剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表
Yes.
有的
I'm no closer to discovering
我毫无头绪
what my father concealed in these pages.
父亲在这些纸张之中隐藏了什么
I'm sorry to say, Brown Jenkins,
很遗憾 詹金斯先生
so far your blood has been in vain.
你的血毫无用处
Then my blood.
或许该用我的血
Brown Jenkins?
詹金斯先生
My father's book...
我父亲的书...
My father's blood.
我父亲的血
Child, what is this?
孩子 这是什么
Secrets are meant to be kept.
秘密是用来保守的
No!
不
I only meant to say, little master,
我的意思是 小主人
your memories are your own,
你的记忆只属于你自己
as is your destiny.
命运也是
It's best you keep both to yourself for now.
目前你最好别将这些告诉外人
You can come out now.
你可以出来了
Well, just because you cannot see the world
就算你看不到地平线之外的世界
that lies beyond the horizon does not mean it's invisible.
并不意味着它们是隐形的
Eventually, we will see it.
最终 我们会看到的
You would look into the face of God?
你想直窥上帝的面容吗
Well, some would suggest
有人说
that God and nature are one and the same.
上帝与自然同属一体
Now you blaspheme, sir.
你在亵渎上帝 先生
Though I could almost agree with you,
不过我却赞同你的意见
seeing these angels of nature.
瞧这些自然中的天使
To fly.
自♥由♥地飞翔着
Ah, do not envy the birds.
无须嫉妒这些鸟儿
They do not fly for joy. They fly to eat.
他们飞翔并非为了取乐 只是为了捕食
Lay aside your science, Wainwright,
放下你的科学 温赖特
and fall to your knees.
双膝跪拜吧
This is what they plan for us --
这是他们为我们所安排的结局
for all of us.
为我们所有人
They? Who?
他们 他们是谁
The blackhearted souls
那些邪恶的灵魂
who stand behind all of Salem's horrors --
塞勒姆惨剧的背后黑手
Witches.
巫师们
My god!
上帝啊
If you wondered
如果你曾好奇
what the witches were planning with their pox,
女巫们准备用瘟疫做什么
now you see.
现在你看到了
They would open the door to hell.
她们想打开通向地狱的打门
What, so the damned may escape or the Devil himself?
然后呢 让那些诅咒灵魂逃脱 甚至撒旦本人吗
God himself once became flesh and walked among us.
上帝本尊曾化为人身行走于我们之中
Who's to say the Devil wouldn't do the same?
谁又能说撒旦不会做同样的事
The only hell I believe in
我唯一相信的地狱
is a blackened human heart.
只有人类的黑心
I don't believe in witches or devils.
我不相信女巫或是魔鬼
But I do believe in evil, and I think you're right.
但是我相信邪恶 并且我认为你是对的
There is great evil at work here --
这里有邪恶在作祟
Human evil.
人性的邪恶
And if so, it could be anyone,
如果是这样 那可能会是任何人
and they are more than likely hiding amongst us.
并且很可能隐藏在我们之中
So for the moment, I beg you, say no more of this.
所以暂时希望你不要跟任何人谈及此事
The last thing we should do is attract their attention.
目前最不应该做的就是吸引他们的注意
Look, the key is to understand what they're doing
现在的目标是弄明白他们在做什么
and to try and figure out how to stop them.
然后想办法阻止他们
But say too much too soon,
但是如果太早暴露
and it'll be they who stop us forever.
就会是他们来阻止我们了 一劳永逸
Here is where the witches would lead all of Salem,
这就是巫师们为塞勒姆准备的未来
All the country, all the world --
整个国家 整个世界
into the open mouth of hell.
都将被拖入地狱口中
At last, you see the truth, my prodigal son.
你终于明白了真♥相♥ 我的败家子
Truth?
真♥相♥
I don't...
我都...
know what that even means anymore.
不知道这词什么意思了
Especially when spoken by...
尤其是当它从一个...
a waking dream.
幻想之人口中说出
Poison be the cure.
毒药就是解药
And have you journeyed all this way from hell?
你是从地狱大老远过来的吗
Matter of fact, I have.
事实上 没错
And I haven't much time.
而且我没多少时间
Wow, that's astonishing!
真是太令人惊叹了
To escape hell itself, and why?
从地狱中逃了出来 为了什么
To mock my myriad failures one last time?
为了最后嘲笑一次我的失败吗
Oh, father, how you must hate me.
父亲 你到底是有多恨我
It is not hate compels me here, but love.
驱使我来这里的不是恨 是爱
Love?
爱
You have never known an instant of love.
你从来都不明白什么是爱
Where, oh, where did you discover love?
你是在哪发现爱的
Where else?
还能是哪
In hell.
在地狱
Something happened to me there,
在那我身上发生了一些转变
most unexpected --
连我自己都未曾预料
Compassion for and with all who suffer.
对于所有受苦之人的同情
Compassion is a balm,
同情就像药膏
a cooling drop of water in the belly of the volcano.
在火山腹中的一滴清凉泉水
To feel such an emotion when one is burning, suffering.
每当看到有人被焚烧折磨 这种情感便迸发而出
And who suffers more than you, dearest son?
而还有谁比你更饱受折磨呢 亲爱的儿子
And your love, I suppose, um...
而你的爱 我猜...
compelled you to journey all this way
驱使你走了这么大老远
to warn me that if I don't change my life,
来警告我 若不改变现在的生活
I will end up in hell beside you.
我也会下地狱 与你作伴
I've not come to warn you that you could end in hell.
我不是来警告你 你可能会下地狱
I've come all this way to tell you...
而是特意前来告诉你
you are already there.
你已经在地狱里了
What?
什么
Cotton, you are in hell,
柯顿 你已身在地狱
even now.
现在也是
I have seen it.
我已经看到了
You are burning.
你在燃烧
And I cannot bear to see it.
我不忍♥看你这样
If what you say is true...
如果你说的是真的
it is too late.
也已经太迟了
Save yourself.
拯救你自己吧
Save myself?
拯救我自己
But how?
可我要怎么做
I do not know.
我不知道
I will tell you now what I never told you in life.
有些事我从前没跟你说 现在想告诉你
You are a better man than I.
你是个比我更优秀的人
Your mind is deeper, your words are truer,
你的思想更有深度 语言更加真实
and your heart...
你的心灵
your heart is far more pure.
你的心灵也更加纯洁
Do not let my failures be yours.
不要重蹈我的覆辙
And know that...
你要记得
I love you.
我是爱你的
No, she's not.
不 她才不是
My mother's good.
我母亲是好人
She does too love me.
她也很爱我
That's a lie.
你撒谎
My mother is good.
我母亲是好人
Who is here with you?
谁跟你在一起
No one.
没人
Why do you laugh?
那你为什么笑了
That's my friend's name -- "No one."
我朋友的名字 就叫"没人"
And, uh, what was your,
那 你的...
uh, friend, no one,
朋友 "没人"
saying about me?
她说我什么了
You can tell me. Go on.
你可以跟我说 没事的
My friend doesn't like you very much.
我朋友不是很喜欢你
剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表