剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表
and you, all alone.
你仍是孤身一人
Life must go on.
生活还要继续
I-I accept that you chose mather over me,
我 我不介意你之前选择了麦哲
and if he were still alive,
如果他还活着
I wouldn't dream of pursuing you.
我也不会妄想得到你
But seeing as he is not,
但是既然他已经死了
I know you will do the wise thing.
我想你一定会做出明智之举
The very thing I'm sure he would want you to do.
我相信这也正是他想让你做的
And what exactly would I want her to do?
我想让她做什么
Cotton!
柯顿
He said you were dead!
他说你死了
And who would know that
除了买♥♥凶杀我之人
but the person who paid for my execution?
谁又会知道得如此清楚
Absurd!
荒谬
You have no proof of such a wild accusation!
这荒唐的指控根本毫无根据
Two of your men now lay dead in the woods,
你买♥♥通的两人现下就躺在森林里
and I'm sure when the facts
我想 等我们将事实
are laid before the elders in Boston,
一一摆在波士顿的长老们面前时
my crime of returning to salem
就会发现 我重返塞勒姆的罪行
will pale in comparison to yours in attempting my murder.
与你试图谋杀的罪恶相比 根本不值一提
Would you like to stand beside me and compare stories?
你敢跟我一起去长老面前对质吗
I am alive.
我还活着呢
But it may not be for long.
虽然也活不了多久了
Tonight, I must fight
今晚 我必须投身
the greatest battle I have ever known.
我有生以来最激烈的一场战斗
And there is a chance I will not be on this earth tomorrow.
很有可能到了明天 我就不在这世上了
Well, then you mustn't go.
那就不要去
I will not allow it.
我不许你去
I cannot lose you, Cotton. You are all I have.
我不能失去你 柯顿 你是我的一切
Which is why we must wed.
所以我们一定要结婚
Now.
就现在
So, please...
求求你...
My dear Anne...
我亲爱的安...
Take your vows with me today under the eyes of God.
就今天 让上帝见证你我许下誓言吧
I'm honored to be here.
很荣幸来到这
Salem is mightily enriched by your presence,
您的莅临为塞勒姆带来勃勃生机
as I am by your guidance.
也助我明辨方向
Now, what was this urgent and confidential information
现在请告诉我 您所说的紧要机密信息
I was told you had?
究竟是指什么
I do believe some things are purely private matters.
我一向认为有些事是纯粹的私隐
Mother has convinced me that in times like these,
但我母亲让我明白 在如今这种时候
even the most personal of matters must be public.
即便是最私人的问题 也不得不公开讨论
I, Anne Hale, take thee...
我 安·霍尔 愿意
Cotton Mather,
柯顿·麦哲
to be my wedded husband...
成为我的丈夫
till death us do part.
直到死亡将我们分开
And I...
我
Cotton Mather...
柯顿·麦哲
take thee...
愿意
Anne Hale...
安·霍尔
to be my wedded wife...
成为我的妻子
till death...
直到死亡
do us part.
将我们分开
I have written a last will and testament.
我已经写好遗嘱
It states the fact that you are my wife and sole heir.
上面说明你是我的妻子以及唯一继承人
If you love me, don't go.
如果你爱我 就不要去
Because I love you, I must.
正因为爱你 我才必须前去
Please, Cotton, tell me.
求你了柯顿 告诉我
Where are you going?
你要去哪
If I told you, it would endanger you, as well.
如果我告诉你 就会将你也置于险境
Cotton!
柯顿
Please come back to me.
一定要回到我身边
I will certainly try.
我会尽力的
Mrs. Mather.
麦哲夫人
Strange...
奇怪
You seem different.
你感觉不一样了
I believe much has happened to you since we last met.
自我们上次见面后一定发生了很多事吧
I'm married.
我结婚了
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Your spell worked.
你的咒语起作用了
Perhaps.
也许吧
But it is not, I think, stronger than death.
但我觉得还是敌不过死亡
Little is.
没什么能敌过
Why so philosophical on your wedding day?
你的大喜之日为什么想这种哲学问题
I fear Cotton is engaging in something dangerous tonight.
我怕今晚柯顿今晚会陷入危险之中
I'm quite certain he is.
我确定他会很危险
Then you know what it is?
那你就是知道是什么事了
All too well,
太清楚了
which is why my errand with you now.
所以我现在有任务要交给你
If you are to ever see your husband again,
如果你还想再见到你丈夫
you must heed me.
你就必须得听我的
Do you ever speak anything but threats?
你难道就只会威胁我吗
I promise you, my dear,
亲爱的 我向你保证
it is not my threat but the countess' you must fear.
你更该惧怕伯爵夫人而不是我的威胁
Tonight, I will engage her in a kind of battle.
今晚 我将与她交战
Of wills, if nothing else.
不出意外 将是意志较量
And after I do, Cotton's battle will be just beginning.
我战斗完后 柯顿才将刚刚开始
I don't understand.
我不明白
He told me nothing, and you speak in riddles.
他什么都不告诉我 而你又像说谜语
Then I shall speak plainly.
那我简洁明了地告诉你
The Countess herself told me
伯爵夫人亲自告诉我
that she would kill Cotton before all other Puritans.
清教♥徒♥之中 她会第一个杀了柯顿
You do not know this witch as I do.
你不如我了解这个女巫
You cannot-- you must not trust her.
你不能 也绝不能相信她
But instead, I should trust you?
那难道我应该相信你吗
I do not ask you to trust me.
我没有让你相信我
Trust no one.
谁都别信
Only yourself.
只信自己
And your father's voice if you have heard it.
还有你父亲的声音 如果你听到过的话
And I believe you have.
我相信你肯定听到过了
Your father's book of shadows was taken from my library.
你父亲的暗影之书被人从我图书馆偷走了
Did you think I would not know it was you who took it?
难道你还觉得我会不知道是你偷的吗
I shouldn't have stolen it,
我是不该偷的
but the Countess told me that...
但伯爵夫人跟我说...
You foolish girl!
你个傻丫头
No, I didn't. I swear I kept it.
我没给她 我发誓还在我这
But I knew you would be angry.
但我知道你肯定会生气的
No.
没有
No, I am proud.
没有 我为你骄傲
You were always stronger than I cared to see.
你总是比我想象的更加坚强
And now that he has visited you,
现在他已经找过了你
Doubly so.
就更不用说了
How did you know?
你怎么知道
I sensed it the moment I saw you.
一看到你我就感知到了
He came last night?
他昨晚来的吗
I have been telling myself it was not the devil
我一直安慰自己那不是恶魔
but only a nightmare.
我只是做了个噩梦
He must appear to each of us.
他会现身于我们每个人面前
It is the prerequisite for all the power he grants.
这是他授予能量前的必经之路
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
His is a rough magic, indeed.
他确实很粗暴
But he proves that what does not kill us,
但他也说明了 任何杀不死我们的挫折
makes us stronger.
只会让我们更强
Like it or not, you are in this war.
无论你愿意与否 你已经被卷入了这场战争之中
And you are now an even more powerful soldier in it.
而如今你已经成为了更加强大的战士
I will fight no war for you.
我不会为你而战的
Nor for her.
也不会为她
When the time comes, you may not have a choice
等那一刻到来 你可能别无选择
if you want your Cotton to live.
如果你还想你的柯顿能活命的话
You're hurting me!
你弄疼我了
剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表