剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表
but gaze through stranger eyes.
但能看透陌生人的眼睛
Such are not what they seem by day,
他们并非白天所见之凡人
but rule the world by night.
会在黑夜降临时统治世界
What kind of mother
什么样的母亲
would abandon her only child to the woods?
会将自己的孩子遗弃在森林里
And then leave him in the hands of foul hags for seven years?
将他丢给一群老巫婆七年 不闻不问
Such a good boy deserves to have more.
你这样的好孩子值得拥有更多
Deserves to have everything.
值得拥有一切
Oh, yes.
没错
That is the spirit.
这就对了
Open it.
打开它
I know you can.
我知道你可以的
But it's locked.
但它被锁上了
I've tried it.
我试过了
Mother and Tituba --
母亲和缇图芭...
Couldn't keep me out.
无法阻止我进来
They cannot keep you in.
她们也阻止不了你出去
That door belongs to you.
那扇门属于你
It is yours.
它是你的
All things are yours. Just tell it what to do.
一切都是你的 只要你命令它怎么做
Open.
打开
Now we share one breath.
如今我们的气息已经合为一体
All magic begins in arousal.
所有魔法都起源于情欲
Slower.
慢点
Slower.
再慢点
Stop.
停下
Contain your excitement.
控制你的兴奋
Direct your arousal,
掌握你的情欲
or all of this dissolves into dream.
否则一切都将化为梦境
She wouldn't even let you out to play.
她甚至不允许你出来玩耍
Come.
来吧
Come.
来
The night is our playground.
夜晚就是我们的游乐园
Come on.
来吧
So this is the boy
这就是那个
who sets my mother's heart ablaze.
让我母亲兴奋不已的男孩
You seem an ordinary enough sort to me.
我看你也没什么特别的
But mother knows best.
但母亲了解一切
She says you are very special.
她说你十分特别
A little prince.
你是个小王子
Well, then, little prince,
既然这样 小王子
it's time to meet your queen.
是时候参见你的女王了
Increase.
英克里斯
I thank you for allowing me to go to my son.
谢谢你允许我去找我儿子
Should you ever have children, heed this advice --
如果你将来有了孩子 听我一句劝
Do not wait until you are dead to tell them you love them.
别等死了以后才告诉他们你爱他们
I kept my word.
我遵守了承诺
Now hurry and keep yours.
现在快告诉我你答应过的事
Where has she hidden the box that contains her soul?
她存放灵魂的棺材究竟藏在哪里
In boston?
波士顿吗
No.
不
She keeps it close.
她将它时刻带在身边
It rarely leaves her sight.
从不离开视线以外
Then where? On the ship?
那是哪里 船上吗
No, not on the ship.
不 不是船上
It is the ship.
就是那艘船
It is the ship? What do you mean?
就是那艘船 什么意思
Increase.
英克里斯
Increase?
英克里斯
剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表