剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表
Why, you little bitch.
你这个贱♥人♥
I will eat your heart.
我要吃了你的心
Really?
是吗
And what will your mother say when she realizes
如果你母亲发现你杀了唯一
you killed the only person who can give her what she wants?
能满足她愿望的人又会怎么想
And what shall I tell her?
我该怎么告诉她
Tell her she was right.
告诉她她说得对
The book is mine,
那本书是我的
and I will not give it to her until I choose.
给不给她 由我决定
Mother!
母亲
I'm glad to see you, too, John.
我也很高兴见到你 约翰
Love...
亲爱的...
Why -- why the tears?
怎么哭了
Please don't send me away.
请别送我走
I would never send you away.
我怎么会送你走呢
W-whatever gave you such an idea?
你为何会这么想
I never see you,
我一直见不到你
and I know you were angry with me last night at the dinner.
也知道昨天的晚宴我让你很生气
No.
不
No.
怎么会
I've been very busy.
是我太忙了
I'm always thinking of you -- always.
我总是想着你的 一直都是
And as soon as my work is done,
只要我做完这些事
we shall spend every day together.
我们就能每天在一起了
I promise.
我保证
But I'm so lonely, mother.
但我好孤单 母亲
Why can't I go out and play?
为什么我不能出去玩呢
Just because you have to remain inside
虽然你必须留在屋里
doesn't mean we can't play, okay?
但不代表我们就不能玩了 好吗
The perfect way to cultivate your imagination,
这是培养你想象力 甚至才华的
perhaps even your talent.
绝佳方式
At your age, the world is a blank slate.
在你这年纪 世界是一张白纸
We must find the best way
我们要找到记录你
for you to inscribe your truth on it.
眼中世界的最佳方式
See?
看到没
John...
约翰
What is this about?
这是怎么回事
They just come to me.
它们自己来我这的
He must be watched at all times.
他必须有人时刻注意着
He is fine now he is with me.
他现在跟我在一起很好
He is unsettled, vulnerable.
他很不安 脆弱
I care only for the child.
我只是关心他
If you are so concerned about my son,
如果你这么担心我孩子
here's a task most suited to your skills.
有件事最适合你做
I'm sure one as cunning as you
我相信你这么有经验的人
can find a way to remove bird shit from his linen.
肯定有办法洗掉他床单上的鸟屎
Cotton?
柯顿
Anne.
安
What's wrong? You look ill.
怎么了 你气色很差
Well, I-I-I, uh --
我 我
I had a most disturbed night.
我度过了一个十分不安的夜晚
I-I saw...
我看见
I-I don't know what I saw.
我也不知道我看见了什么
Perhaps it was just a dream.
也许那就是个梦
S-so, I, um --
所以 我
I came to see if this, too, was, um, but a dream,
我过来看看是否这也是个梦
that you would deign to marry me.
你愿意下嫁于我
Are you sure that your love for me isn't the dream,
你确定你对我的爱不是一个
one you may wake from any day now?
随时都可能会醒来的梦吗
Not in this life, nor after.
这辈子不会的 下辈子也不会
My -- my heart is forever yours.
我的心永远属于你
I'm sure of it.
我确定
In love, I now understand faith,
在爱中我懂得了信仰
and with my faith, I...
执着于信仰 我...
I begin to understand love.
我开始懂得爱
How so?
怎么说
The leap.
纵身一跃
In love and in faith,
在爱和信仰里
the evidence will only take you so far.
预兆只会引领你到这里
And, then, um...
然后呢...
And then...
然后...
And after the leap, then what?
纵身一跃之后 是什么呢
The fall?
深渊吗
No.
不
Flight.
是飞翔
Why do you think the Marburgs want
你猜为什么马尔堡母子
my father's book so badly, Mr. Jenkins?
那么急切地想要我父亲的书呢 詹金斯先生
I don't suppose you have any ideas.
想必你也不明白吧
I thought you weren't done with me yet.
我以为你还没打算杀了我
I wasn't.
我是没有
But I might be.
但也有可能
It all depends on you, witch hunter,
这都取决于你 巫师猎手
whether or not you can see
取决于你是否能看清
how well our interests are aligned.
我们的利益有多一致
Our interests?
我们的利益
A witch and me?
一个女巫和我吗
It's hard to see what we've got in common.
很难想象我们会有什么共同点
Love and betrayal.
爱和背叛
That is what we have in common.
那就是我们的共同点
We have both loved the same woman
我们都爱着同一个女人
and been betrayed by her time and time again.
却遭到她一次又一次的背叛
Then why serve her all these years?
那为什么多年来还要一直侍奉于她
What choice has a slave but to serve and plot?
一个奴隶也只能边侍奉边密谋了
And what part in your plot am I?
我在你的密谋里是什么角色
That is up to you, John Alden.
这就看你了 约翰·奥登
There is so much we can do for each other.
我们能为彼此做的事有很多
We come from different worlds.
我们来自不同的世界
We might yet make a new one together.
我们或许还能携手创造出一个新世界
Think on it.
好好考虑
Off your knees and on your feet, man.
别跪了站起来 兄弟
We've seen what happens to one plague victim.
我们见识过了一个瘟疫的受难者
Let's see what happens to a hundred of them.
再看看一百个受难者是什么样子吧
Is it love that still has you addled?
你还在纠结于爱情吗
Miss Hale turned you down?
霍尔小姐拒绝你了
No.
没有
She has accepted me.
她答应我了
Be careful what you wish for, then, eh?
那是因为梦想成真所以患得患失吗
What do you think becomes of us after death?
你觉得人死后会变成什么呢
It is not death, Mather,
那并不是死亡 麦哲
merely marriage.
只是婚姻罢了
Well, for the victims of this pox,
不过 这场瘟疫的受害者死后会如何
that is precisely what I intend us to find out at the crags.
我倒恰好想去乱葬岗一探究竟
And the rest of us?
那我们其余人呢
What has turned your thoughts to the grave?
到底是什么 令你的思想陷入黑暗
I will tell you something
我告诉你一件事
I dared not even share with my love.
一件连我挚爱都不敢告诉的事
The ghost of my father paid me a visit last night.
昨夜 我父亲的鬼魂来找我了
Go ahead. Laugh if you will.
想笑就笑吧
Last night, you were far from sober,
昨夜 你喝得大醉
and when you left me,
甚至离开我那时
you were clearly unfinished.
你明显还想继续喝
For once, trust reason.
就这一次 理智点吧
Admit that your father's image
你所看到的父亲
was the offspring of your own overheated brain.
完全是头脑发热产生的幻像
Now come.
来吧
We're up to our necks in this mess.
如今我们已经深陷其中
We may as well be in over our heads.
不如干脆放手一搏 一探究竟
The crags, is it?
乱葬岗 是吧
Have you got any food or drink to bring along?
有食物和酒吗 带一些吧
I think we should be out there some time.
估计咱们可能得出去好一段时间
剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表