
With it, you can give life or snatch it away.
拥有这种能力 你便可以掌控生死
This is the truest malice a witch may perform --
这是巫师最可怕的巫术
to kill at a distance with nothing but their will.
杀人于无形
You may wonder, dear daughter,
亲爱的女儿 你或许会好奇
with such gifts at your disposal,
既然你拥有如此天赋
why I hid them from you.
我却为何要对你隐瞒
Because, dearest,
因为 亲爱的
there is no gift that is not also a curse,
任何天赋同时都是一种诅咒
and I wish you save you from the price of your gifts.
我希望你不用承受这种天赋所带来的代价
But having come this far, the price must be paid.
但事已至此 代价必须偿还
I am so deeply sorry, my child,
真的很抱歉 我的孩子
but it cannot be escaped or evaded.
但你无法逃脱 也无法避免
No gift without a curse.
所有能力都伴随着诅咒
And he...is...the curse.
而他 就是诅咒
No! No!
不 不
No!
不
Cotton! Cotton, help!
柯顿 柯顿 救我
Cotton!
柯顿
How can we find our son?
要怎么找到我们的儿子
Countess Marburg has him, but he will be well-guarded.
他在马尔堡女爵手上 一定会被严加守卫
No matter.
没关系
I'll kill them all.
我把他们全杀了
No.
不
No, she is far too powerful,
不行 她太强大了
Stronger than any witch I've seen.
比我见过的所有巫师都要强大
But I know her weakness.
但我知道她的弱点
Tomorrow night,
明天晚上
she will take our son to the crags.
她会带我们的儿子去乱葬岗
They will be expecting me to join them,
他们以为我也会同去
but you will be waiting for them,
但你会在那等着他们
making sure our son remains out of harm's way.
确保我们的儿子不受伤害
And where will you be?
那你要去哪
On the bitch's ship,
那贱♥人♥的船上
finding her achilles' heel and preparing to crush her.
找到她的致命弱点 彻底摧毁她
Isn't it beautiful?
多漂亮啊
A new star shines in heaven just for you.
天际专门为你而闪耀的一颗新星
And by the time it passes,
等它经过之后
you'll be that star.
你就会成为那颗星
Do not fear, little one.
别害怕 亲爱的
Your father and I are coming for you.
你父亲和我马上就来救你
剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表