剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表
the front woman for a gaggle of
统领着一帮乌合之众
twig-worshipping barbarians.
那群崇拜森林的野蛮人
You are descended from true kings and queens.
你承袭的是真正的国王与王后的血统
I've never longed for power,
我渴望的从来都不是权力
only love.
只有爱情
You actually love him.
你竟是真心爱他的
The queen of true witches in love with a Mather?
巫师女王却爱上了一个麦哲家的男人
Very well.
很好
You may keep your pet Mather.
你可以留着你的爱人麦哲
He will prove a fine Puritan beard,
他可以作为你的清教♥徒♥幌子
perhaps even useful.
说不定会有用
But understand this --
但你要明白
there are mere hours
几小时后
before the comet is gone and our time passed.
彗星就会远去 时机将会错失
I really must have the boy.
我必须得到这个男孩
Or else what?
否则会怎样
You would kill, torture me,
你会杀了我 还是折磨我呢
your precious daughter?
这个你心爱的女儿
Of course not.
当然不会
But I will kill Cotton Mather...
不过 我会杀了柯顿·麦哲
so slowly and painfully
慢慢地 痛苦地
that he will curse the day he was born.
会让他后悔出生在这世上
And it will all be your fault.
而这都是你的错
He will die knowing that his blood is on your hands.
他临死前会知道 他的死是你一手造成的
So, you see, it's simple.
懂了吗 这很简单
His life...for the boy's.
用他的命 换那个孩子的
Anne?
安
Let me out!
让我出去
Who's there?
谁在那
Please! Let me out!
求你了 让我出去
I will not stand by and let it all just happen.
我不会袖手旁观让这一切发生的
I will do anything to stop it,
我会不惜一切代价来阻止
even violate my Essex oath.
即使要打破埃塞克斯巫师誓言
Hear me, old ones.
听着 老家伙们
I swear I will not let you ignore me.
我发誓不会让你们忽视我的
I will cross the forbidden threshold.
我会跨过那禁忌之门
I am coming to see you.
这就来见你们
Fail me...
若要阻止我
and we are all doomed.
便是我们所有人的末日
I want to go home!
我想回家
Little John?
小约翰
Please! I want my mother!
求你了 我要妈妈
Where are you?
你在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
I want my mother.
我要我妈妈
I'm here to take you to her.
我就是来带你去见她的
Come now. She will be there. I promise.
来吧 我带你去见她 我保证
I'm scared. I know.
我很害怕 我知道
So am I.
我也害怕
The Essex tree is deep and wide,
幽深广袤 而又如呼吸般
but unseen as any breath.
不可见的埃塞克斯之树
I'll pay the price to come inside,
我会为踏入此地付出代价
though it may mean my very death.
即使那意味着付出我的生命
Hear me.
听着
I am still the Samhain of the Essex,
我依然是埃塞克斯的死亡之神
and I've made my vow clear.
我的誓言也说得很清楚
Kill me if you can, but I will come inside.
若你能 便杀死我吧 可我仍会进去
I am no longer Mary Sibley. I'm just Mary.
我不再是玛丽·西布里了 只是玛丽
But I am still the Samhain of the Essex
可我仍然是埃塞克斯的死亡之神
until one of you foul wretches takes my head.
在你们这些老巫婆取走我的头颅之前
Oh, go on, if any of you dare.
来吧 如果你们敢的话
And yet, for a brief moment, I have.
然而 即使只是短暂的一瞬 我逃开了
Too risky?
太冒险吗
This is our only hope.
这是我们唯一的希望
No! No, if you would--
不不 如果你们...
If you would only emerge and rally behind me,
只要你们能站在我身后齐心协力
then we could defeat Marburg
我们就能打败马尔堡
or-- or-- or die honorably trying.
或是尽力而战 光荣而死
Do not believe Tituba's promises.
别轻信缇图芭所谓的承诺
Whatever she says, the countess will not spare you.
不管她说什么 女伯爵都不会放过你们
You would abandon me
你们竟然要抛弃我
after all I have done,
在我为你们做了这么多
all I have sacrificed while we are at war?
为这场战争牺牲了这么多之后
John.
约翰
Don't go to sleep, John.
别睡着 约翰
I'm so tired.
我好累
If you sleep, you'll never wake up.
如果你睡着了 就再也醒不过来了
You must stay in this world a little longer.
你还得再多留在这世上一会儿
But to what end?
为了什么呢
All is lost, Mary.
一切尽失了 玛丽
You...
你
me...
我
him.
他
Where is he?
他在哪
John, where is our son?
约翰 我们的儿子在哪
It's, uh...
在...
witch.
女巫那
Cotton gave him to a witch.
柯顿把他交给了一个女巫
Who?
谁
John, who did Cotton give our son to?
约翰 柯顿把我们的儿子交给了谁
Anne Hale.
安·霍尔
Anne Hale.
安·霍尔
Then all is not lost.
那就没有一切尽失
I will try to get to her before they can stop me.
我会在他们阻止我之前找到她
But, John, listen to me.
约翰 听我说
I may fail.
我可能会失败
And if all fails,
如果我们都失败了
they will take our son to the crags.
他们就会把我们的儿子带去乱葬岗
There you will have one moment...
在永远失去他之前
before he is lost forever.
我们还有最后一次机会
I can't kill them all.
我没法杀光他们
Not with a single shot.
没法一次全杀掉
And that German bitch -- yes, if I could hit her.
还有那个德国女巫 对了 如果我能杀了她
No, she cannot be killed. She--
不 你杀不死她 她...
Welcome back from your little sojourn.
欢迎从神游中回到现实
It is time.
是时候了
Is it?
是吗
I think you've failed.
我觉得你失败了
If you had my son,
如果你抓到了我儿子
you would be parading him before me as we speak.
你肯定会向我大肆炫耀
I do not need to hold him in my hand to have him in my grasp.
我不必将他带在身边 他也在我的掌控之中
He will be there waiting at the appointed place and time.
他会在合适的地点和时间等待着我
Now, you must learn your part.
现在轮到你了
Repeat after me.
跟我念
"By my love, you were made.
因我的爱 创造了你
Now in love to return.
现在因爱 我要回报
By my love, offered up.
因我的爱 献出自己
In love's fire, ever burn."
在爱之火 熊熊炙烤
You would have me speak words of love
你一边毁了他 一边还想让我
while you destroy him?
说出爱之词吗
A sacrifice without love is mere slaughter.
没有爱的牺牲就仅仅是屠♥杀♥
Now, learn the words.
复述一遍
I will not doom my son.
我不会诅咒我儿子
Say the words, please.
求你了 说出来
I do not want to hurt you,
我不想伤害你
But I will if I must. Go ahead.
但不得已我也会下手 那就来吧
You can drag me there, but you cannot make me speak.
你可以把我拖过去 但你没法让我开口
I know what is required.
我知道需要什么
I must say the words willingly, in my own voice.
我必须自愿地亲口说出那些话
That, I will never do.
我不会说的
剧集 | 塞勒姆(2014) | 导航列表