剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on "Salem"...
《塞勒姆》前情提要
From first wife of Salem
从塞勒姆第♥一♥夫♥人♥
to painted whore!
变为了娼妓
I hereby strip you of all your ill-gotten gains.
我在此没收你所有的不义之财
Hypocrite! You're all fornicators.
伪君子 你们全都是私通者
Screwing each other every day of the week,
每天每夜互相苟合
This is vile blasphemy,
这是对神明的恶意亵渎
and you will hang for it.
你会为此被绞死
The Countess Marburg, has put up a bond of surety.
马尔堡女爵 开具了担♥保♥证明
You were to be the offering
上次彗星出现的时候
the last time the comet appeared.
你本应成为献祭
If my role requires that I destroy my son,
如果我的角色要求我摧毁我的儿子
then I choose not to.
那我选择不
Our battle is not with your son
我们对抗的不是你儿子
but what is within him.
而是他体内的东西
No. I'm your father.
不 我才是你父亲
Can't you hear me?
你听不见我说话吗
A witch dagger to kill,
用以杀戮的巫师匕♥首♥
and a medicine bag to be unseen.
还有用以隐身的药袋
Then run and hide, father. She is coming for me.
躲得越远越好 父亲 她要来抓我了
Give the boy to me. I will take and hide him.
把孩子交给我 我会藏好他的
There's something inside of me.
有东西在我身体里
He is not far.
他就在不远处
I will remember your eyes
我会永远记得你此刻的眼神
at the moment this entered you.
当这东西进入你体内的时候
A fair woman bled dry
一位美女流血而死
is the most aesthetically pleasing sight of all.
是最赏心悦目不过的了
But I -- I get no pleasure from watching a man bleed out.
但我...我不喜欢看一个男人流血致死
A coup de grace for Captain Alden.
了结奥登上尉吧
**Pound me the witch drums*
*擂我战鼓
**Witch drums*
*鼓鸣震天
**Pound me the witch drums*
*擂我战鼓
**Pound me the witch drums*
*擂我战鼓
**The witch drums*
*鼓鸣震天
**Better pray for hell*
*宁入地狱
**Not hallelujah*
*不留人间
No.
不
John?
约翰
My son?
我儿子呢
Have no fear. He is safe.
别担心 他很安全
Let's worry about you now.
还是先担心你自己吧
Oh, well done, little owl.
干得漂亮 小猫头鹰
You have him.
人到手了
It's clear.
这里安全
Come. We must hurry.
来 我们得快点
That's my house. I know. I know.
那是我家 我知道
We must get you inside.
我们必须把你弄进去
I thought you were taking me to my mother.
我还以为你要带我去找我母亲呢
I will... when the time is right.
我会的 等适当的时机
They say crocodiles weep
人说鳄鱼在吃猎物时
while they devour their prey.
会流下眼泪
But not even crocodiles eat their own young.
但就算是鳄鱼也不会吃自己的孩子
Mercy.
梅西
I wondered when you'd come.
我一直在想你何时到来
Believe it or not,
不管你信不信
I am glad you survived.
我很高兴你活下来了
Don't play the good mother with me.
别装出一副慈母的样子
Good mothers don't burn their children.
慈母不会眼睁睁看着自己的孩子被烧死
I finally met a true mother.
我终于遇到真正的慈母了
She healed the wounds you and so many others dealt me.
她把你和其他人给我的伤都治好了
And asked for nothing in return?
没有要求一丝回报吗
No more than a loyal daughter would give.
只有合理要求而已
The stories the workhouse orphans are telling
教♥养♥院♥的孤儿在说的故事
are true, aren't they?
都是真的对吗
It is you who've been luring the children away.
是你一直在引诱孩子
For her. Not just fore her.
为了她 不止是为她
I thought you were the protector
我还以为你会保护
of the weak and the dispossessed.
弱者和无依无靠之人
Well, I learned from you.
我都是跟你学的
Care of the self comes first.
自己的利益为先
And I needed them.
况且 我也需要他们
I was burned.
我被烧伤了
Every inch of my body
我身上的每寸肌肤
was blackened and blistered by you.
都因为你变得黑糊糊满是水泡
Maybe so.
可能确实如此
Oh, it seems all my sins have returned to me...
现在我终于遭到报应了
As you have.
你也是
But, Mercy, do not let your hatred for me blind you.
但是梅西 不要让你对我的恨蒙蔽了双眼
Marburg detests all of the Essex witches.
马尔堡女爵憎恨所有埃塞克斯巫师
She will betray you in the end.
她终究会背叛你的
Oh, you're just jealous.
你只是嫉妒而已
Child,
孩子啊
what could you possibly possess
你拥有什么
that would ever make me jealous?
值得让我嫉妒的
The heart of a prince.
一颗王子的心
I intend to marry Sebastian Marburg.
我要嫁给塞巴斯蒂安·马尔堡
The first time I saw him, I knew he was meant for me.
第一眼见到他 我就知道自己跟他命中注定
And the Marburgs are royalty.
而且马尔堡一家是王室贵族
I'll be a princess,
我会成为一个公主
even a real queen someday.
甚至有一天成为一个真正的女王
Be careful what you wish for.
别轻易许愿
I can tell you how happy queens are.
我可以告诉你做女王会有多开心
False queens.
假女王
That's all you ever were.
你曾经也最多就是这样了
How does it feel...
失去你曾经拥有的一切
to lose everything you've ever had?
感觉如何
You'll find out soon enough.
你很快就会明白的
You'll be safe here.
你在这里会很安全的
No one can find you here.
没人能找得到你
Is this your room?
这是你房♥间吗
Once upon a time, it was,
曾经是的
when I was very small.
在我还很小的时候
But I don't remember, really.
但我一点都不记得了
So many toys.
好多玩具
I wouldn't forget them if they were mine.
如果这些是我的 我绝不会忘记它们
I'm sure you had as many when you were that small.
我想你小的时候也一定有这么多玩具
They didn't let me have toys.
他们不让我有玩具
"They"?
"他们"
The Widdershins.
逆时者们
Widdershins?
逆时者们
The old ones
我们藏匿的树林里
in the tree where we hid.
那些老者们
But surely, your mother gave --
但你母亲肯定会...
My mother wasn't allowed there.
我母亲不准进入那里
And now she's gone again.
现在她又不在了
I'm sure we'll see her soon.
我们一定很快就能见到她的
Why not now?
为什么现在不能
Do you like animals? I have a friend.
你喜欢动物吗 我有个朋友
His name is...Mr. Jenkins.
他叫詹金斯先生
I want my mother.
我想见我母亲
Please. Stop.
求你 别这样
I want my mother. I want my mother.
我想见我母亲 我想见我母亲
I want my mother. Stop it!
我想见我母亲 闭嘴
No.
不
Get out!
出去
Wasn't that a nice way to wake up?
你不喜欢这样醒来吗
Yes, if I liked waking up to a dog
前提是如果我喜欢一条狗
nuzzling my bollocks.
在我股间磨蹭的话
Well, then, tell me what would please you.
那告诉我怎样才能取悦你
I'll do anything you want.
你想要什么我都满足你
剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表