剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表
Of course.
当然
Mary.
玛丽
Is that you?
是你吗
Yes, sweet Isaac.
是我 亲爱的艾萨克
It is I.
是我
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Sorry?
抱歉
What on earth for?
为什么
It's all my fault.
都是我的错
Calm yourself, Isaac.
冷静点 艾萨克
What's your fault?
你犯了什么错
All this.
这一切
All of this death.
这些人的死亡
See, at the last moment, I lost faith.
在最后一刻 我失去了信念
I didn't do as you told me.
没有照你说的做
If I did as you said,
如果我照你说的做了
perhaps none of this would've happened.
也许这一切都不会发生
Hush, now.
别说了
What's done is done.
如今木已成舟
And it was wrong of me to put you in such danger.
是我不好让你陷入这种危险
Let us never speak of this again.
咱们不要再提及这件事了
To anyone.
谁都不要说
As you say, I will do.
既然你这么说 我会的
I need...a drink. A drink.
我要...喝水 喝水
I'm so sorry, Isaac.
我很抱歉 艾萨克
Rest here.
好好躺着
Let me get you a fresh glass of water.
我再去给你拿杯水来
Now, what do you think you're doing?
你这是在干什么
Playing, ma'am.
闹着玩 夫人
Well, we must all have our amusements.
我们都应该有自己的乐趣
But do not let your mother catch you
但是别让你妈妈抓住
at such playing, understand?
你在玩这些东西 知道吗
Yes, ma'am.
知道了 夫人
Mr. Hathorne.
哈索恩先生
Greetings, my dear girl.
你好 亲爱的姑娘
How may I help you?
有什么能帮到您的吗
It is I who am here to help you.
是我要来帮助你
I thank you for whatever kindness you may intend,
谢谢您的好意
but I'm rather busy at present.
但我现在有点忙
No one can replace your father,
谁也没法取代你父亲
either in your life,
不管是在你生命中的地位
or the life of the community.
还是他在镇上的功绩
But someone must try.
但总得有人试试
Sugar?
要加糖吗
No. Thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Your father was a most impressive man.
你父亲是一位十分优秀的人
How far he rose during his years here in Salem.
他在塞勒姆打拼了这么久 得到今天的地位
After all, he alone of the senior selectmen
毕竟 高级委员中只有他一人
was not a founder.
并不是创始人
No.
是的
He came here only after some years in the west indies.
他在西印度群岛待了几年后才来这里的
I envy your father his grit.
我嫉妒你父亲的勇气
He is -- was --
他是...他曾经是
what they are now calling a "Self-made man."
人们所称的"白手起家"
Whatever that may mean,
谁知道那是什么意思
Given that we are all made by God.
我们不都是上帝所创造出来的吗
But still, uh, impressive,
无论如何 他都很优秀
and wise, too, to have made a fortune.
还很聪明 能获得如此财富
I don't know any Hales back in old England.
以前我在英国没听说过叫霍尔的人
Do you know your ancestors?
你知道你的祖上吗
No.
不知道
Uh, my father was the only one of his family to...
我父亲家里只有他一人...
make the crossing.
漂洋过海
Ah, I see.
我知道了
Too bad.
太可惜了
Family is everything.
家庭就是一切
And a tall family tree, planted with deep roots,
而枝繁叶茂 根基深厚
blessed with wide, plentiful branches,
渊源流传的族系
is the best guarantor of a successful life.
才是成功人生的保证
So, with no cousins,
所以 没有兄弟姐妹
the task of preserving and expanding your father's fortune
保护你父亲遗产的重任
falls on your lovely but narrow shoulders.
就落到了你纤弱的肩膀上
I suppose so.
我想是的
It's a dangerous world for an orphan girl.
对于一个孤女来说 这是个危险的世界
Filled with predators
充满了那些
who would take your fortune and your innocence.
会夺走你的钱财和贞洁的侵略者
in whom you place your trust and your troth
因此 你应该信任谁 将自己托付给谁
will be the most important decision of your life.
会是你人生中最为重要的抉择
And I trust, when the time comes,
我相信 时机成熟之际
you will make the correct one.
你会做出正确的选择
E-excuse me.
不...不好意思
The air is rather dry today.
今天的天气有点干燥
I should go.
我该走了
I shall return for you, my dear.
我还会再来的 亲爱的
Excuse me.
不好意思
Where are those coaches headed?
这些车子是去哪的
Boston, Jamestown, New York.
波士顿 詹姆斯敦 纽约
I'd like to purchase passage to --
我要买♥♥去往...
May I see your travel permit?
能让我看看你的通行许可吗
Since when does one need a permit to travel?
什么时候出行都需要通行许可了
Sorry, miss. New orders from the selectmen.
对不起 小姐 这是委员会新发的命令
Part of the quarantine effort.
为了控制瘟疫
You'll need to apply to them or Mrs. Sibley for a permit.
你需要向他们或西布里夫人申请许可
Miss Hale?
霍尔小姐
Did she send you to stop me?
是她派你来阻止我吗
She? Oh, no.
她 并不是
Our mistress has no idea that I'm here.
我们的女主人根本不知道我在这
She may be your mistress, but none of mine.
她可能是你的女主人 但不是我的
That would be a mistake, Miss Hale.
这就不对了 霍尔小姐
You really must learn the virtue of patience.
你真该学学忍♥耐的品德
You speak to me of virtue?
你跟我谈品德
I detest everything she and you stand for,
我鄙夷她和你所代表的一切
everything you're doing --
你们做的所有事情
turning this town into a pit of death,
将这座小镇变成人间炼狱
seizing powers never intended.
使用禁忌之力
I want nothing from her or you.
我不要跟你们扯上任何关系
In truth,
说实话
I share your discomfort at some of her actions.
我与你一样 为她所做的一切十分不安
But for the time being, stay still and learn from her.
但至少目前 试着忍♥耐并向她学习
I cannot bear it! I must get out of this place!
我受不了了 我一定要离开这里
But where would you go?
但你能去哪
Away.
只要能离开这里
Anywhere but here.
哪里都行
Well, you know where to find me, and I you.
你知道在哪能找到我 我也一样
Miss Hale?
霍尔小姐
The ranters are right.
那些流言是真的
This is the end of the world, and the dead walk.
末日即将到来 然后死灵将主宰人间
I was told a friend of the Indians
我听说这树林里
lives in these woods.
住着一位印第安人的朋友
And so he does.
他们说得没错
Who are you?
你是谁
Some call me Petrus.
一些人叫我彼得鲁斯
Petrus?
彼得鲁斯
Yes. I remember that name.
没错 我记得这名字
Are you a witch?
你是巫师吗
Whatever I may be,
不管我是什么
I have been much engaged on your behalf.
这件事我是为了你才参与进来的
I showed Mary Sibley your funeral.
我向玛丽·西布里展示了你的死亡
So you're on our side.
这么说你是我们这边的
A circle has no sides.
圆是没有边的
剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表