剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表
I must wait until tonight...
我要等到今晚...
when they take our son to the woods to baptize him.
他们把我们儿子带进森林施行洗礼的时候
The ship will be unguarded, but I won't have much time.
那艘船就无人看守了 但我时间不多
They will be expecting me to join them, so...
他们希望我能同行 所以...
I must do something that I've never tried before.
我必须做一件从没尝试过的事
A trick I saw Marburg herself do.
一个马尔堡女爵曾施过的伎俩
It will take every ounce of my strength to maintain.
我必须用尽所有的力量来维持它
And if they see through your trick?
要是他们看穿了你的诡计怎么办
They will slaughter him.
他们就会杀掉他
But I wager that she holds her own life above all other things.
但我打赌她把自身性命看得高于一切
It's where she and I differ.
这就是我和她的不同之处
There is one other thing I wish for,
除此之外 我还有一个愿望
though I know I'll never get it.
虽然我知道永远不会遂愿
Your forgiveness.
你的原谅
We've both done things...
我们都犯过...
no one can forgive.
让人无法原谅的过错
Nor either of us forget.
我们也永远无法遗忘
Once you've got our son, get him someplace safe.
一旦救出儿子 把他带到安全的地方
If I survive, I'll find you.
如果我能活下来 我会去找你们
Come along, my dear.
快过来 亲爱的
Yes, mother.
是 母亲
Your enemies are not here.
这里没有你们的敌人
Only your friends
只有你们的朋友
and your neighbors.
还有你们的邻居
True, we feel abandoned.
是的 我们感觉自己被遗弃了
Lord knows where our good doctor Wainwright has gone.
谁知道我们的好医生温莱特去了何方
The reverend Lewis, too, is nowhere to be found.
路易丝牧师也无处寻觅
And it appears we have depended on the wrong people to lead us.
而且似乎我们将指引之任交予了错误之人
The Sibleys have led us to
西布里一家带领着我们
the very precipice of apocalypse.
几乎走向了世界末日
In our time of...
在我们...
And where is our Mary?
玛丽在哪
You were to keep an eye on her.
你该好好看住她的
I know it is your way to find me at fault
我知道你就喜欢在每件事上
in every matter, mother.
挑我的错 母亲
But perhaps you misjudged her.
但或许你看错她了
Or perhaps, her love for her son is simply stronger than yours.
又或许 她对她儿子的爱比你的要强
Far from being her strength,
与其说是她的力量
It is her fatal weakness.
不如说是她致命的弱点
And I have loved you in ways
而我爱你之深
no woman ever has.
没有女人能企及
Let us not be divided.
咱们不要产生分歧
Not now that we are so close to the goal.
最起码不要在离目标如此之近的当下
Your goal, you mean.
你是说你的目标
I've begun to wonder whether my turn will ever come.
我开始怀疑什么时候才能轮到我
Was not the star in the east
难道东方之星曾经
once a sign of true redemption for all humanity?
不是所有人类真正救赎的象征吗
And perhaps this glorious comet from our lord...
或许这从我主那里来的壮丽彗星
promises hope.
带来了希望
Salem...
塞勒姆
The new Jerusalem.
新的圣城
Let us rise, and let us pray.
让我们起立 一起来祈祷
Our father, which art in heaven...
我们在天上的父
Hallowed by thy name.
愿尔名见圣
Thy kingdom come,
愿你的国降临
thou will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
愿人间为天堂
Give us this day...
赐给我们此日
I thought you'd abandoned us and yourself.
我还以为你抛弃了我们 和你自己
As you suggested...
你说得没错
Like the other Mary,
就像那一位玛利亚
I accept that my son must be sacrificed for a higher end.
我愿意为了大局牺牲我儿子
Excellent.
太好了
You know, I saw her once.
知道吗 我曾见过她
Mousy little thing.
腼腆的小东西
I don't know why their Lord chose her.
真不知道他们的主为何选择她
Nor why ours picked me.
我也不知道为什么我们的主会选我
...forever and forever.
永永远远
Amen.
阿门
And as you go about your day...
在你们离去前
Peace be with you.
愿安宁与你们同在
Their lord may forgive,
他们的主可能会宽恕
but I don't.
但我不会
Be on the road with us tonight,
今晚和我们一起上路
or I will delight in destroying what you hold most dear,
不然我会很乐意毁掉你挚爱的珍宝
and then I will find you and keep you alive long enough
然后我会找到你 并保证让你活着
for you to see me take my first bite...
直到你亲眼看到我
out of your heart.
咬下你的心脏
My heart?
我的心
You're welcome to it.
欢迎你来
But I think it might be a little bitter for your taste.
但我怀疑那苦涩可能不太合你的胃口
Would you like me to describe
你想让我像你描述
your lover's final moment?
你爱人的最后时刻吗
He was like an excited schoolboy
他就如同一个兴奋的学童
until his face sank beneath the hell-blood.
直到他的脸淹没在地狱之血中
I find jealousy makes a man ugly.
我发觉嫉妒会让男人变丑
Perhaps.
也许吧
But it is the natural tribute men pay to those they desire.
但是那是男人面对渴求的必然体现
Your tribute means as little to me as your desire.
你的体现和你的渴求对我来说都没有意义
A woman can tell when a man is already dedicated to another.
女人可以看出男人是否已经痴迷于其他人了
In your unusual case, your mother.
你这种特殊情况下 是你母亲
Really?
真的
Well, you must know I did it for you.
你要知道我是为你而做的
For me?
为了我
Killed my friend, my ally?
杀了我的朋友 我的盟友
He was a deadly distraction
他是你的致命干扰
as you walk a very narrow path
尤其是如今你正走在
over a most dangerous precipice.
危险悬崖边的狭窄小路上
Do not pretend that sending his living soul
别把将他的灵魂活生生的
into the jaws of hell
送入地狱嘴中
was an act of chivalry.
说得是为我好一样
You only care because your mother needs me.
你关心只是因为你母亲需要我
No!
不是
You will see.
你会明白的
Trust me.
相信我
Trust you?
相信你
No, you have already broken promises to me.
不 你已经打破过对我的誓言了
You as much as said you would help my boy
你说过会帮助我的孩子
If I let you take Wainwright.
如果我让你带走温赖特的话
Do nothing foolish,
不要做什么傻事
and you will be reunited with your boy
你就一定会和你的孩子重聚
in good time.
很快就会
Miss Hale.
霍尔小姐
If I might impose.
能否打扰一下
You seem incapable of not.
你似乎从来不懂得拒绝
Can't it wait?
就不能等等再说吗
I am afraid it cannot.
恐怕不能等
It concerns Cotton Mather.
我要说的事与柯顿·麦哲有关
I expected to see him in meeting.
我以为会在集♥会♥上见到他的
Where is he?
他在哪
That is a question beyond human answer.
这个问题恐怕没人能回答得了
What are you saying, sir?
您这话是什么意思 先生
There is no gentle way to say this.
我只能对你直说了
He has been killed.
他被人杀害了
His coach was attacked by Indians.
他乘坐的马车遭到印地安人袭击
I felt it my duty to inform you
我认为我有责任将这一切告知你
and to comfort you.
并对你加以抚慰
He was just here.
他之前还在这
I still see his face before me.
我仿佛仍能看到他的脸
But you do understand,
不过你应该明白
these are troubling times
在这样艰难的时期
剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表